What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Hi guys :)

I've started playing this game for 2 months or so, and have been lurking in this thread for a while now :cool: This game is quite fun, not to mention tentacle is my fetish :D

About this event:

In my case, best place to farm points is 6-3 (the stage with giant Arthur). 2100p for 10sp.
Or 6-5 (giant Unknown), 2700p for 10sp. My chance to beat her is 50-50, so I usually farm 6-3.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For some reason I'm having an easier time in 6-2, the...Go Yellow? Not sure what her name is. Most of the time I beat her for 1800 points but yeah, sometimes things don't go my way and I end getting 300-600 points, depending on what happened. My team:

1x SR Benkei
2x R Yoshitsune
2x R Sapphire
2 x SR Ususamamyouou
1 x R Sasuke
1 x R Ypoole

Benkei is mostly there to boost the Yoshitsunes but if I get the chance I do summon her, Yoshitsunes are my main attackers, Sapphires are filler attackers and later in the stage are the stunners, Ususamamyouous are crowd control, Sasuke and Ypoole are the stallers.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Switched to 6-1 cause unlike ann, caesar has low hp so she dies without problems while stalling her is easy cause of her ranged attack.
10stam - 1500points, im fine with this.
(not to mention I can afk while doing so)

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I got SR Satan at 30,000 points . . . I've been pretty unmotivated in this event due to the really slow accrual of points and the high thresholds for unlocks, but this one sort of came out of nowhere, so I'm pretty stoked about it.

I think I really need to max out my energy regen and card capacity at some point . . . tier 9 in each is great, but I can see the limitations its bringing me. They are just so expensive though.

I'm sitting here comparing the letters, and it looks like you get the green girl at 100,000 points.

Top 500 gets the pink haired girl, I think. Only top 50 get the SR variant.

Does this end tonight, or a week from now? Top 500 is at about 330,000 points right now, can't imagine it in a week.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I got Satan at 30,000 points . . . I've been pretty unmotivated in this event due to the really slow accrual of points and the high thresholds for unlocks, but this one sort of came out of nowhere, so I'm pretty stoked about it.

I think I really need to max out my energy regen and card capacity at some point . . . tier 9 in each is great, but I can see the limitations its bringing me. They are just so expensive though.
It's fine, it's not like you can spend your gold at anything else.. (srsly the only gold sink this game has is.. leather whips /LOL)

As for points .. killing the bosses gives triple points -> so choosing one that you can kill instead of just stalling to win is the best way, there are some really easy targets among the bosses (the projectile users) cause you can just spam missile invalid units to make them stay in place + ranged units to dps them down..
5-5 ultimiya (R single target ranged <10khp 200points)
6-1 caesar (R aoe ranged 20khp 500points)
6-5 ann-known (SR aoe ranged 80khp 900points)
(obviously you get triple points for killing them in time)
Caesar can be killed by a 3xJeanne 3xElfella team afaik.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's fine, it's not like you can spend your gold at anything else.. (srsly the only gold sink this game has is.. leather whips /LOL)
Its not that I'm afraid to spend the money on it, its that I don't have the money. I'm up to 1.48 million right now, only half the way to the upgrades, and its just not going up . . . and about 40% of what I have is from event rewards.

As for which I should take, do you think I'd be better off getting another card slot, or more energy regen? According to the wiki, tier 9 gives 40 per second and tier 10 gives 50, so that is an effective 25% boost to energy regen. Its also slightly cheaper than the card slot.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its not that I'm afraid to spend the money on it, its that I don't have the money. I'm up to 1.48 million right now, only half the way to the upgrades, and its just not going up . . . and about 40% of what I have is from event rewards.

As for which I should take, do you think I'd be better off getting another card slot, or more energy regen? According to the wiki, tier 9 gives 40 per second and tier 10 gives 50, so that is an effective 25% boost to energy regen. Its also slightly cheaper than the card slot.
if you can keep all your cards on cooldown with your current regen -> get card slot, if not -> more regen.

pick one of the higher lvl maps, perferably one with no N cards among its units and preferably one with boss fight at end -> proceed to farm it for 15-18 mins/round, if you did it right thats about 100-120k /round.. spend one day worth of stam on this and you should be maxed out on the important upgrades..

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually just realized everyone can get 500 free DMM points on their account. I had previously bought 12 card slots but have so many new cards I was low on space. Got an extra 12 card slots with those free points!

To get your free points click the first button when trying to buy something, then the first button again (it has a different color and the URL points to free-points or similar).

For farming I've always found 16-6 or 17-6 to be the best bang for the buck. 16-6 is easy to farm with Elfellas and 17-6 requires melee since it spawns projectile immune units. Pretty easy to get 80k per run and 2x as fast with the new FF button!

For event farming 6-3 is currently what I'm doing but I want to try 6-5 with some Jeanne's mixed in.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually just realized everyone can get 500 free DMM points on their account. I had previously bought 12 card slots but have so many new cards I was low on space. Got an extra 12 card slots with those free points!

To get your free points click the first button when trying to buy something, then the first button again (it has a different color and the URL points to free-points or similar).

For farming I've always found 16-6 or 17-6 to be the best bang for the buck. 16-6 is easy to farm with Elfellas and 17-6 requires melee since it spawns projectile immune units. Pretty easy to get 80k per run and 2x as fast with the new FF button!

For event farming 6-3 is currently what I'm doing but I want to try 6-5 with some Jeanne's mixed in.
I'll keep that in mind, is the 500 DMM free points via the promo event, or via the first time credit card linking? I know once you link your card, they give you 500 DMM off the bat, but I'm not too sure if the 500 DMM you are talking about is another ordeal all together or not...

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the game updated a new area.

Other than 7-2 seem farm-able, other bosses are so absurd :p I used a tons of revitalizing bottle to clear this new area.

My team used to grind 7-2:

- 1x SR White black
- 2x R Yoshitsune
- 2x R Elfella
- 1x R Sarutobi
- 1x R Y-Poola
- 1x R Revoica
- 1x SR Hallowen Lucy
- 1x Yasaka Kei

Skill: Param Up

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone who hasn't gotten De Menshia yet (the green haired girl unlocked at 100,000 points), I highly recommend her. She isn't even evolved yet, but I get the impression she is a highly useful unit.

Her attack seems to be a very slow moving, medium/medium-long ranged, multi-hitting, enemy piercing projectile. And if I understand correctly, it gets stronger and bigger when either she or it (not sure which) are hit by projectiles. If you haven't seen it in action in her stage, it basically creates a slowly advancing area of constant damage ticks that works its way through the enemy line and getting stronger in the face of projectiles. It works wonders on stage crystals as well. Its like she is designed to break up snowballed enemies from the safety of medium range, while countering projectiles by becoming stronger in response to them. Really great design in theory, not 100% sure how good she actually is in practice though at high levels.

From the looks of things, you can get a second of her and Satan at 200,000 points, and I can't wait to run two of her at the same time.

EDIT: In other news, I got Revoica off of my daily random gacha roll! Very excited about that.

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh. This new stage sucks bad. All the mass AoE girls as bosses backed by a horde of elf's.... -.-

Yes you do get a second Green girl/Satan at 200,000 points. Green girl seems pretty good evolved, and she seems to help in stunlocking bosses.

Has anyone seen Henjin Hunter K? Someone on my flist has her as a pick and everytime she shows up she's basically immortal. She alone has stalled bosses till the timer ran out. She will die eventually but not for a long long time, and she's an N! I'm wondering what the hell is up with that?

Anyone know how to get the new girl? Is she gatcha only?

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who hasn't gotten De Menshia yet (the green haired girl unlocked at 100,000 points)
Missile + Range Through + Missile Absorption, Barrier, Flight.

She fires a slow moving projectile at close range that travels far (has through property so it's unaffected by missile invalid) and powers up by absorbing projectiles that hit it (it only affects non-through projectiles), it gets ~30% bonus dmg with every projectile it absorbs, up to a cap(~200%), and its able to hit the same enemies multiple times as long as they stay in it's effect..
Flight makes her immune to ground effects. (like the first tentacle power)
Barrier makes her able to cast a "bubble" on herself that negates the first hit she would take, regardless of the dmg she would suffer.

So yeah, pretty useful, but PvP events will be a pain from now..

EDIT:
Has anyone seen Henjin Hunter K?
It's probably the SR version.

EDIT2: the "new girl" is a reward for ranking high in the current event.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the second ad poster is about? Its a picture of Realizer, a bunch of SR Gacha card images, and at the bottom, it says "5:00" in between the characters.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the second ad poster is about? Its a picture of Realizer, a bunch of SR Gacha card images, and at the bottom, it says "5:00" in between the characters.
My moonrune-fu says something about "bonus login bonus at 5:00 every day"..

EDIT: yeah.. 5:00 is when we get login bonus usually, and we are getting an extra SR extension/day with this..

EDIT cause I don't want to double post :
So how is the event going for everyone ? what's everyone aiming for in the event ?
(for me the event was pretty much over the second I got 500k points, not gonna grind to be in the top500 for an R card..)

Last edited:

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My aim is to get to top 500 to get 3 R card. Currently I'm in top 200 so it should be possible.

By the way, you can still get 1 R card if you're in top 1000.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My aim is to get to top 500 to get 3 R card. Currently I'm in top 200 so it should be possible.

By the way, you can still get 1 R card if you're in top 1000.
Doesn't matter, it's not like I would ever use her..

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When does this event end? I'm trying to decide if it's actually worth it to try and make the top 1000...

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When does this event end? I'm trying to decide if it's actually worth it to try and make the top 1000...
Thursday(Dec 4.) 10:00 JST (UTC+9:00)
If I remember right..

Last edited:

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow....on a whim i used some of the tickets from this event.
one of the SR i got was space sheriff Shainer.
since i already have space sheriff Guilvan i get a team bonus.
though i seem to have gotten a different version of Shainer since she has a rapid fire laser gun at mid range but then switches to a laser whip at close range that she swings with the same speed as that space pirate girl.
with just those 2 i am taking out that 7-2 stage.