OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.5][05.10.2016][PATREON ONLY]

Weekly update.

Changes/added in game.

Have added a horny meter in game. It’s quite simple it’s a picture of Suzie pussy. Total of 5 images (until now) The plan is to add cream pie effect to dose images when Suzie start to have sex and show butt plug (when this is added, will not be added for 0.07)

Since this horny meter isn’t for all, I have made some in game changes for dose images. Where the player can choice to show or not to show small image off pussy or outfit. This to help people having problem with general game play. (lag)
Added item Change cloth, (name will change) Basically it gives the player a choice to take on or pantie or other cloth. Like Bikini top or running top etc. Exho stat is important here.

Player wet system (see beach post for more info)

Hygiene stat now work as intended in game. (When 0 events will not trigger)

Employment office now works as intended. (After getting the trash worker job, you can now talk and get information off what you need to do to get work as lifeguard etc.

Woman first (cloth store), two new outfits. Life guard uniform and bikini. Added new choice try on outfits. So, the player can see the scene (in total 3 times with the different outfits)

Beach. New change cloth system in the changing room. (Show off to Dean still in game)
Added Event:
Run on beach (basic swimsuit/bikini) (takes 1 hour) (wet system)
Tanning (basic swimsuit/bikini) (takes 1 hour) (wet system)
Swim (basic swimsuit/bikini) (Give +100 hygiene) (takes 1 hour)

Wet system, when the player swims her bikini will get semitransparent, that will show on scenes. Suzie bikini suit will dry after 3 hours. When doing other activates then swimming. This will happen automatic.

Added underground train system from capital to Harbor (cost 50 g takes 3 hours travel time)

Progress on main story going well, and are on schedule :)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.5][05.10.2016][PATREON ONLY]

As the weeks, have paste now Rpg maker mv have released 1.3.4 that helps with some of the bugs that are experienced:

And Yanfly have updated his core engine (As new path use) I feel that 0.07 release (December) will be one of the more stable release for the lag issue. I have made some improvements of the images and GUI. To minimal all of the resources usage.
Some of the system we have tested on we have found a 20-30 % less CPU and ram usages. It’s not perfect but small steps to a big goal.

Things are looking brighter.
The 0.06H release had all of the reported bug fixed.

hornylittleorc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

Are there actually any h-scenes in this game?

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.7 was the first version that really was playable for me, great work. For the Perry quest, how far can one get in it? I got the new dress, and he suggested that she should start flashing random strangers, but she declined. And now when I try entering the shop she just says "I don't want to see Perry after his last suggestion".
Is this the end for now, or am I missing something?
Corruption is at 31 and Exhibitionism is at 25.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

0.7 was the first version that really was playable for me, great work. For the Perry quest, how far can one get in it? I got the new dress, and he suggested that she should start flashing random strangers, but she declined. And now when I try entering the shop she just says "I don't want to see Perry after his last suggestion".
Is this the end for now, or am I missing something?
Corruption is at 31 and Exhibitionism is at 25.
Go to bathroom --》take a bath --》think about Perry

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for that, now the brother has gotten a job offer, however when I try going into the forman office as the brother a couple of minutes after 10, the brother says "I don't want to enter Mr. Forman" and that's that.
Also if I return to the house the game craps out completely, you loose control over the brother, he says "thanks for the run", and goes to the computer, meanwhile you are some invisible entity that can't do anything.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for that, now the brother has gotten a job offer, however when I try going into the forman office as the brother a couple of minutes after 10, the brother says "I don't want to enter Mr. Forman" and that's that.
Also if I return to the house the game craps out completely, you loose control over the brother, he says "thanks for the run", and goes to the computer, meanwhile you are some invisible entity that can't do anything.
You are gaming on V 0.07A that have that bug, in the new 0.07D the problem is fixed :)

asquire

Reputation score

Was giving this another go recently. I still really like the graphics and the story seems intriguing. There are, however, two primary dislikes.

Too many competing time systems. The energy, real-time clock, and activity clock combined with many activities having strict time dependencies just step all over each other in allowing anything to happen without a lot of wasted effort and or saving and reloading. Hygiene and hunger just add a couple more clocks to the system too, although those at least have more forgiveness in their systems. The clocks just don't balance well with the timelines of the gameplay. Add to that that one sleeps in 3-hour increments, yet has only a 1-hour window on when to arrive somewhere for things like jobs.

The above issue greatly magnifies my trouble with my second problem. The save/load system is faulty. However hunger and hygiene are handled, it fails miserably when loading a game without completely closing the game down. (Just using made up numbers here as an example) Let us say that sleeping normally degrades hygiene by 30 points and hunger by 20. Save shortly before going to sleep while stats are at 100. Go to sleep, wake up, and you'll find that things work fine: 70 and 80 available. Now, realize that you slept the wrong multiple of 3 hours and don't make it to your destination on time. Reload the game to just before sleeping. Go to sleep again (once again starting with 100, 100). Wake up and find that instead of 70/80, you now might have 40/60 or something lower. Load again and sleep again and find that suddenly you are waking with negative 90 or some such (yes, the game does then reset negative numbers to zero at least). This penalty after loading isn't necessarily limited to sleeping either. I believe I have seen it when walking between towns as well. (It does seem that completely shutting down the game, restarting it, and loading the save does erase the multiplier)

Please note, I'm not bashing the effort put into this game. I'm trying to give information on which aspects of the game lessen my enjoyment of it in hopes that they will be improved upon. Sometimes it just comes down to differing opinions.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was giving this another go recently. I still really like the graphics and the story seems intriguing. There are, however, two primary dislikes.

Too many competing time systems. The energy, real-time clock, and activity clock combined with many activities having strict time dependencies just step all over each other in allowing anything to happen without a lot of wasted effort and or saving and reloading. Hygiene and hunger just add a couple more clocks to the system too, although those at least have more forgiveness in their systems. The clocks just don't balance well with the timelines of the gameplay. Add to that that one sleeps in 3-hour increments, yet has only a 1-hour window on when to arrive somewhere for things like jobs.

The above issue greatly magnifies my trouble with my second problem. The save/load system is faulty. However hunger and hygiene are handled, it fails miserably when loading a game without completely closing the game down. (Just using made up numbers here as an example) Let us say that sleeping normally degrades hygiene by 30 points and hunger by 20. Save shortly before going to sleep while stats are at 100. Go to sleep, wake up, and you'll find that things work fine: 70 and 80 available. Now, realize that you slept the wrong multiple of 3 hours and don't make it to your destination on time. Reload the game to just before sleeping. Go to sleep again (once again starting with 100, 100). Wake up and find that instead of 70/80, you now might have 40/60 or something lower. Load again and sleep again and find that suddenly you are waking with negative 90 or some such (yes, the game does then reset negative numbers to zero at least). This penalty after loading isn't necessarily limited to sleeping either. I believe I have seen it when walking between towns as well. (It does seem that completely shutting down the game, restarting it, and loading the save does erase the multiplier)

Please note, I'm not bashing the effort put into this game. I'm trying to give information on which aspects of the game lessen my enjoyment of it in hopes that they will be improved upon. Sometimes it just comes down to differing opinions.
What version number where you playing ? :)
I take this as constructive criticism. I try to balance the stat as best as I can. And it’s something that have been balanced with every release. And I will take this intro consideration for the 0.08 release :)

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I take this as constructive criticism. I try to balance the stat as best as I can. And it’s something that have been balanced with every release. And I will take this intro consideration for the 0.08 release :)
just wondering is there any sex yet in the game?

since perry dont do anything atm or bar boss or mine, everything im farming now is life guard since havent found anything new to do.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just wondering is there any sex yet in the game?

since perry dont do anything atm or bar boss or mine, everything im farming now is life guard since havent found anything new to do.
There is no sex, but hand job, blowjob, with Brian. Brian fingers Suzie. in the 0.07 release :)

asquire

Reputation score

version 5h
Although I am pretty sure the save/load problem existed in all previous releases I have tried as well.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

version 5h
Although I am pretty sure the save/load problem existed in all previous releases I have tried as well.
Yes it have and are a big problem.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to wish you well on this game. I know a lot of 3d RPG maker games get hate on this forums (most of them kind of deserve it). but this game has quite a bit of potential with corruption and morality stats, just going to take time to flesh it all out.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Need a way to cheat a bit of money into the game, every time I try the clean up garbage job, I die, I have stamn and hunger full when I start. when I had in the mission to complete, 8 hours go by, and it shoes negative 155 stam, and -244 hunger, then a gameover
try walking home, and you die before you get half way.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need a way to cheat a bit of money into the game, every time I try the clean up garbage job, I die, I have stamn and hunger full when I start. when I had in the mission to complete, 8 hours go by, and it shoes negative 155 stam, and -244 hunger, then a gameover
try walking home, and you die before you get half way.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28936

I'm using that :D Buy 99 of everything and game will be faster, hope it helps ;)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Running 0.0.7.
Game doesn't freeze up on me anymore, but it does jerk about a little. Nothing major, but I did come across a game breaking issue.

I like going jogging once or twice daily as a quick and cheap way of raising corruption and relationship with Brian. Around the second or third day of this, the game wigs out like I've missed something important or done something stupid. What happens is this:
(Tried two/three times, happens without fail) I finish the run and without warning, Brian ends up in front of Suzie and upon returning to the house does not leave the party and return to the computer.
Not game breaking enough? What this results in this:
I cannot eat, sleep, change clothes, bathe or anything else Suzie does. Because Brian got mixed up somewhere and is now registered as the main character. This renders everything inaccessible. Except for doors.

Something in my save got borked or maybe my routine is too cheap, I don't know.

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Running 0.0.7.
Game doesn't freeze up on me anymore, but it does jerk about a little. Nothing major, but I did come across a game breaking issue.

I like going jogging once or twice daily as a quick and cheap way of raising corruption and relationship with Brian. Around the second or third day of this, the game wigs out like I've missed something important or done something stupid. What happens is this:
(Tried two/three times, happens without fail) I finish the run and without warning, Brian ends up in front of Suzie and upon returning to the house does not leave the party and return to the computer.
Not game breaking enough? What this results in this:
I cannot eat, sleep, change clothes, bathe or anything else Suzie does. Because Brian got mixed up somewhere and is now registered as the main character. This renders everything inaccessible. Except for doors.

Something in my save got borked or maybe my routine is too cheap, I don't know.
What version of the game are you playing on?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fixed.
Went home, changed into towel, then back into the gym outfit. Out again for another jog. Job done. Sorry to bother you. It's still weird how it happens, though.

Last edited: