What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Dont forget you only need 8 copies of a girl to create a UR from an Rs. Unless you want multiple on your team anything else is fodder.

The books are for awakening the third skill on max evolved cards.
Only :(

So far I've only gotten two R's from the event stage.

Then again, my level is pretty low so I can only do it three times before waiting for another hour or two

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I tried playing this, seems pretty alright, but I wonder if it's playable without proxy?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried playing this, seems pretty alright, but I wonder if it's playable without proxy?
Yes. Well, it might vary depending on what part of the world you are in. I have no trouble here in Europe at least.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just got the Ultra-Rare form of the wind girl from the gacha. Which is awesome and I'm very happy. But I have also grinded enough to have five of her Rare cards and now I don't know what to do with them. I guess I'll keep grinding and see if I can score eight anyway, for the hell of it.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there ANY advantage to using 15 or 25 gems to get cards in the gacha?
It is stupidly wastefull if there isn't any advantage.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there ANY advantage to using 15 or 25 gems to get cards in the gacha?
It is stupidly wastefull if there isn't any advantage.
Normally, when there is no event going on then it is, but as the even has changed the prices the only advantage is that you're able to draw more cards in one day. According to the description the 2-gems-for-one-gold and 1-gem-for-one-silver are restricted to once per day.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just got the Ultra-Rare form of the wind girl from the gacha. Which is awesome and I'm very happy. But I have also grinded enough to have five of her Rare cards and now I don't know what to do with them. I guess I'll keep grinding and see if I can score eight anyway, for the hell of it.
5 five cards really? i have been grinding her dungeon and i haven't seen one, i manage to get 2, 1 from gacha and the other from light dungeon.

Unless she isn't supposed to be dropped on her own dungeon i'd say she is really rare compared to the other 2 girls.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

5 five cards really? i have been grinding her dungeon and i haven't seen one, i manage to get 2, 1 from gacha and the other from light dungeon.

Unless she isn't supposed to be dropped on her own dungeon i'd say she is really rare compared to the other 2 girls.
Yes she's a RARE drop. I haven't gotten any more since then. One from the wind dungeon, three from the dark dungeon, one from the gacha, and one UR from the gacha.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes she's a RARE drop. I haven't gotten any more since then. One from the wind dungeon, three from the dark dungeon, one from the gacha, and one UR from the gacha.
Well i think i won't be able to get enough cards to UR her, unless i get lucky this is supposed to be last day of event.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Please add me, started playing and getting quite addicted

ign = hkdigweed

Doh - I didn't know which one to click to add a friend - please resend friend request! =)

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got lucky I farmed 5 of the wind girl, one from each of the advanced dungeons and 2 from the beginner versions. Then got a sr using one of the free stones. UR get.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You all are crazy - I'm having issues even getting the uncommons/2nd characters to drop

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You all are crazy - I'm having issues even getting the uncommons/2nd characters to drop
Soundtrack: Skid Row - Slave To The Grind ;)

Here's a hint: The higher girls have two sex scenes: one for her second form and one for her fourth. Make sure to get the scene from the second form before you upgrade her further. I think you can stilll get the first scene by grinding quests but it's much faster to build affection by taking a girl adventuring with you.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Soundtrack: Skid Row - Slave To The Grind ;)

Here's a hint: The higher girls have two sex scenes: one for her second form and one for her fourth. Make sure to get the scene from the second form before you upgrade her further. I think you can stilll get the first scene by grinding quests but it's much faster to build affection by taking a girl adventuring with you.
Haha nice.

Question though - rares seem to drop outside of the two available cards shown in the quest list. Are these rares just standard, campaign driven, or are there drops outside of the two available listed?

And is it worth grinding out the daily quests? (i.e. substantial rares that are "rarer" if there is such a word?) Or just grind out the normal quests.

I'm accumulating books, but don't have any cards past 2 hearts that have a second experience bar... =(

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just started playing this and it's been pretty good so far. I personally like how quickly each battle goes, especially considering there's going to be a bunch of 'em in the runs of larger dungeons.

Just like it is in Tentacles Tactics, my username is GrummelMac

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the rares dropping off the card list was an event only thing. If you need points for combining quests are the way to go. That said some of the series of quests on the first page are 1 time and give stones. I havent seen a reason to do the daily dungeons except for higher lvl items to give your girls at cheaper stamina, you can also get Hns from them.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was finally curious enough to try this out, and it's not bad.

Playing as: Stiltzkin

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering what this message means? Is it server maintenance or is a cookie issue for me and my login? Suddenly appeared

Hmm nevermind - closed my browser and restarted - no problems now. But still curious what the error message was.

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just wondering what this message means? Is it server maintenance or is a cookie issue for me and my login? Suddenly appeared

Hmm nevermind - closed my browser and restarted - no problems now. But still curious what the error message was.
yes you were right it is saying "Right now it is having a maintance"