What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.5][05.10.2016][PATREON ONLY]

This example requires player to be in bathroom and do a semi quest chain but can be open all in once. Does this make sense or is it just my talking for ever ? :)
i think i get your point. the reason i asked is because of another game where you play off morality and the way its set up, if its too low for a particular event on that day, youve missed the chance for a scene. then you have to run around looking for "good deeds" to do in order to bring your morality up. it can be a bit tedious.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think i get your point. the reason i asked is because of another game where you play off morality and the way its set up, if its too low for a particular event on that day, youve missed the chance for a scene. then you have to run around looking for "good deeds" to do in order to bring your morality up. it can be a bit tedious.
No that will never happen in my game. But the only thing that will make a difference is the Dominate/sub stat later on. Only one stat can have +

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No that will never happen in my game. But the only thing that will make a difference is the Dominate/sub stat later on. Only one stat can have +
im glad to hear that, and the dom/sub stat sounds interesting :)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im glad to hear that, and the dom/sub stat sounds interesting :)
Its not only for the bdsm part of the game. But how she will react to rape attempts and talk to different npc later on. And cockold ofc ;)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its not only for the bdsm part of the game. But how she will react to rape attempts and talk to different npc later on. And cockold ofc ;)
Farout, looking forward to it.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys i cant play this game i guess. she keep rejecting perry for change clothes then i move to another city for waste collection work he tells me come at 8 but when i come he is not there or she is simply not f*cking collect wastes only bitching about someone shoul do xD soo i need walkthrought some one halpppppp mi

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys i cant play this game i guess. she keep rejecting perry for change clothes then i move to another city for waste collection work he tells me come at 8 but when i come he is not there or she is simply not f*cking collect wastes only bitching about someone shoul do xD soo i need walkthrought some one halpppppp mi
Version 4 or 5? And you know you need to change cloth to start the work?

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 4 or 5? And you know you need to change cloth to start the work?
4 and i know i changed but its bugged i think still not work currently trying..

Edit: re-started game and its fixed now.

Last edited:

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i beg someone can explain the early game to me what i should do and so on?
i cannot even get a job i am not getting how it works pls!

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

4 and i know i changed but its bugged i think still not work currently trying..

Edit: re-started game and its fixed now.
have released 0.05H as a public demo now :) Donload that version. save should work from 0.04

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the start of the game you get two choice. Go to the capital and get the waste collector job or stat the home village and explore. Everything is explaining in the dialog

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well after reading old forum post people went through: mazes armies prisons and etc but i gues with the latest version it changed a lot.

First do things in hometown and after getting stuck between Perry and joging (when she keeps rejecting Perry) go home eat well make sure clean yourself and follow the sparks to first town. At first town you will get "collecting wastes"
job and after get job go to souh-east part and talk npc. he will tell you come tomorrow at morning 8. if you want to work you must be there between 8.00 and 8.59 dont be too late otherwise u cant take job. Also when u went there change clots (than again follow sparks) and work as a waste collector. this is what i did so far i dont know whats going after that :3

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well after reading old forum post people went through: mazes armies prisons and etc but i gues with the latest version it changed a lot.

First do things in hometown and after getting stuck between Perry and joging (when she keeps rejecting Perry) go home eat well make sure clean yourself and follow the sparks to first town. At first town you will get "collecting wastes"
job and after get job go to souh-east part and talk npc. he will tell you come tomorrow at morning 8. if you want to work you must be there between 8.00 and 8.59 dont be too late otherwise u cant take job. Also when u went there change clots (than again follow sparks) and work as a waste collector. this is what i did so far i dont know whats going after that :3
Download the latest build from my patreon side (0.05)you can use a old save from 0.04 but will recomend a new start. im live is you need any more help :)

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Download the latest build from my patreon side (0.05)you can use a old save from 0.04 but will recomend a new start. im live is you need any more help :)
yup i downloaded ver 0.5 its looks better but here things goes same with 0.4

*started fresh game like 5 times when downloaded 0.5 still couldnt do anything new or find different a path to follow

*there is nothing to explore in whole map.

*literally spent 2 hours just for getting 400 gold to life guard course (u said pay is 125 gold but it is 75 i dont know why)

*doing excat same thing over and over again, collecting wastes.

*after get 400 gold what i see im already broke and course continue 10 days also it is not possible go work at the same time at wastes. you have to decide what to do

*after 2-3 hour not even single h-scene

*i dont even know how much cost swimsuit

*with basic thinking doing except collecting waste i need another 20 day for able to do someting different

*story line pretty much disappeard

*still wondering how people done lots of other things (prison, beach, airport, maze etc)

*mc stucks if you go explore the wall area (military) couldnt left or move that area which is cost me another 1 hour (its my fault did not create a save file before that)

Bro this game soo grindy i would do 2-3 full 24man raid in wow in order get 400 gold time.

im sad i lost my interest in this project but thanks for everyting you are far best communicative patreon-developer i ever saw :) keep doing strong.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yup i downloaded ver 0.5 its looks better but here things goes same with 0.4

*literally spent 2 hours just for getting 400 gold to life guard course (u said pay is 125 gold but it is 75 i dont know why)

*doing excat same thing over and over again, collecting wastes.

*after get 400 gold what i see im already broke and course continue 10 days also it is not possible go work at the same time at wastes. you have to decide what to do

*after 2-3 hour not even single h-scene

*i dont even know how much cost swimsuit

*with basic thinking doing except collecting waste i need another 20 day for able to do someting different

*story line pretty much disappeard

*still wondering how people done lots of other things (prison, beach, airport, maze etc)

*mc stucks if you go explore the wall area (military) couldnt left or move that area which is cost me another 1 hour (its my fault did not create a save file before that)

Bro this game soo grindy i would do 2-3 full 24man raid in wow in order get 400 gold time.

im sad i lost my interest in this project but thanks for everyting you are far best communicative patreon-developer i ever saw :) keep doing strong.
This. Exactly this.

TBH, this is easily the most grindy game I've ever played. Looks like there's lots of things planned, but my goodness, it's not just grindy but boring AF. I'm on the most recent version to the public btw (v0.05).

--The characters (NPCs) without dialogue bug me. I'm hoping that this is simply just due to the fact that the game is beta and you haven't had the time to add dialogue to them. Even the characters that DO have dialogue say the same generic things over and over. I don't expect this to be like Pokemon, where every single random NPC has something interesting or helpful to say, but TBH, the NPC's add very, very little and since there's only about 5-6 NPCs who actually do anything in the story.

--Writing could be much better. If you're ESL, it certainly shows; you may want to invite some English-speaking volunteers to fix the spelling and grammar errors. However, it's not just the dialogue but the storyline. It's nonexistent. Yes, I get it's a beta. And yes, I can accept the fact it's already pretty darn cliche for a typical heroine corruption HPRG game. But all I know about the game so far is that I'm a girl who has big titties from a poor family and needs money.

--More than a few bugs. For instance, when you catch your bro masturbating after you get out of the shower, you can actually return to the shower and bathe with him still there, without any difference (and you clip through his avatar in the scripted scene). I've also encountered the same bug the previous poster noted (getting stuck) but in a few other places, and had to restart from a previous save. Forgot where; I was close to rage-quitting at the time.

--Had a few stuff irk me but it's more of a minor thing. For instance, changing, showering, whatever...anything that's redundant (see the next bullet for a much more critical problem) takes so much damn time to do IRL. Sure, it's only about 5-6 seconds, but when you need to change over and over again into different outfits, those seconds really add up. Another issue I have is that you've got some random or annoying sound effects just inserted into dialogue. A random girl laugh that isn't exactly appropriate for the context. A random voiced "yes" when Perry talks to you about enjoying exhibitionism. Even confessing at the church--while it fits, it's far too obvious an audio clip from somewhere else (you can even hear the ambient BG noise in the clip). It just comes off as lazy and choppy, and doesn't really add to the game. I'd rather not hear anything than inserted audio clips that seem forced.

--Tedious. When I mean boring, I mean that even aside from the story, the grinding isn't just monotonous, but LONG. It takes about 2-3 minutes of actual dedicated time to walk around 2 large maps and collect garbage scattered throughout. That takes up a third of a day and you lose enough points in attributes to take up even more time regaining them through sleeping or showering. You're getting 75 Gold, but when you factor in the bus travel (15 Gold), you're only making 60 Gold. If you want lifeguard lessons, that's 400/60 = about 7 trips...and that's even without the price of the bathing suit (btw, after the first mention of the costs of lifeguard lessons/bathing suit, there's no way to know how much either costs, so you're leaving your player to guess how much both cost). 7 trips x 3 minutes x whatever you do in the rest of the day? I can easily see the poster above me--in this case, nopezetsu-san--spending 2-3 IRL hours trying to grind for money (after the first two times, I quickly realized this was a timesink and stopped). Hell, I'd much rather do IRL work than subject myself to this; I actually get paid with real money, lol.

When you want to implement grinding in a game, if it's not interesting, differsified, or at least FUN, you lose the willingness of a player to invest in a game VERY quickly. However, this is torture. I wanted to like this. I really really did, since you seem to be a communicative dev, since it looks like you've put some effort into this, and since I can see this being something intriguing much further down the line. Yet I simply cannot play this game at all, especially with 2+ hours invested into this, I haven't encountered a single H-scene, and the content I've encountered so far is one nude scene, a few suggestive poses, and a poorly animated scene (made up of 3 stills)...all off the one character.

Anyway, I hope you can find something positive from that. It's just incredibly frustrating as a player to go through that magnitude of futility for nothing. TBH, I'm actually a bit surprised more people aren't up in arms about this, and (no offense) so many people enjoy this game as it is. Maybe it's just me. Good luck.

Last edited:

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This. Exactly this.

TBH, this is easily the most grindy game I've ever played. Looks like there's lots of things planned, but my goodness, it's not just grindy but boring AF. I'm on the most recent version to the public btw (v0.05).

--The characters (NPCs) without dialogue bug me. I'm hoping that this is simply just due to the fact that the game is beta and you haven't had the time to add dialogue to them. Even the characters that DO have dialogue say the same generic things over and over. I don't expect this to be like Pokemon, where every single random NPC has something interesting or helpful to say, but TBH, the NPC's add very, very little and since there's only about 5-6 NPCs who actually do anything in the story.

--Writing could be much better. If you're ESL, it certainly shows; you may want to invite some English-speaking volunteers to fix the spelling and grammar errors. However, it's not just the dialogue but the storyline. It's nonexistent. Yes, I get it's a beta. And yes, I can accept the fact it's already pretty darn cliche for a typical heroine corruption HPRG game. But all I know about the game so far is that I'm a girl who has big titties from a poor family and needs money.

--More than a few bugs. For instance, when you catch your bro masturbating after you get out of the shower, you can actually return to the shower and bathe with him still there, without any difference (and you clip through his avatar in the scripted scene). I've also encountered the same bug the previous poster noted (getting stuck) but in a few other places, and had to restart from a previous save. Forgot where; I was close to rage-quitting at the time.

--Had a few stuff irk me but it's more of a minor thing. For instance, changing, showering, whatever...anything that's redundant (see the next bullet for a much more critical problem) takes so much damn time to do IRL. Sure, it's only about 5-6 seconds, but when you need to change over and over again into different outfits, those seconds really add up. Another issue I have is that you've got some random or annoying sound effects just inserted into dialogue. A random girl laugh that isn't exactly appropriate for the context. A random voiced "yes" when Perry talks to you about enjoying exhibitionism. Even confessing at the church--while it fits, it's far too obvious an audio clip from somewhere else (you can even hear the ambient BG noise in the clip). It just comes off as lazy and choppy, and doesn't really add to the game. I'd rather not hear anything than inserted audio clips that seem forced.

--Tedious. When I mean boring, I mean that even aside from the story, the grinding isn't just monotonous, but LONG. It takes about 2-3 minutes of actual dedicated time to walk around 2 large maps and collect garbage scattered throughout. That takes up a third of a day and you lose enough points in attributes to take up even more time regaining them through sleeping or showering. You're getting 75 Gold, but when you factor in the bus travel (15 Gold), you're only making 60 Gold. If you want lifeguard lessons, that's 400/60 = about 7 trips...and that's even without the price of the bathing suit (btw, after the first mention of the costs of lifeguard lessons/bathing suit, there's no way to know how much either costs, so you're leaving your player to guess how much both cost). 7 trips x 3 minutes x whatever you do in the rest of the day? I can easily see the poster above me--in this case, nopezetsu-san--spending 2-3 IRL hours trying to grind for money (after the first two times, I quickly realized this was a timesink and stopped). Hell, I'd much rather do IRL work than subject myself to this; I actually get paid with real money, lol.

When you want to implement grinding in a game, if it's not interesting, differsified, or at least FUN, you lose the willingness of a player to invest in a game VERY quickly. However, this is torture. I wanted to like this. I really really did, since you seem to be a communicative dev, since it looks like you've put some effort into this, and since I can see this being something intriguing much further down the line. Yet I simply cannot play this game at all, especially with 2+ hours invested into this, I haven't encountered a single H-scene, and the content I've encountered so far is one nude scene, a few suggestive poses, and a poorly animated scene (made up of 3 stills)...all off the one character.

Anyway, I hope you can find something positive from that. It's just incredibly frustrating as a player to go through that magnitude of futility for nothing. TBH, I'm actually a bit surprised more people aren't up in arms about this, and (no offense) so many people enjoy this game as it is. Maybe it's just me. Good luck.
you are most certainly not alone. The amount of RAM this game uses is ridiculous and shows the creator doesn't understand the engine he is using which I believe is RPG Maker MV. This has been brought up before and the creator continues to blame the engine yet I've played much larger games that don't use that many resources built off the engine, so I blame his laziness, inexperience, and lack of caring.

The map layouts are not only lazy (I know I saw a few familiar maps which hints that he didn't build some of them), but annoying in how you have to walk around a maze like town(the first town) to get to the library and forest.

The grinding is unbearable and the game is unclear in letting you know what you should be doing. At a certain point you start to wonder if you reached the maximum needed for acquiring the scenes. I look at the image folder and I clearly see there are more scenes I haven't unlocked, but I'm not going to bother trying to grind through it.

There are tons of bugs that any self respecting game developer would have caught while play testing their own game and fixed, To add icing on the cake these bugs have been around since his previous update which I think was a few months ago or at least a month ago, I don't remember.

The only redeeming quality this game has is the main character's 3d model isn't that bad, but her animation is garbage and the other characters had minimal effort put into it. In other words she pretty much just acts as a very efficient click-bait, I'd be surprised if many people stay subscribed to his patreon past 1 month or whatever the minimal time is after they see what a shit show the actual game is.

Honestly, I don't think I'd recommend anyone play this for free let alone pay him money on patreon. It's developers like him that turn people off from the idea of supporting others on patreon, mainly the ones who deserve it.

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First I want to say I take everything you say as constructive criticism on how to improve the game.
I'm kind of nitpicking but don't you mean 2007?
Thanks this is fixed.
This. Exactly this.

The characters NPC. If I understand you correctly, you mean the family? The mother and father doesn’t have that much of an important role at this point. And haven’t had time to make some random chat system for them. It’s coming for Brian.

The writing is something that I want to improve. See patreon post here:
And have copy out the part I’m referring to
How much time I have spent on this is really a pain in the ass. One was a PhD professor in English that rewrite most of the content to sound like Shakespeare. He was a nice guy but not what the game needed. There have been some girls that have freaked out when it come to the sexual content. And that’s ok, not everyone want to read this content.
And other that have lied to get access to in game story progress just to read what’s going to happen.
Soo ye fun time!
But over the time I have gotten some help from others that I’m really appreciate. A big thank you for the help.
And for the last week things have seen to getting better. I have found a proofreader where I live. She has played the game and love it. (probably since she too is a dirty bitch) and will start to do some proofreading when she learns the mechanic of rpg maker.

I have started to get really paranoid when it’s come to this part. There have been so much laying form different people wanted to get access to in game story and more information off how I have built the game. But its seams that this part is going to work itself out now. (Found proofreader in my home town) If you skip intro you will not get the story of the country etc. it’s a short introduction to history etc.

The chancing to different outfits is something I’m aware of and have tried different outcome of. In 0.06 the bathroom can be entering with every outfit in game. Thanks for the bug report its fixed in 0.06. The audio clips are something I’m playing with and you are right that it sounds strange in some places. When I got the money for it I want to hire a voice actress but this is so far down the road.

The grinding part of the game have been a double age blade. Some people haven’t said anything about it. And some really hate it. And I can understand why. I’m double the payout from waste collector work from 75 to 150g and reduce the cost on different items in 0.06.
What’s have been the hardest part making this game is to get a mix of what people WANT. Some want totally freedom, with nothing or little help to guide them true the gameplay. And other want more help. And know of different places really fast. And as a gamer myself I can understand both side of this. I had a quest log but the scripting for the quest log started to interfere with the game so had to remove it. And are looking for a new one.
Hehe some of the early try of animation is really really crap I know. And it’s something I try to improve. I’m improving in the 3d work and I think it will show when rework of bathroom in 0.06 is released.

Thanks for your feedback.

you are most certainly not alone. The amount of RAM this game uses is ridiculous and shows the creator doesn't understand the engine he is using which I believe is RPG Maker MV. This has been brought up before and the creator continues to blame the engine yet I've played much larger games that don't use that many resources built off the engine, so I blame his laziness, inexperience, and lack of caring.

The map layouts are not only lazy (I know I saw a few familiar maps which hints that he didn't build some of them), but annoying in how you have to walk around a maze like town(the first town) to get to the library and forest.

The grinding is unbearable and the game is unclear in letting you know what you should be doing. At a certain point you start to wonder if you reached the maximum needed for acquiring the scenes. I look at the image folder and I clearly see there are more scenes I haven't unlocked, but I'm not going to bother trying to grind through it.

There are tons of bugs that any self respecting game developer would have caught while play testing their own game and fixed, To add icing on the cake these bugs have been around since his previous update which I think was a few months ago or at least a month ago, I don't remember.

The only redeeming quality this game has is the main character's 3d model isn't that bad, but her animation is garbage and the other characters had minimal effort put into it. In other words she pretty much just acts as a very efficient click-bait, I'd be surprised if many people stay subscribed to his patreon past 1 month or whatever the minimal time is after they see what a shit show the actual game is.

Honestly, I don't think I'd recommend anyone play this for free let alone pay him money on patreon. It's developers like him that turn people off from the idea of supporting others on patreon, mainly the ones who deserve it.
If you think the amount of ram or cpu games use its only due to the visuals aspect of the game you don’t understand the basic game development. There are so much going on in the background of the visuals part. To give you a short example: Every door in home village have a own separate “switch” for when its open to enter do to the clock (time) let’s say this is number is 5 doors. That’s not that much. But then it need a conditional branch letting the game saying when its ok for the player to enter the door with Brian or father. Or different outfits. Can you see now it’s not only 5 doors the game need to keep track off?

That I have said before it’s not something I can with. If your computer can’t run the game it can’t. “Inexperience” in hardcoding rpg maker mv is really true. And it’s not something I event want to try.” blame his laziness,” I have clocked in over 60 works hours this week, just working on the game. So, can’t really say I’m lazy.

Have I ever said “I have costume made the maps?” (No) it’s something I have done to save time. To work on other parts of the game.

Girding part is explain the text about. And will be easier.

If you find bugs with your play true let me now and I will fix it. It’s not that easy do to the fact of the example of the door about. With all of the switches and different general stats. I have some people helping me with bug testing. We find a lot but not all. And the most common way to report bugs on different forum is. “shit don’t work.” Or buggy. How can I fix dose bugs when I don’t know what’s wrong? When 1000 people play the game different with different stat and different clock when the event goes off. Do you really want me to solo bug test the game that much solo? Well not much content for the next 2 updates then.

Your thought and what you think about people supporting me. I don’t want to give a feedback on since this is your thought and you are saying your opinion.

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you think the amount of ram or cpu games use its only due to the visuals aspect of the game you don’t understand the basic game development. There are so much going on in the background of the visuals part. To give you a short example: Every door in home village have a own separate “switch” for when its open to enter do to the clock (time) let’s say this is number is 5 doors. That’s not that much. But then it need a conditional branch letting the game saying when its ok for the player to enter the door with Brian or father. Or different outfits. Can you see now it’s not only 5 doors the game need to keep track off?

That I have said before it’s not something I can with. If your computer can’t run the game it can’t. “Inexperience” in hardcoding rpg maker mv is really true. And it’s not something I event want to try.” blame his laziness,” I have clocked in over 60 works hours this week, just working on the game. So, can’t really say I’m lazy.

Have I ever said “I have costume made the maps?” (No) it’s something I have done to save time. To work on other parts of the game.

Girding part is explain the text about. And will be easier.

If you find bugs with your play true let me now and I will fix it. It’s not that easy do to the fact of the example of the door about. With all of the switches and different general stats. I have some people helping me with bug testing. We find a lot but not all. And the most common way to report bugs on different forum is. “shit don’t work.” Or buggy. How can I fix dose bugs when I don’t know what’s wrong? When 1000 people play the game different with different stat and different clock when the event goes off. Do you really want me to solo bug test the game that much solo? Well not much content for the next 2 updates then.

Your thought and what you think about people supporting me. I don’t want to give a feedback on since this is your thought and you are saying your opinion.
I stand by everything I said plus I'll add some more. Your reply told me quite a bit more about you.

so I will clear some things up. I do have a background in programming mainly using C++ and Python and I do develop games as a hobbyist(using libraries and using engines). I have not used RPG maker engines since I was around 14. Now you know a little bit about me and where I am coming from.

Now I'm just going to put it up in simple bullets why people should avoid you and your patreon until you get your shit together.

• You admit to being inexperienced. This isn't as big a deal as most would think, but the main issue is you appear to have done the absolute bare minimum to get started on developing this "game" and you're not even doing it properly.

• The way you spoke, you made it seem like you're unwilling to even learn whatever scripting language rpg maker comes paired with. I'm pretty sure it's Ruby or Javascript, both should be relatively easy to learn.

• You are incapable of solving bugs in your game that have been brought to your attention in the previous iterations of your game. (This is a big red flag)

• You use grinding as a time sink to create the illusion of a lengthy game. Which is probably why you have done so little testing.

• You expect people to pay you then test your game and report bugs to you. That's just fucking ridiculous, if you were offering the game for free, fine let people test the game and hopefully some kind players will give you feedback, but no you have a paywall behind the latest iteration of your game. Take that money people pay you on patreon and put into hiring some testers or...I don't know maybe test it THOROUGHLY YOURSELF. (A few hours does not constitute as thoroughly)

• Rather than listen when people tell you you are doing something wrong you persist with your half-assed excuses about everything that goes on in the background. Whatever you are doing in the background doesn't require that much RAM it's called memory management you have to acquire and RELEASE resources as you use them. Most if not all engines provide a very easy way for you to do this because IT IS A BIG DEAL, the fact that you don't know this tells me you haven't taken the time out to learn how to use your engine/tools properly (RPG Maker MV). To add icing to the cake you have the audacity to tell people they don't know what they are talking about when you even admit to being inexperienced.

So to sum it all up, Drunkenescafe, I believe you are a scammer. I believe this project will never be completed due to you being ridiculously stubborn, incompetent, and lazy(evident through all the excuses you make).
There are plenty other developers who put out respectable work even while being inexperienced, you are not one of them.

I am leaving this reply as a warning to everyone who is or thinking about supporting you on patreon. Whether they stay or not is their business, but I'll share my views for them.