Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Heya you can add Ashurmen if you want.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found this useful trick guys, if you refresh during a battle it will take you back before entering that battle that way you can try leave dungeon so you don't lose the stamina,xp,items and cards.

Also the last boss in 4th area is Neutral and you can only hurt him with neutral cards.

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Start Today ^^"

name damonTH

try to play XD

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really like the nice colored up interface and the artwork looks good. I wish I could afford to play another one of these but I'm trying to limit it to 2 so I don't waste all my time on these lol.

How would you compare this to LoW?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really like the nice colored up interface and the artwork looks good. I wish I could afford to play another one of these but I'm trying to limit it to 2 so I don't waste all my time on these lol.

How would you compare this to LoW?
It's a bit more RPG version of LoW. If you don't have much time I don't suggest it, cause it needs more dedication to play as it is more RPG than the rest of these.

I really recommend Splitfox, or the corresponding addon for Chrome, so you can play 2 in each screen instead of only 1. I play 4 of these games simultaneously each time I sit on my PC without any problem ^^

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the 2nd screen after clearing stage, where shown who helped you and your FP, you can click on item or card and confirmation message pop-up. What happens if you confirm your choice?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

IGN: Yukawa
playing this game a little and ero gaku too got bored from lord of walkure since never got a SR++ or SSR from events -.- ...

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if people still wanna know what does the item do, some of them are used for Quests first purple icon on "My page"
also i still don't know how to fuse cards unless N ones can't, if they do will probably need max level or some specific card...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use the normal cards for leveling up my actual cards that have more then 1 heart. The hearts indicate how many forms the girl has.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I use the normal cards for leveling up my actual cards that have more then 1 heart. The hearts indicate how many forms the girl has.
nvm yeah N cards can't fuse since they only have 1 heart only HN or higher

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are some N cards that have higher level forms. Just check out the hearts to see whether it's worth levelling a card ^^

ffworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When i click on the dmm link on first post, i 'm brought to an error page that says "Be unjust Request Products". Is this another one of those region locked games?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When i click on the dmm link on first post, i 'm brought to an error page that says "Be unjust Request Products". Is this another one of those region locked games?
Nope. Just make sure you're logged into your account first, and then click the link.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just started.

Name: Sigfried666

Now, can anyone clarify what use are the itens you get in the dungeon runs?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started.

Name: Sigfried666

Now, can anyone clarify what use are the itens you get in the dungeon runs?
Almost all of those are going to be quest items. Some are regular quest ones, and some are the ones your girls want you to collect for them.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks.

New noob question.
Do the books you win as quest rewards serve any purpose other than being converted to EXP for the girls?

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The magic stone (purple colored stone) can be used to fill your stamina, or play random draw for a chance to earn rare cards (I think all R level cards are gained this way). You can use FP for it, but I think magic stone give a slight better chance to score rare card and you can get their evolved form (Which is not the ideal way if you want max out status, since if you fuse both card with max level they gets slightly better status).

Other items are used in daily or card quest (most card which can evolve give you quest). The reward can range from money, other items, exp books, and I think unlock their second scene eventually (Haven't confirmed this).

exp books in addition of giving a bit more exp, also gives 覚醒exp to cards. Basically, some evolved form of the card has a 覚醒exp (roughly translate into 'awaken exp') bar under its skill tab. Once you fill that bar up to max you unlock a skill for the card (I think it's the second passive skill of the card, has to do more test to confirm this for all cards).

Compare to LoW I would say D&P is a bit weak on the gameplay side (you don't have equipment or an avatar to wear them, and the battle AI for your cards is the walking defination of dip shit), but personally I think the H scene you unlock in this game is better than LoW. Just my prefence though since I didn't like LoW's more chibi style. But gameplay wise my favourite game on that website is Goddess of Defense, a rotation defence game with RPG element.

Last edited:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get R cards (some of them can evovle to UR) using FP, including starting R (they cannot be bought with stones). Chances of getting them with FP is 6,4%, but using stones chances of getting R or higher are 100%.
Are you sure that evolved cards don't have best stats?
Is there other way to get 覚醒exp?

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can confirm the H scene from quests as I've gotten one. Not sure how many times you have to do they quests. I suspect you have to have the highest lvl version of that card and the middle button on the status card will be a dark red.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can get R cards (some of them can evovle to UR) using FP, including starting R (they cannot be bought with stones). Chances of getting them with FP is 6,4%, but using stones chances of getting R or higher are 100%.
Are you sure that evolved cards don't have best stats?
Is there other way to get 覚醒exp?
I know I can get R level cards with FP, it's just a grammar mistake I made in my above post (please do excuse me when I do that since English is not my primary language).

No, I'm not sure evolved cards don't come with best stats if I get them by random draw. I just assumed they come with stats from the encyclopedia instead of the best stats if you fuse two Max, if you got an evolved card by random draw feel free to update on that part.

There's no other way I'm aware of giving awaken exp other then skill books.

Last edited: