What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DynamiteRed] Valentina's Story Ver. 0.01 (Corruption sandbox rpg) [Patreon]

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Valentina's Story Ver. 0.01 (Corruption sandbox rpg) [Patreon]

Game is ok but man, i don't like her face/head at all :O
I'll keep my eye on this one tho :p Keep it up, this can be hit one day :)

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome game! With big space for expanding H-scenes. I mean all this hints about working as secretary or in club.

On related note what programs for 3D modelind\posing are easy to use and have many poses\clothes? I myself started to work on RPGmaker game and with my drawing skills 3DCG is the only choise.
I tried DAZ studio but got some problems with it, SBPR studio is simpler but laking models and objects for my purpose.

Larpus

Reputation score

This is a pretty great start to be honest.

Some thoughts
- You'll want some repeatable endgame content for sure, particularly where you can get her to run around in underwear / in the buff / in something skimpy.
- The guys in the back alley should do more than just wink at her if she's in undies/nude.
- Really skimpy stuff, including lingerie etc might be a nice addition.
- Turning up to places nude / in underwear should provoke appropriate reactions.
- You should consider making some scenes repeatable. i.e. re-visiting the party. Heck, continuing on being a bit of a wild party girl might be a cool thing, particularly if you can turn up in a variety of outfits to create some differing encounters (although I understand this is a lot of art asset).
- I was curious to get into the bar / seedier locations, hopefully you can do something with them later?
- I was a little disappointed that I never managed to reach 1st place in the cosplay contest. Being able to enter yourself after proceeding the quest would also be a possible good thing.
- Two girls into ecchi cosplay and a cosplay competition? Don't miss a trick here.
- Some have suggested more outfits/dressup options, but this could be quite asset heavy, but would be very cool.
- Just streaking in public in daytime could be tied to some sort of events (that can be repeated) like a series of dares. e.g. "go to the beach bar and fetch X" or "go to the homeless camp and put on a masturbation show" or w/e. You could potentially add law enforcement to dodge while getting there, which would make it feel more gamey and help with suspension of disbelief.
- Consider accessories like vibrators etc as a thing to equip.
- Don't forget the character sprites if you're nude etc!

Overall, I'm pretty impressed. Keep up the good work.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- I was a little disappointed that I never managed to reach 1st place in the cosplay contest. Being able to enter yourself after proceeding the quest would also be a possible good thing.
- Two girls into ecchi cosplay and a cosplay competition? Don't miss a trick here.
is there cosplay contest ? WTF i played this game 4 hour and did not get half of you what you said :eek::eek:

These ones must be moar easy to find :3 gotta play from start again now.

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there cosplay contest ? WTF i played this game 4 hour and did not get half of you what you said :eek::eek:

These ones must be moar easy to find :3 gotta play from start again now.
After the brother catches you masturbating, he demands you come see him every Sun. morning right after your shower. That is how you get the cosplay competition.

Also, agree with Larpis's points. Hope to see more of that. Only thing I can say is you need to FINISH...THIS...GAME!

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As others have said I'm impressed with the game, it's well done so far and I do like the slow but not so slow corruption going on, the only problem I had was to find the school leech scenes, missed it in the start and now I can't go back to it, but one thing if I might, you should change the 0.01v, you have more content than that :D.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some thoughts
- The guys in the back alley should do more than just wink at her if she's in undies/nude.
- Turning up to places nude / in underwear should provoke appropriate reactions.
- I was curious to get into the bar / seedier locations, hopefully you can do something with them later?
I would assume these are all just things that haven't been implemented yet.

muttdoggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Helluva good start!! Nice job with this genre! Keep up the awesome work!:D

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@alex666p

3DCG makes the most horrendous girls ever! You are better off just doing 2D then, personally I skip games if the CG's are made with 3DCG!!!

here:

Much better, now the art might even be fabable, pure text is better than 3DCG, well that's my opinion of course and I haven't made any quantity studies to find out how people feel, but I would bet most if not nearly all avoid it for all games with the exception of one title that I can't remember, in that title you the hero can pick up and enslave girls as you go and then you can choose how nice or how horrible you can treat them and that affect your alignment. Well anyhow that game was good enough that it was playable with 3DCG, but not anymore than that, hope my link helps, and hope you will make a lot of good games down the road ^.^

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game was great. Using the Illusion Poser over 3DCG and Daz3D was a great decision in my opinion. Daz3D/Poser is an option most folks seem to be going for, but not everyone has the hardware or skill to use it. (I'm not implying you lack either, rather it's a comment on some of the 3D RPGM Patreon games out there).

Themes are fantastic, right up my alley. My only gripe is how quickly she agreed to suck off the bro. That may need some tweaking, but that's up to you dude.

The graphics suit the game.

I feel like I see where you want to go with things, and if so then giver dude.

I really hope you continue with this game, and I say stick with the graphics you've started. It suits the game, and the posering (not a word, I know) is well done. Keep it up. Please?

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concur with the above. Your graphics are fine and you seem to know the software well enough so you should just continue ahead.

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My feedback after 3.5 hours into the game :

I have spent a good time, really. There are strong points like the characters personality and the general mood of the universe.

Mapping is decent even if it lacks some details. Musics are appropriate for each locations and don't become boring even if repetitive because of the game progress mechanics.

Ecchi scenes are good, especially the ones in the subway.
Hentai scenes are average, you should work on the angles a bit more with the poser. I have the kind of feeling that you don't play enough with the camera.
Illusion Poser is strong enough to have all kind of shots.

Horniness/Shame is working great, even if I didn't understand a single thing about how it's working. It's confusing for me.
You should add a note or a book in the game to explain it again (in Valentina's bedroom ?)

My suggestions :

-Schools events are poor for now. She doens't socialize AT ALL. She could have at least a comrade.
Schools lessons get repetitive and boring, you should offer a way of skiping class when you don't have more lessons (but it may be harder to do because of hidden variables and switchs, I understand)
But I think it's important for you to know that, to be honest...I agreed with Valentina "Uhg...Mondays..." and to think I had to play three classes before the real interesting stuff was...boring.

More NPCS's in town, it's not lively enough. Streets are empty and points of interests are left over. A line more thant just "Hello" would be welcome. There are so much games with just one line of dialog for Npcs...
They shouldn't be skipped, they're very important for your world to take shape.

In the coffee, npcs don't talk at all. That's a mistake because you go to that place a lot and you want to see how they react.
"Hello Valentina, will you wear that bikini today ?" or sentences like that would be enough.

On other hand, please use a self swtich button or whatever after the line of the girl speaking of Leech. She says the same thing again and again. Offer variation.

- A sweat pose after jog would be hot for the ecchi part.

Bugs :
Through wall at Randy Store to the upper right

Typo : Going out of school day 1 "The owner is really nice and let's me decide..."

George "Do want work today ?" (you - to)

For Illusion, I don't recommend the game to be commercial. Don't forget each pic is supposed to have their logo on it. I'm concerned too, that's why my project is still free (even no patreon at this time lol)
Still, I'm not worry about this because I think they created a studio for each of their game with all the tool to make comics or stuff...There are a lot of them (once upon a time on HF) so...what's the point of annoying somebody using it ? Wasn't the goal of their studio ? Create things and share with the community.
I really had a good time, good work now.

Last edited:
OP
D

DynamiteRed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some thoughts
- You'll want some repeatable endgame content for sure, particularly where you can get her to run around in underwear / in the buff / in something skimpy.
- Really skimpy stuff, including lingerie etc might be a nice addition.
- You should consider making some scenes repeatable. i.e. re-visiting the party. Heck, continuing on being a bit of a wild party girl might be a cool thing, particularly if you can turn up in a variety of outfits to create some differing encounters (although I understand this is a lot of art asset).
- Some have suggested more outfits/dressup options, but this could be quite asset heavy, but would be very cool.
- Just streaking in public in daytime could be tied to some sort of events (that can be repeated) like a series of dares. e.g. "go to the beach bar and fetch X" or "go to the homeless camp and put on a masturbation show" or w/e. You could potentially add law enforcement to dodge while getting there, which would make it feel more gamey and help with suspension of disbelief.
- Consider accessories like vibrators etc as a thing to equip.
- Don't forget the character sprites if you're nude etc!

Overall, I'm pretty impressed. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback! Some of the things you mentioned are due to the game being unfinished, but I appreciate the ideas. More jobs are on the way! I like the homeless camp idea.

@nopezetsu-san Lol. Personally I like hidden things in games because it gives me a reason to come back to them, so you can expect at least a few. I want the player to feel like the game responds to their actions, rather than just being led down a linear path the entire time.

@viciouswaffel I haven't seen that so thanks.

@doob420 Cool, glad you liked it. About her brother, I'm thinking I'm going to change it so that you can choose whether or not Val engages in sexual activities with Sam, which will affect the ending for the route.

@Maelion77 Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate the thoughts about school and NPC's. Especially about the beach cafe. Originally I had them say basic responses but I felt it seemed out of place. However having their dialog change over time as Val gets skimpier outfits would be cool.

Thanks for the bug/typo report. And yeah hopefully Illusion doesn't get mad ... The game will be released 100% free when it's finished. I'm planning on putting their logo on the title screen, but if it is plastered on every CG I think that would be a bit tacky.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I looked into Illusion stuff. I am a curious person and when something catches my interest... well, I will probably check it :p

According to their site:
They don't sell their games outside of Japan. Their software should be used only in Japan. You won't get any customer service when using it outside of Japan.
Pretty much: foreign market? We do not care OR we do not want to care.
Hard to predict if they will actually do anything or bother at all.
This is their fault for not giving a buck about western customers. I won't stretch this matter here as in my opinion, it should be in it's own thread (and there will be a lot of defending and xenophobic arguments so shitstorm guaranteed :D So yeah, if anyone wants to discuss that, I would suggest making another topic and not shitposting here xD).

On the other matter, I need to say that you surely are getting a lot of nice ideas and suggestions, just don't drown in them :D

Last edited:

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great demo. I loved it. I just want to let you know I am supporting you right off on your Patreon now, keep it up.

Hoping to see some more skimpy clothings and her doing pervert scenes in public during night(eg: going in mens public toilet) also will you be expanding the park to accommodate some new scenes?

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo is great I can't wait to see were you take this. It has so much potential. Though I do hope if you get enough supports that you get an artist to make better art for the game. You have my support.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Normal sized chest? Keeping an eye on this one...

There's an option for outfit #3 (I assume bikini and workout clothes are the same) but I can't buy anything, the dialogue with the seller just closes.

Can't wait for more party scenes, was my favourite part of the demo. :D

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@doob420 Cool, glad you liked it. About her brother, I'm thinking I'm going to change it so that you can choose whether or not Val engages in sexual activities with Sam, which will affect the ending for the route.
That IS good to hear because I am really not into incest stuff but still would like to play that storyline x)

by the way: How do I get to be late for art class?

Last edited:

lockf117

Reputation score

I actually agree with an earlier post and think the father's relationship needs to be fleshed out more... no pun intended.

notanotherusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all I'd like to congratulate you on an absolutely fantastic game. I've fully played through it about four times now, and I don't know which part I like the best.

The pacing is incredibly good. I specifically appreciate how difficult it is to get any of her stats moving in the beginning, and how much of a slippery slope it becomes later on. Valentina is completely adorable at the beginning and a filthy slut at the end, and we get to guide that transformation.

The simplicity of it all. By just using two stats and having them play off of each other like you do, you avoid distracting complications while still maintaining an interesting, immersive mechanic.

Your game environment doesn't feel too big or too small, and Val's first day does a great job of touring it. You've already done an excellent job laying out new expansions with her mom's trading company, 5th street bar and the gentleman's club. By using a subway as a transportation device, you could easily add additional stops and even more space if need be.

I really appreciate the diversity of situations you've setup with the main character. While you've mentioned that you've only started two story arcs, I've taken the liberty of graphing all of Valentina's relationships in a play through. There is A LOT of room to explore and develop story here without even introducing new characters. That graph is attached to this post. I would expect that ALL of these characters (with the exception of the kid) are going to have their own story arcs that end balls (or clit) deep in Valentina when you're finished with this masterpiece.

And finally, the idea of a corruption sandbox game. I have been working on the general premise of an MMO PBBG off and on for around six months and this game just blew my mind. You've executed it incredibly well within the context of RPGMaker, and your work is definitely an inspiration that has completely changed my direction of thought on how to setup conflicts within my designs.

Some additional feedback:

• You could possibly implement character fetishes and kinks as status effects on Valentina. This would allow you to write forking story arcs, which would improve re-playability, as available player options may vary depending on the character's state. This would also allow your game to cater to specific fetishes if they're pursued by the player.
  • If you're going to implement pregnancy, be sure you have contraceptive or abortion options in the game, preferably both. Birth control such as condoms can be one-time use, while the pill could be a status effect, each reducing the chance of pregnancy (which shouldn't be 100% with unprotected insemination). Could you implement it as something Val has the option to address for a few weeks before it becomes an ending condition?
  • I had no problem finding Zac's story arc. Once you have more story arcs in game, it's good to have some easier and some harder to find. On that topic, Sam could continually steal Val's shampoo (I have yet to test if he does that) to provide an entry into his story arc. If not, you could setup secondary or even tertiary entry points into deep story arcs.
  • Could you possibly have the students and teachers milling about before and after class (before Val sits down and after she stands up)? This introduces options for interacting with students and teachers (like scheduling extra-curricular rendezvous).
  • Remember: you can't rape the willing.
  • I don't think you need to be overly explicit with the beginning of story routes. "Wait ... I should get dressed first ..." being said by a freshly showered towel-clad 18 year-old right before bursting into her older brother's room was enough of a hint for me, and "(start of sam route)" would have just ruined it.
  • Inviting a family member to the beach would be cool, as would visiting your mother or father at work.
  • Normally sized chests aren't normal in these sorts of games. Lets be different!

TL;DR: Thank you for inspiring me!

Attachments

Last edited: