Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Thank you. May be I will give Aegis a try. Soon. :rolleyes:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the game will end at 7/23 according to the banner. Too bad. :(

Well, time to look for another DMM game. I start out this game because the H-scene look interesting (by interesting I mean the tentacle is somewhat extreme). Do you guys know any other DMM game with interesting H-content ? I would love to hear some recommend :p
seriously ... ugg

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is ending, and I never got Ann the unknown :(. Nooooo

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, you still have over a month, and after the last event they will most likely do something to make it easier to get stuff.

Btw, I find this event to be kind of stupid after announcing the end, who the hell cares what they put on roulette if it's going to end soon anyway? And it's not even anything new.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, I been thinking, facing the end of this game, what about if we record the h scenes and punish game (for the sexy moans), only voice, for each girl, using camtasia and sharing the camprog and the trec files.

Each scene are about 7 min and the punish is 30 sec of recording, maybe with most of us cooperating here, everyone will get all the colection.

Also I´ve make some records by now (only the scenes), removing the text box when the back image changes to get a clear image from the h content, and making the main ilustrations before start the scene, I´ve uploaded, one of these records on mp4 video format, to lead a way. drop box link

I post the screen dimensions to get the same video results and latter a short video with my girls so If you are with me, only need to say wich one you can add and share (the ones that I dont have).
screen resolution 1366 x 768
browser chrome at 125%
camtasia recorder 1128 x 576

Just remember the objetive is to get the 2 files (camprog and teir trec), to edit our personal videos on camtasia, the mp4 vid is only one example of how I ben making my captures :p

Last edited:

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since the game is ending, the people who loved the music in the game might miss it, so I have recorded most of the music in the game in mp3.

I apologize in advance for several audio hiccups, I have no idea what is causing them.

Also I have no idea how to trigger the Christmas boss music either, so that is missing from the file.

dl0dropboxusercontent0com/u/29931816/TT%20OST0zip
(Replace all the 0 with . I can't post websites yet.)

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since the game is ending, the people who loved the music in the game might miss it, so I have recorded most of the music in the game in mp3.

I apologize in advance for several audio hiccups, I have no idea what is causing them.

Also I have no idea how to trigger the Christmas boss music either, so that is missing from the file.

dl0dropboxusercontent0com/u/29931816/TT%20OST0zip
(Replace all the 0 with . I can't post websites yet.)
nice I didn´t think about the BGM or the SE, but the file is well come :D
By now I only have recorded the very first 3 pages of my girls but the files are about 5.5 GB all the 54 girls for now about 40% of my colection, and increasing (very much for my dropbox, so Im thinking to make a torrent or 50 GB a free account on a dd server like mega or zippy and put a list on txt for the parts or folder), the promised list video is here:
BTW Im thinking on play flower knight girl any one have some advices, complaints or tips?:confused:

Edit:
Well at last I finish the records of my colection, and them are about 12 gb included the scene, punish game bgm and all the scene se.
The se is a file with various scenes recorded (about 24 min) so you can take the file and cut the ounds as you like to make you final video, the propurse for do this record so long is to give some examples of how use the se, i try to take mos clear examples like the brain wash sound (jeane), giving birth?? (amaterasu last sound), thigten grab or forsing more the inserted tentacle on girls (kurokane), the resr are pretty clear how has been used.
I gonna put a link to share the zipped files (to make them smaller) later as my fare well for this tread.

Last edited:

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is dead. Farewell Tentacle tactics, you were a fun game while it lasted. I never got Ann the unknown sigh.

Melfion

Reputation score

Hello Necro, did you ever get that link to your share? I would very much appreciate it!

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello Necro, did you ever get that link to your share? I would very much appreciate it!
Hi, sorry but lately (about half year) I be having a lot of truble (cause of work), but I still on it. There is only a matter of secure my internet conection (hope less than a month from today) to resume the upload work.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know this game is long dead, but there is an odd note on the wiki that seems to be indicating some sort "packaged version". Does anyone know anything about that? I'd love to pick up a persistent version of this game for long term play if it exists, but all of the relevant news sources seem dead.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this game is long dead, but there is an odd note on the wiki that seems to be indicating some sort "packaged version". Does anyone know anything about that? I'd love to pick up a persistent version of this game for long term play if it exists, but all of the relevant news sources seem dead.
packaged version? you mean offline version of this?

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That seems to be what the implication was. Some sort of single-transaction purchase for a complete offline version.

I know I'd consider getting that, but there doesn't seem to be any word beyond this small announcement on the wiki and some discussion in the wiki discussion section of the same thing.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That seems to be what the implication was. Some sort of single-transaction purchase for a complete offline version.

I know I'd consider getting that, but there doesn't seem to be any word beyond this small announcement on the wiki and some discussion in the wiki discussion section of the same thing.
link to source pls (the wiki page)

Reputation score

why necro to ask a user who clearly abandoned their ulmf account to link some wiki to some obscure as fuck game that no ones ever heard of or gives a fuck about?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why are you so salty every time you are posting something?