What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Something weird happened. My quest list seem to have reset.
Are some quests daily or was this an error?

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually red colored quest just means you need to hunt down certain number of certain monsters in dungeon, there are daily quest that's also red.

But other than the color you are right, daily quest refresh daily (which give you chance to score some skill book everyday) and there are one time event quest. I think some card also give event quest, but I also need to confirm on this.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I still prefer that fairy game on dmm over anything else, however I will give this a try to see if i can actually figure out what is going on.

So I try it, and it gives me a thing in firefox about not being able to install a cookie or something liek that. All the other DMM games work but this one is being obstinant for some reason.

My IGN is Meatbag across pretty much all of the games I play on DMM, this one as well.

Last edited:

justme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know what the button bellow your name is? It brings up a bunch of stuff in Japanese that I can't read, doesn't seem to do anything that I can tell.

Also feel free to add me my IGN is justme

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think those are titles you unlock by getting certain acheivements and milestones

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what the player skills do?

Added link for reference:

Last edited:

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The two blue skill reduce the amount of Aura (this game's equivalent of MP) when your card use a skill. Not sure what the purple 'Man's charisma' mean since I don't read Japanese, from what I can tell it raise something when you are exploring a dungeon, and it slightly raise the love of your card? Whatever that means...

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hadn't updated the list of people that played for a while... I'm happy to see so many play this ^^

Also, does anyone know if when you fuse the sub card needs to be levelled? Is it like LoW where you want both cards at max to get bonuses or just the base card?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hadn't updated the list of people that played for a while... I'm happy to see so many play this ^^

Also, does anyone know if when you fuse the sub card needs to be levelled? Is it like LoW where you want both cards at max to get bonuses or just the base card?
yes it says that if you fuse the sub card at max level too will gain bonus also it seems to be able to fuse the main card needs to be max level

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes it says that if you fuse the sub card at max level too will gain bonus also it seems to be able to fuse the main card needs to be max level
Oh, thank you. Yeah if main card isn't max level you can't fuse it, but it seems I have to level up sub as well to get the bonus :O

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Levelling both cards takes a real long time.

Any tips on levelling cards?
Is it better to raise the level of cards you will use as feed to give moe exp to the card you want to max out?

Is anyone collecting those girls form the Christmas event? I almost didn't notice there was a new event. XP

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Levelling both cards takes a real long time.

Any tips on levelling cards?
Is it better to raise the level of cards you will use as feed to give moe exp to the card you want to max out?

Is anyone collecting those girls form the Christmas event? I almost didn't notice there was a new event. XP
Using the following table will net the most XP for N Cards

Lv1←Lv1=Lv2
Lv1←Lv2=Lv3
Lv1←Lv3+Lv1=Lv5
Lv1←Lv5=Lv6
Lv1←Lv6=Lv7
Lv1←Lv7=Lv8
Lv1←Lv8=Lv9
Lv1←Lv9=Lv10

You need 10 cards for this and it will net you 2400 XP per card

This mean you can get R card from level 1 to 30 with 61 N cards, which is 110 Stamina if you grind low level dungeons just for cards.

and yes you can get Christmas girls by doing the current event dungeons but they are uncommon drop.

Last edited:

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm what the bonus is when you fuse two max level cards?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Card will have slightly better stats if created by fusing 2 cards at max lvl. For example HR version of event neutral R card without bonus has 350HP 110ATK 180MP at 1lvl, with bonus she has 368HP 116ATK 189MP.
I can also confirm that evolved cards from gacha have that bonus.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Card will have slightly better stats if created by fusing 2 cards at max lvl. For example HR version of event neutral R card without bonus has 350HP 110ATK 180MP at 1lvl, with bonus she has 368HP 116ATK 189MP.
Oh cool. Thanks!

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In my opinion it's not worth my time, good thing i'm not into min-maxing.

Btw i have never mentioned my ign i guess that's why only 1 person has accepted me.

IGN: Shijinko

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe most player have got a good grasp on the quest system.
Still, i tought I would condense everything I learned about the quests system from the topic and observation on a post. It may help someone.

- The quests are selected on the My Page, through the parchment icon, first one on the lower bar.
- Quests are divided between fetch quests, battle quests and girl "re"quests. Fetch quests are green, battle quests are red. Girls requets have the girl's face.
- Fetch quests are quests to deliver a cerain number of specified itens. Battle quests are to defeat a certain number of specified enemies. Girls requests, as far as I've seen, have been fetch quests.
- You can mark up to 5 quests at a time. This is more important for battle quests, since defeating the enemies for the quest only counts when the quest is active. (As far as I can tell)
- You can check in wich stages a drop or monster for any active quests will appear.
The item box for a quest item will be marked with a "quest" mark, even if you don't know the item yet.
Beneath the item boxes on the stage selection screen, sometimes a white sentence will appear. That means a monster from an active battle quest appears on that stage.
- There are daily quests that reappear everyday. They are always the same, and can be recognized because they are numbered. The girls requets are also reappear daily.

barador

Reputation score

Thanks for the tips so far.

What does the pink EXP bar one fused cards mean?

IGN: barador2003

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tips so far.

What does the pink EXP bar one fused cards mean?

IGN: barador2003
It's for the extra(?) skill. You fill that by feeding/combining/whatever her the book things that you get from quests. Take note that you can't feed her books anymore if her exp bar is already full.

On the topic of fusing, does anyone know if the bonus stats carry over their next fusion?
ex: When fusing for a 3 heart card, do 2 cards with both max level and have full bonus stats(from 2 hearts) equal to 2 cards with both max level no bonus stats(from 2 hearts)?
Just wondering if someone is already high level enough (or have a lot of cards) to test that.

Last edited: