What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DynamiteRed] Valentina's Story Ver. 0.01 (Corruption sandbox rpg) [Patreon]

notanotherusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Valentina's Story Ver. 0.01 (Corruption sandbox rpg) [Patreon]

I got it by standing behind the guy and talking to him, think your shame have to be low enough with max horny to active it.
Oh damn, I missed one! That hint wasn't too obscure either. Adding that to the graph.

@notanotherusername Thanks for the ideas and the graph! That's pretty cool. To keep things simple I don't want to get anyone else involved in the development yet, but if you come up with any great ideas feel free to share them!
No problem! I've been experimenting with neo4j as a back-end and it's been nice haveing a relevant, reasonably sized dataset to work with. Those PNGs are nothing special, just screenshots from the console.

Any free dev time I have should probably be going to my project anyways. Besides, I have zero experience working with RPGMaker or SBPR, so I'm sure as far as formal development goes, I would be more hindrance than helpful. But I am more than happy to throw ideas out there or just be here to bounce problems off of.

Would it be possible to add some screens for changing clothes/bikinis at the beach house? A hidden fetish I discovered a couple of days ago... :)
I second this. Val could even escalate it by inviting him inside after a few times. Maybe even further inside :D

@amir1337 That scene is hard to find but easy to access. All you have to do is come up behind Brandon and talk to him from behind. Currently there is no shame or horny requirements.
I thought there might have been something there, just had no idea that talking to characters from different angles changed outcomes. We're on to your tricks now!

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score

Oh damn, I missed one! That hint wasn't too obscure either. Adding that to the graph.

No problem! I've been experimenting with neo4j as a back-end and it's been nice haveing a relevant, reasonably sized dataset to work with. Those PNGs are nothing special, just screenshots from the console.

Any free dev time I have should probably be going to my project anyways. Besides, I have zero experience working with RPGMaker or SBPR, so I'm sure as far as formal development goes, I would be more hindrance than helpful. But I am more than happy to throw ideas out there or just be here to bounce problems off of.

I second this. Val could even escalate it by inviting him inside after a few times. Maybe even further inside :D

I thought there might have been something there, just had no idea that talking to characters from different angles changed outcomes. We're on to your tricks now!

haha :). How do we get the really skimpy pink bikini in the images? There's one bikini we cant get and im sure of that. Unless there's another way? and what about the short jeans + really skimpy blue top? couldn't find a way to get those. Tried talking to the clothes shop owner after getting the skirt and purple bikini and workout clothes. he says nothing.

Last edited:

notanotherusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

haha :). How do we get the really skimpy pink bikini in the images? There's one bikini we cant get and im sure of that. Unless there's another way? and what about the short jeans + really skimpy blue top? couldn't find a way to get those.
Could you be referring to her bra and panties? Cause yeah, those are there but you can't really do much with them yet. Still, there may be more swimwear to come, hinted with the opportunity to change into something sexier after the blue micro bikini at George's Beach Cafe, but nothing to actually change into.

I doubt I'm missing anything this time, as I've tried changing into "something sexier" wearing bra and panties, and nude, and no luck.

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score

Could you be referring to her bra and panties? Cause yeah, those are there but you can't really do much with them yet. Still, there may be more swimwear to come, hinted with the opportunity to change into something sexier after the blue micro bikini at George's Beach Cafe, but nothing to actually change into.

I doubt I'm missing anything this time, as I've tried changing into "something sexier" wearing bra and panties, and nude, and no luck.
there's another even skimpier bikini in the images that's pinkish-red. also the jeans booty short and tied up top (outfit #3). i wonder if there's way to get either of those?

Last edited:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there's another even skimpier bikini in the images that's pinkish-red. also the jeans booty short and tied up top (outfit #3). i wonder if there's way to get either of those?
Wondering that too, I posted about it earlier but the dialogue just closes when you select a new outfit/swimwear so I guess it's not implemented yet. Gotta be patient.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Remember guys the shame and horny parameters are the same mechanic, for every 10 horny points she has it equals one less shame point, and everything is calculated on shame. As an example if she has 70 shame and a hornines of 43, then the game will treat her as having a shame value of 66, so she will trigger all event that need 66 shame or higher. There's nothing more to it.

Hope it helps clarify the confusion for some :)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Remember guys the shame and horny parameters are the same mechanic, for every 10 horny points she has it equals one less shame point, and everything is calculated on shame. As an example if she has 70 shame and a hornines of 43, then the game will treat her as having a shame value of 66, so she will trigger all event that need 66 shame or higher. There's nothing more to it.

Hope it helps clarify the confusion for some :)
At shame 0 here? :p Will we have to start a new game when a new version comes out btw?

SirSlender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea where to find or do anything in this game. I just go to classes and work....

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just trying to get thruth about some things.
- 3th grade bikini|cosume is unavalable in current version?
- Is any scenes for naked|underwear clothes.(Was suprised that's none of this going for subway? Scene for street gang woud be exellent addition.
"Full sex" sceenes sims to bee too low so she wanna get fucked but no one do this to her(yep, i may miss something important),

TY for your hard work. Game is exellent for 00.0x version.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have no idea where to find or do anything in this game. I just go to classes and work....
Damn man, I have this struggle with games in moonrunes, but it should be easier in English...

Instead of going right to work after school, maybe try walking around and talking to some NPCs?

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah is prob gonna be a huge time sink. been playing around with SBPR studio a bit to get a feeling with it. I didn't see some of the items u used in your game like the Standing Fan and the bed. Are u using standard assent only are have u made some mods yourself?
There are mods on hongfire that I'm using for the studio ( ). There is a map pack, which is where those came from ( ).

Damn! Lol guess I have to come up with some more secrets.

@amir1337 I'm in the process of adding some of that stuff to the game. The shorts outfit isn't in yet because I didn't have any scenes finished, but I'm working on it. The really skimpy bikini was going to be the next swimsuit, but I changed my mind and went with a different one. I may add it in later for a lower shame Val.

@viciouswaffel You are mostly right, however there are a few scenes that check them separately. For example the school bathroom masturbation scene only has a horny req. (but your shame must be less than 80? to trigger the check)

@SirSlender I'm trying to make a game that rewards exploration and trying different things, so maybe look around a bit more? There is the start of two main routes in the game. Sam's is easy, just confront him about your shampoo on day 2 with your bath robe on.

@Nexano The game is unfinished so yeah ... those scenes haven't been created yet :) I thought about just ending the game when you saw most of the current content or when you got to a certain shame value but that seemed kind of lame.

Last edited:

notanotherusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you thought my first post was a monster ....

Damn! Lol guess I have to come up with some more secrets.
Yes please!

@viciouswaffel You are mostly right, however there are a few scenes that check them separately. For example the school bathroom masturbation scene only has a horny req. (but your shame must be less than 80? to trigger the check)
Also, it appears you must have your shame below 80 (ignoring modification from horniness) to masturbate next to your dad.

Mixing it up with different checks is very cool when it makes sense in the situation. If Val perceives a low chance of getting caught, what's wrong with rubbing one out (like if she's in her bed, how could THAT ever come back to haunt her)? Horniness could play a more significant role here than shame, because she's satisfying a need.

If she's in a high-risk situation (I dunno, perhaps she's masturbating while leaning against her father), it shouldn't matter how horny she is if the risk of getting caught is too great for her to bear.

Most of the time though, your core mechanic (shame - horniness / 10) makes perfect sense.

@Nexano The game is unfinished so yeah ... those scenes haven't been created yet :) I thought about just ending the game when you saw most of the current content or when you got to a certain shame value but that seemed kind of lame.
What are your thoughts about ending conditions? In most of my play-throughs I've been aiming for the village bicycle, but what about ending conditions where she manages to avoid all of the temptation? Or if she can manage to maintain her V card despite getting to the top in the gentleman's club, or establishing "arrangements" so that she doesn't have to go to class.

I'm attaching a revised character graph (updated with events from the party). For people new to this game, this graph represents interactions or relationships between named or labeled characters that I've found on my play-throughs. Nothing more, nothing less.

And against my better judgment, I'm going to brainstorm a few ideas on where you could go with applying themes to different characters and locations. This is pretty much an unfiltered brain-dump, and I'm totally not sorry for the length of this post:

Characters:

Sam: I like where you're going with the submissive/incest theme here, but I agree with doob420 and think there should be much more choice on the part of the player for pursuing a physical relationship here. Also, this could segue into a relationship with Abby (perhaps 3-ways with Sam and Abby) and/or much more interaction with the cosplay competition audience. I could see Abby and Val on stage together. Perhaps inviting up a few audience members?

Dad: More please! Based on Val's initiative I could see this as developing as a more power-neutral, almost exploratory incestuous relationship than submissive or dominant. Mom could certainly get involved, but I don't know how well Sam would fit here. This relationship strikes me as something that would be physical if pursued by the player, unless you want to explore some other themes with this?

Mom: I don't really see much developing here, besides Mom being a horrible influence on her daughter :D. Perhaps this would develop better at work with Mr. Maxwell, which seems like it's perfectly suited as a submissive/employer relationship. Mother daughter threesome anyone?

Stranger: (the one she flashes while picking up the newspaper) Honestly, if I knew this sort of thing happened at this house, I may be back for more. While I don't see much depth here (definitely not deserving of a story arc), at really low shame, who knows how far Valentina would be willing to go with a total stranger.

Kid: Nope.

John: Has paid Val $10 for bending over in front of him. I wonder what else he'd be willing to pay for.

George: Seems nice for a total passive-aggressive flirt. He definitely feels something for Val, especially when she's wearing a skimpy bikini, and is also genuinely concerned for her safety. I appreciate him, and I think I should be able to fully express that appreciation through Val. I think a story arc could develop here with him offering to walk her home once the thugs show up, and then possibly escalate from there on subsequent days.

Dane: This guy seems like a younger, hotter, and surprisingly less flirtatious version of George. Almost like he'd be the one that Val would be corrupting rather than the other way around. Maybe give him a ring?

Quick aside: George, Dane and Mr. Maxwell could fill three different employer power-dynamic roles quite well, George being neutral, Dane passive and Maxwell domineering.

The Thugs: This seems to be broken when walking through here in a bra or nude. I'm betting you already have this planned out, but a bra could be stripped down to nude, and walking through here nude should either trigger a masturbation show or just lead straight to the gangbang.

Tony: This is an interesting one. Having him show up on the beach, and tying him to the college as the swimming instructor sets him up as a well-rounded individual: someone Val could have an actual normal relationship with. While he is certainly a pervert (at least get a room before massaging a woman to orgasm), at least he wasn't fucking someone else when they first met. I think this guy could match Val quite well.

Zach: I get the idea that you already have this planned out, but holy shit the places you could go with this: a) Hannah and Zach could end up getting Val pregnant. b) Val could end up replacing Hannah as Zach's main squeeze. c) Val could somehow manage to get Hannah away from Zach, which would probably lead to: d) Somehow confront the dean (like father like son). I don't see any interaction with Hannah outside of the scope of Zach though, as we're introduced to her well into the establishment of that "relationship".

Mr. Knight, Mr. Coolie, Ms. Connor: It might be nice to come up with some way of doing sexual favors to get out of classes. That would alleviate the need to continue going every day. At the same time, I can't wait to see Val volunteer to be the nude model in drawing class, or for something equally interesting when learning about human reproduction in Coolie's class. Also, you have the potential to develop these characters with three different flavors of power dynamic, just like we had for the incest themes and employer themes .... oh you genius you.

Danny, Jerry: Sure these guys are despicable perverts, but they've got cocks. They could be scheduled in other classes with Val as well. It'd be funny if they developed crushes on her, or if there was some way to corrupt them. Maybe after masturbating in the rest room a few times, Val could invite one (or both) of them down between classes with her.

Old Man: Don't know enough about him outside the context of Steven, but he seems like he could be a good segue to get into the bar.

Steven: I would almost expect a lower maximum shame of 50 to get fucked by a stranger in a public subway. With that being said, the layup is very solid, he's definitely very domineering about it, and serves a very critical function of scratching Val's itch when she needs it. I could see old man and Steven double teaming Val in the subway, except that he's needed as a lookout. Maybe they could take her to the bar, get her naked (or not) and fuck her there all morning before it opens. That would make for a better introduction to that location anyways.

"Dude": This guy seems like he could be a total pity fuck. He's got a tent right? Lets make his dreams come true!

A quick aside: If you're going to flesh out school activities (which it would make sense to do in the afternoon after classes) that would be the perfect place to introduce Jean for wrestling, and Tony for swimming, Brandon for music, and Josh for cheer-leading (Josh playing football, Valentina cheer-leading). This would provide a nice foil from the party atmosphere they were introduced in.

Jean: She seems like she could be the perfect dominant bisexual, who could easily vibe well with Brandon.

Brandon: Don't really have any thoughts on him here, except that he could be the least sleazy guy who's been in Val so far. I could see him as potential boyfriend material, but I also wouldn't be surprised to find him cheating.

Josh, Anya: These two scream threesome, that should happen! It might also be cool if you could steal Josh away from Anya or vice versa. This relationship strikes me as the yang to Zach and Hannah's Yin. It might be interesting if you could leverage these two to help break Hannah from Zach.

Mary: Strikes me as the chill lesbian who doesn't give a fuck. Unfortunately, these characters should only show up in parties or in school activities since they're not also freshmen (chances are slim they're going to be taking the same freshmen classes).

Guy in park at night (not in graph): Seems VERY dominant, and you obviously have plans about where you want to develop his story/character.

Town Pervert (not in graph): This is the guy who hangs out in front of the convenience store and the bar. Seems like a reasonable source of cash for sexual favors, don't really have anything else to say about him.

Peeping tom (not in graph): This is the guy who's hanging out next to the beach changing rooms. I think this guy could be suitable as a convenience fuck once you unlock him to the point where he'll come inside with you. This could start when you catch him peeping on you while you're changing, and develop from there.

Blue-haired girl at college (not in graph): This girl strikes me as a potential new best friend. Not only does she warn you of Zach, but she's cute, and she could certainly fit in class with everyone else. She could be a friend you invite to those parties as well.

Locations:

Trading Company: Definitely a place to develop a potential relationship with your mom, but more likely the male execs of the company. See: The Wolf of Wall Street.

Gentleman's Club: An obvious next-tier location to make more money, and explore sexuality. It makes sense to have her only entry as a waitress, but if her shame is low enough, she could go straight to entertainer. A natural point of transition between waitress and entertainer could come as a slow night or a no-show dancer as an opportunity for Val to get on the stage. Money made here could reflect her shame and horniness values. If she does well, patrons could ask for private dances, and potentially for more in the VIP rooms.

Bar: Besides the Steve and Old Man connection mentioned earlier, this location could be used if you want to explore Val turning to prostitution. We were going down that road anyways.

Homeless camp: I don't see much use for this besides niche interactions with "Dude". Homeless people don't have much money and don't determine your grade. Maybe if she wants to do house calls for "Dude"?

Party: While I appreciate the expediency, fucking at the first party doesn't leave a lot of room to develop that story-line.

Game Balance:

Money: The only time I have money issues is when I visit the convenience store and buy the extremely overpriced items there. I can actually get her shame down faster if I focus on timing and buying outfits that enable daily shame-reducing events sooner. If you are planning on introducing next-tier jobs and money sources, this will get even worse without adjustments to the economy: Either increasing the price of items, reducing the income values, or adding additional one-time or reoccurring expenses.

I think I've written enough for today.

Attachments

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just played this, liking it a lot.
You nailed most of the poses - all except the jogging one. That one's horrible.
Should probably also work on the dancing poses at the college party thing.

Don't let that get you down, though - I especially like the facial expressions you sculpted. Those are what makes or breaks most RPGs with 3D graphics (look at Combin Ation...jesus).

It's a given that some of the gameplay isn't there yet - and some basic features (sprites for outfits, etc) are still missing. Still, a promising first version.

In conclusion, this is a project to look out for.
Good luck!

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@notanotherusername I added rep for you just for the effort, if every game dev had such feedback we would have some amazing games already.

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im wondering if is there more full sex scenes other than with Steven?

notanotherusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im wondering if is there more full sex scenes other than with Steven?
At this time I'm aware of vaginal intercourse with Steven and Brandon and anal intercourse with Zach.

@notanotherusername I added rep for you just for the effort, if every game dev had such feedback we would have some amazing games already.
Thanks. I think too much and this is what happens. :eek:

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to get this with Brandon/Zach xd?

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you thought my first post was a monster ....

*Snip*
Alright! Sorry for the late reply, my nose has been to the grindstone between my normal job, Valentina's Story, and trying to learn Daz3d for a potential future project ...

Anyway! I read your whole post so I appreciate your time writing this. I'm not going to respond to everything but here I go:

I decided to mix up some of the stat checks to add some variety to the situations. I've been thinking of a day-time room masturbation scene but I want to make it different. Maybe you'll be able to buy a vibrator :)

My current plan for route endings are, when you get to one, the game ends with one of a couple different scene variations depending on your choices leading up to that point. On completion I want there to be a new-game plus style bonus. Maybe you keep your money and items, or the affect of stat modifiers are increased. Maybe on a second route completion you get an item that let's you teleport to locations. I haven't really set any of this in stone yet, bit those are my thoughts so far.

I'm toying with the idea of adding a love interest ... maybe a boyfriend from high school where in the game intro you select whether or not Val is still with him, which could open up either a more vanilla love route or an NTR route. The problem I have with this however, is that because this is a corruption style game, I feel like most people wouldn't be interested in a vanilla love route. But I don't know, if enough people request it then maybe! Though personally I think it may be an interesting scenario (ignoring NTR) if Val continued to lose shame and the boyfriend did not, leading to confrontation down the line when he is surprised (horrified?) at the things she is willing to do.

I like the idea of inviting Abby to the competition ... I've been trying to come up with ways to switch it up and that's pretty good.

Your thoughts about Val's relationship with her dad are very close to what I was thinking. I want the player to be the instigator.

You are also very close to what I was thinking with the mom. Something outside home, most likely at her work :)

The newspaper stranger from the start was planned to be more or less a side-scene, but I do want to add a few more variations because I think the scenario is interesting.

John: Pretty much.

George: I like the idea with the thugs. Currently I don't have any plans as far as h-scenes go ... I'm not sure I want to take that route with George. I'm leaning towards a mentor relationship where he becomes increasingly concerned with how far Val is taking her skimpy work outfits. Maybe at some point he cracks and gives in.

Dane: The beach bar is the result of me wanting a way to pass time in town during the evening, so as a result his character in my opinion isn't very fleshed out. From the start I planned on it being more or less a side activity without much progression but I may expand on it in the future :)

Tony: The angle I wanted to take with Tony was an initial, bad (creepy, perverted) first impression that Val warms up too. He started out as a one dimensional side activity but I agree that there is potential with his character to expand upon.

Zach: More or less straight forward. He's a controlling asshole with ties to the college and gets away with what he wants. I do want a "good" ending, I'm thinking maybe something that leads to a further relationship with Hannah if Zach gets out of the picture, after she has been somewhat corrupted by him.

The Teachers: I know there isn't much there at the moment. The college classes are the last thing I created before finalizing the initial demo, but at the absolute minimum there will be more punishment scenes.

Danny and Jerry were created to add some flavor to the lectures, but there definitely room to expand.

No plans for the old man outside of the subway, but the bar is a good idea :)

"Dude": Yeah the angle I'm taking is that Val feels sorry for him lol.

The party: Interestingly enough the party scene was one of the first major scenes I created, before the college was implemented. For a while I struggled with where I was going to fit it in. Originally I had it trigger on week 2 after the first Sam scene, but that didn't feel right so I pushed it farther back. Obviously the people at the party are not first-year college students, so you won't see them in class. But I do like the idea of them being in clubs :)

I like the thought's on Josh.

Guy in park: We'll get there eventually :)

Other towns people: I definitely want to add more scenes, even if it's a repeated boob flash CG (as an example) with different dialog for each person. Not sure how it's going to work yet.

As far as locations go: I want the bar to be an early-ish accessible job so that the player has another major work option than the beach cafe. One that has just a little bit of actual game play to. The other work locations will come into play at lower shame values.

Homeless camp: When a girl is shameless, who knows?

Party sex scene: Obviously it was intended to be kind of a hidden scene, but I've been thinking about it's execution, especially in regards to Val's question of virginity ... so I think I'm going to change the dialog a bit. Hopefully I can make it fit in a little better.

Money, outfits, and items: While you can earn money and purchase outfits, I didn't want the player to feel like they had to "grind" jobs to get money. The primary mechanic is the Shame restriction. Sure Val has the money to buy that skimpy skirt but would she actually wear something like that in public?

And the issue of items ... I've said it before, but I'm not happy with the way items work at the moment. They were priced high because I didn't want players to just spam them and lower their shame level far below the scenes they had scene so far, creating a ... narrative disconnect I guess. "Val read 20 porno mags and now is willing to fuck anything and anybody". To me that doesn't make sense.

So my current idea to fix the magazines is:
  1. Lower the prices significantly
  2. Possibly limit the number you can purchase per day, or make it so you can only read a book before bed.
  3. Add Shame purchase requirements to the more explicit materials
  4. Add tiers of Shame where the mag has an effect. For example, the Romance Story won't affect Val's shame unless it's 90 or more. Or the effect is lowered, preventing the player from buying 100 cheap romance books and grinding to zero shame.

Anyway I guess I did respond to most of it :p Thanks for the brainstorming post, I appreciate it. And the graph.

OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just played this, liking it a lot.
You nailed most of the poses - all except the jogging one. That one's horrible.
Should probably also work on the dancing poses at the college party thing.

Don't let that get you down, though - I especially like the facial expressions you sculpted. Those are what makes or breaks most RPGs with 3D graphics (look at Combin Ation...jesus).

It's a given that some of the gameplay isn't there yet - and some basic features (sprites for outfits, etc) are still missing. Still, a promising first version.

In conclusion, this is a project to look out for.
Good luck!
About the jogging pose ... I didn't think it was that bad! Haha. Oh well, I tried. For most of the poses, I take one of the built in poses of SBPR and modify them to my tastes. However there is no running or jogging pose, so that one was from scratch ... and you see the result lol. Running animations are hard :p

Glad you liked it though, thanks for the response.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the game, premise, and chars, I just wish mc's breasts were a bit bigger (not aload, but a bit).