What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Geez i wonder what i could do with all this money, i guess i could spe... oh wait there is nothing else to do with it aside from card leveling/fusion.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Geez i wonder what i could do with all this money, i guess i could spe... oh wait there is nothing else to do with it aside from card leveling/fusion.
From what I can tell, money used to be an issue before they changed levelling mechanics. Now there's not shortage of it though.

Also, in case anyone missed it, this last update made an interesting change: all of the rescue (bondage) scenes in the album are 'events' instead of 'illustrations' now; what I mean is, they had a few lines of text added to each one.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I can tell, money used to be an issue before they changed levelling mechanics. Now there's not shortage of it though.

Also, in case anyone missed it, this last update made an interesting change: all of the rescue (bondage) scenes in the album are 'events' instead of 'illustrations' now; what I mean is, they had a few lines of text added to each one.
Nope even before they changed leveling mechanics i didn't had issues with money. I mean what's the point of money now they could just take it out and nothing will change.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a fan of TCGs I love this game, just started and im already hooked. Add me and see you around.

IGN: Nereid8

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nope even before they changed leveling mechanics i didn't had issues with money. I mean what's the point of money now they could just take it out and nothing will change.
Bully to you. Before the changes, I used to spend all the money on card fusions, and had to grind money sometimes.

But, yes, right now, money serves no purpose whatsoever.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a cap on how much money you can have. I reached it a week ago.

It seems they recently changed card costs. My strongest ice-girl used to have a cost of 95 and now it's 67, and all other cards also have reduced costs, but I can't tell if they just cut a fixed % off each card or if they rebalanced the costs.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The lack of updates and content is making me want to give up on this game....

Too bad...the art is great in this game and the interface is very well done.

I'll be patient and wait.......

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok i just don't know what to think about this game anymore...

After Area 6 dungeons start going backward, decreasing difficulty and stamina cost but keeping xp,money and cards amount.

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After finally being able to register to DMM i'm finally playing this game and already like it alot. The stamina seems to regen at a fair rate so that's good.

IGN: gullwing (without caps if it matters)
hope to see you ingame :)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone knows hot to get that bookworm girl being anounced in the pop up?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone knows hot to get that bookworm girl being anounced in the pop up?
It's just a pre-announcement. The event hasn't started yet. Oh wait, it has, she's just not voiced yet.

You can get her through the gold gacha.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm nearly at the point where I'm done with the last story dungeon. Doing a lot of these dungeons was quite tricky with 2 HRs, 2 Rs, and switching between my two friends who have UR Coud (クード), and UR D.O. (ディーオー) for their powerful ALL attacks (Aside from the newly introduced non-elemental character, these two are the absolute best to have as a friend, or as your own leader).

However, once I got a full party of HR cards, the difficulty disappeared almost entirely from most of these dungeons. Though, right now I'm going to do the quest with the most difficult set of requirements.

Quest Name: Dark Dragon and Knights (暗黒竜と騎士)
Requirements: Slay 8 Dark Knights, and 1 Dark Dragon

At level 37, this mission is going to require that I spend the next 10-13 hours after 05:00 UTC+9 to kill a Dark Dragon, and then either doing Veril Region (6-15) Underworld Den of Thieves (ヴェリル地方: 虚影の魔窟), or waiting until the Dark Daily Dungeon becomes available.

Also, for anyone that wants an edge on the last several 60-depth dungeons, here's some things to keep in mind to optimise your decisions if you don't have an OP party yet. While randomly distributed, they all have the following:
Item Drops: 12
Cards: 9
Battles: 27
BL Recovery: 3
HP Recovery: 3
Traps: 3

Name:タルビ
I have a decent Non-elemental HR card called Rakshasa (ラセツ) who has an ALL attack skill, which should be useful for most of the early dungeons.

I'm kind of disappointed that I missed getting Takane (鷹音), since her character design was the reason I picked up this game. I really hope they bring her back, but who knows with these sorts of games.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm nearly at the point where I'm done with the last story dungeon. Doing a lot of these dungeons was quite tricky with 2 HRs, 2 Rs
Woah dude you clearly had alot of fun beating last dungeons unlike me which difficulty was non existent.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah dude you clearly had alot of fun beating last dungeons unlike me which difficulty was non existent.
So I guess you were lucky enough to draw good cards from the premium/free gacha? I kept getting either dead-end R cards, or ones that I didn't have its pair for.

The worst ones were the last few wind dungeons, since my two HR cards were fire and water element, and the mobs were either wind and/or water element. So, I had to play it really carefully so as to not find myself in a situation where I was at a disadvantage.

Well, here's to hoping I don't forget to do the last four trips to the Underworld Den of Thieves to kill off these Dark Knights to complete this quest before it resets at 5:00 UTC+9. They're resistant to everything except light element, which I don't have an HR one for at the moment. So, I also need to make sure I don't misclick so as to make it so I can't send out my overpowered SR/UR friends for the final confrontations.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Valentine Event is up:

- 3 girls added to maps on easy, medium and hard difficulty
- Gold gacha discount ended
- Starter girls will have a role on next event.
- New option to replay dungeon scenes
- New are added.

Last edited:

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to get the event girls?keep farming the event dungeon?and try your luck as they dropped randomly?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how to get the event girls?keep farming the event dungeon?and try your luck as they dropped randomly?
1) Frau can only be drawn from the Gold Gacha.
2) Laake can be obtained as a drop in the beginner and middle-tier event dungeons.
3) Luna can be obtained in the high-tier dungeon (or extremely rarely in the mid-tier dungeon).

I have an SR Rakshasa that trivialises the normal dungeon, though she's only barely acceptable when I tried the high-tier event dungeons. Those dungeons are difficult enough that the only way I'll be able to manage to get through one is if I have a full party of SR characters (my HR characters can't sustain the enemy damage output).

justme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody else having problems with using an ability from the new girls freezing their game and needing to reload? Specifically the blue one at UR in the guest slot. Whenever I tell her to use her ability it acts like it's loading the character portrait then nothing happens until I reload the page.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh boy the high level event dungeons are brutal. I've had my ass kicked like six times, though I once reached the boss and almost beat him. The one time I got a rare drop I immediately retreated from the dungeon.

To make matters worse the dungeons are short which means that there's a good risk your cards will be on cooldown when you need them if you bring the heavy guns.

:D

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh boy the high level event dungeons are brutal. I've had my ass kicked like six times, though I once reached the boss and almost beat him. The one time I got a rare drop I immediately retreated from the dungeon.

To make matters worse the dungeons are short which means that there's a good risk your cards will be on cooldown when you need them if you bring the heavy guns.

:D
High lvl are too... high for me XD. My strongest UR can survive almost to the end but the rest are beaten around 16th round so it seems I'll have to farm begginer and middle lvl dungeons and pray.