What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

wow....on a whim i used some of the tickets from this event.
one of the SR i got was space sheriff Shainer.
since i already have space sheriff Guilvan i get a team bonus.
though i seem to have gotten a different version of Shainer since she has a rapid fire laser gun at mid range but then switches to a laser whip at close range that she swings with the same speed as that space pirate girl.
with just those 2 i am taking out that 7-2 stage.
Shainer has 3 forms..
- melee (only beam whip, damage is okay but shes pretty slow)
- ranged (only beam gun, long range with some bonus that I got no idea what it is..)
- hybrid (beam gun at range & beam whip if enemy gets close, both of her weapons have lower dmg then the specialized ones, and her beam gun has shorter range while her beam whip has faster attack speed)

(info is not 100% got it mostly from wiki/what I've seen ingame)

EDIT : oh right, during this event the event specific gacha units have 3x multiplier on their health and attack, so no wonder they destroy the event stages
..also the last event specific units also have similar boosts (2x for the SRs and 1,5x for Rs)
(current event specific gacha units are : Shainer(all versions), Okita(aka. SHOUT YOUR ATTACK NAMES LOUDER WHEN YOU USE THEM.. srsly I muted the game cause of her..))

Last edited:

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My aim is to get to top 500 to get 3 R card. Currently I'm in top 200 so it should be possible.

By the way, you can still get 1 R card if you're in top 1000.
Whoa, its top 1000?! I've basically given up because I've stalled out at around the same rank for the past three days, no where near 500. That's awesome.

Shainer has 3 forms..
- ranged (only beam gun, long range with some bonus that I got no idea what it is..)
It looks to me like her projectile pierces enemies, which is pretty awesome.

EDIT : oh right, during this event the event specific gacha units have 3x multiplier on their health and attack, so no wonder they destroy the event stages

That must be why Shainer has been tearing up every time she gets summoned in. Makes sense.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It looks to me like her projectile pierces enemies, which is pretty awesome.
Yeah the wiki also got updated and now it's certain, it's a through property, that makes her nice, sadly no idea about her attack power yet cause of the event bonus, but if it's not completely bad then shes more than decent, sadly can't really say the same about her other 2 versions..

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy crap, Event Shainer + Gulliver in party combo is brutal. My Shainer isn't even evolved yet and she is outdamaging the rest of my team combined.

EDIT: Got my 15 Golden Tickets, got me another 50 roll. Brought in an Okita Soji, King Arthur (YES! Absolutely love her) and my 4th (lol) Ghengis Khan. Soooo ready to roll 4x Khans! Khaaaaaaan!

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: Got my 15 Golden Tickets, got me another 50 roll. Brought in an Okita Soji, King Arthur (YES! Absolutely love her) and my 4th (lol) Ghengis Khan. Soooo ready to roll 4x Khans! Khaaaaaaan!
Okita needs a personal mute button...

But with all seriousness.. yeah 4x khan will be a nice setup.

Oh and from the looks of it I'll be in top1000 even tho I didn't do any of the event stages for the past 5 days.. yeah I think ppl realized that the ranking rewards are crappy if you're not like top 100.
(srsly.. I'm glad I didn't even try to go for like top 200..)

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Calling it quits at rank 730 for the night . . . I'm pretty confident that will get me through to reset under 1000. Would have liked to get the next rank, but it would have cost me a half the day and a dozen or so stamina potions, and its just not worth it to get two more of the pink girl . . . and I might need those potions if this year's Christmas event is like last year's.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yay the Santa girl and friends are back.
and it looks like it has a point system and if i'm not wrong i can get one for free with enough points.

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, You can get power up version of Santa and Comet by ranking point :cool:

On the other hand, I got SR Yuki drop from her stage :D Today is a good day.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A few things I noticed:

1. Feeding girls to the Tentacle, or trading them for cash, is netting an extra 50%.

2. The cost of purchasing upgrades for your Tentacle is dramatically lower, about 33%. I was going to go purchase either my Level 10 Girl cap, or Level 10 Energy Regen (I had just over 3 million), but found the Lvl 10 capacity at a little over 2 mill, and the Energy Regen under 2 mill. Great time to purchase those expensive upgrades!

3. The pink event reward girl, Management Goddess Unesia, is like a mix between Ann=Known and Y-Poola. She is a teleporter, who teleports into medium range and shoots a projectile ball with an AoE explosion. Pretty useful!

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone,

Just finished up the Christmas stages in the spreadsheet.
So far no drops.

But if you want the best Rank P payout per ST do stage Comet 1-6 85 per ST
If you want the best XP per ST do stage Santa Claus 3-6 108.33 per ST (note the xp is lower than normal stages though.)

Best XP per ST
Normal 13-5 118.75 per ST
Hell 3-6 150 per ST

Did anyone of ever finish the last event stage 100% and know what the Full RP payout was? I was never able to beat it always had to stall.

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, love the spreadsheet. Very handy.

Green haired girl from last event...... Giant. Orbs. Of. Doom. Now leveling two of her because... holy crap giant projectile eating... projectile. Not sure how I feel about Unesia since the teleporting can be a giant handicap..... Will be interesting testing her once she's leveled up.

Got Comet on the first run through.... For some demented reason I thought they were giving out all the SR's from the first run. Stupid me.

Can anyone tell me what the point requirements are for the SR's? I'm trying to decide whether to just run Comet's stage or try the 6's for the other two girls.

[edit] Ok, well, I got all three SR girls in pretty quick succession. Is the drop rate higher than last year?

Last edited:

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, love the spreadsheet. Very handy.

Green haired girl from last event...... Giant. Orbs. Of. Doom. Now leveling two of her because... holy crap giant projectile eating... projectile. Not sure how I feel about Unesia since the teleporting can be a giant handicap..... Will be interesting testing her once she's leveled up.

Got Comet on the first run through.... For some demented reason I thought they were giving out all the SR's from the first run. Stupid me.

Can anyone tell me what the point requirements are for the SR's? I'm trying to decide whether to just run Comet's stage or try the 6's for the other two girls.

[edit] Ok, well, I got all three SR girls in pretty quick succession. Is the drop rate higher than last year?
You got Comet, Dharma Yuki, and Santa from the stages?

I ran em all got zip! LOL

Their SR stats are now in the spread sheet.
I got base first level stat for R Dharma Yuki.

Unesia nearly got all her stats finishing up domination on her. <-- all stats pulled now.

Last edited:

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woah i got comet from the stage drop too.
After like the 20th time replaying the stage.

Last edited:

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been playing Dharma Yuki on and off all day, haven't gotten her. As far as I can tell, you can get the SR Santa and Comet from getting points, but not her, so she is my priority right now.

Haven't gotten any of them though.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did 10x SR gacha -> 1x Comet 1x Santa
Did all the stages once then started to farm comet for points -> 2x Comet
I'm fine with this.

..on the other hand I managed to run out of card space (had to say goodbye to 2x murakumo)

EDIT: oh right, my only problem with farming in this event : the boss minigame takes more time than beating the bosses.. srsly I can just AFK the comet stage, but no way to afk the boss minigame.. bleh

EDIT2: well at least it's a newbie friendly event (need those aswell from time to time) so any new players should just farm the hell out of this event.

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you are just going for points, farm Comet's 5th stage. It takes all of 10 seconds has the second highest points per ST and no boss mini-game at the end :p

What/Who is No.3181 that shows up at 100k points?

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you are just going for points, farm Comet's 5th stage. It takes all of 10 seconds has the second highest points per ST and no boss mini-game at the end :p

What/Who is No.3181 that shows up at 100k points?
no.
1-5 is 5 stam for 400 points
1-6 is 7 stam for 600 points with boss drop chance

Only go 1-5 if you got enough copies of comet (or you don't need her at all) or if you don't have time, cause its still more efficient to run 1-6.

Santa no.3181

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been playing Dharma Yuki on and off all day, haven't gotten her. As far as I can tell, you can get the SR Santa and Comet from getting points, but not her, so she is my priority right now.

Haven't gotten any of them though.
You can get all three from points but they are R versions

SR versions are from gacha or stages it seems but they are a tad rare in stages.

I got SR Comet from stage 1-6 as well

I got R Dharma Yuki from Rank P

Rank P needed

10000 R Dharma Yuki
30000 R Santa Claus No.3181
60000 R Comet

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no.
1-5 is 5 stam for 400 points
1-6 is 7 stam for 600 points with boss drop chance

Only go 1-5 if you got enough copies of comet (or you don't need her at all) or if you don't have time, cause its still more efficient to run 1-6.

Santa no.3181

Right 1-5 pays better xp per st but not Rank p and if follows previous year no Comet drop. But is quicker due to no boss.

1-6 best Rank P per st of all stages but lower xp than other stages. But SR Comet does drop.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Right 1-5 pays better xp per st but not Rank p and if follows previous year no Comet drop. But is quicker due to no boss.

1-6 best Rank P per st of all stages but lower xp than other stages. But SR Comet does drop.
Not like anyone cares about exp, and yeah bosses only drop on their last stage (x-6).