What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Oh, whew. I'm so glad you guys pointed out my error. I'm sitting at rank 700 right now with enough candy to more than double my score. Would have completely blown it.

Edit: Also had a chance to test activation range on Valentinius. Had my N-variant in game and an R-variant was summoned in from a friend.

This was where they stopped at the Halloween event crystal, girl in front is the N-variant. A good few steps extra, would be curious to see the N/R vs the SR variant.
Yeah the R variant being farther back is quite useful. N gets too close and I end up losing her more often than not.
I will have to go snag an R variant for sure.

Thanks for the image that's most helpful.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

finally I could to finish the stage 3-6 through time xD
took a little while because I had to create a new fast formation but it was worth :D

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The event will end with today's maintenance (Thursday).
They didn't say the exact time, but usually for me it's about 4/5 hours from now.
So basically the event will end on Thursday at 3pm EST. Then in the evening for us which is about 1 am they will go down for maintenance and remove the event and calc up the scores and prizes.

Least that's how I've seen this stuff work in the past.

I sure hop it's not calced up tonight for us at 1 am. But that could happen.

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

finally I could to finish the stage 3-6 through time xD
took a little while because I had to create a new fast formation but it was worth :D
What was your formation? I'm still not able to beat 3-5 so I'm working towards getting top 500 at least.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So basically the event will end on Thursday at 3pm EST. Then in the evening for us which is about 1 am they will go down for maintenance and remove the event and calc up the scores and prizes.

Least that's how I've seen this stuff work in the past.

I sure hop it's not calced up tonight for us at 1 am. But that could happen.
I'm dumping my candy now, just in case. After that "its happening to night" scare, its not worth risking any sort of top 500 placement for an extra 2%.

EDIT:

Did a 50 ticket 10 spin, with 3 SR extentions. Got 5 SR cards (like whoa), but it was THREE Ghengis Khans, one Beelzebub and 1 Ann the Unknown.

Super excited about the Ann the Unknown, love her look. I read about people farming Beelzebub, so that's probably good too . . . and I always wanted Ghengis Khan, but I don't know if I should be excited or upset that I got three . . . would having THREE of them in a team be worth it, considering the reduction in cooldown? Kind of an interesting concept.

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

What was your formation? I'm still not able to beat 3-5 so I'm working towards getting top 500 at least.
and the skill that I use is Gungnir

and are left 4 hours for the maintenance

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm dumping my candy now, just in case. After that "its happening to night" scare, its not worth risking any sort of top 500 placement for an extra 2%.
Well you definitely won't get 2% more that's for sure.
Today at 3pm was the last maintenance for this event. As it ends on the 6th it's unlikely it would go to 3am and then give another 2% as that would then be the 7th.

The only part that is unclear is when they calc the data.

3pm tomorrow will be the end of the 6th for Japan.

Which is why I figure they'd do the 3 hour removal and calcing at 1am our time. Which really boggles my mind they take the game down in the middle of the day for Japanese users. But whatever floats their boat I guess.

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and the skill that I use is Gungnir

and are left 4 hours for the maintenance
Nice.

I did wonder if a full barrage of Maxed out Sapphires would just decimate the whole thing. Being beefed up and all.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whats up with SR Beelzebub? She came in at level 15, has only a 100 point cooldown, and doesn't have the "half H-scene" unlocked from fighting her boss. Seems buggy as hell, but I'm not really complaining.

Lhytiss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats up with SR Beelzebub? She came in at level 15, has only a 100 point cooldown, and doesn't have the "half H-scene" unlocked from fighting her boss. Seems buggy as hell, but I'm not really complaining.
Every event-related new SR card usually have that kind of 'buff' during the event. (In her case, less cost, 1.5x HP & Attk Power, give extra chance of dropping event items)

She'll be back to her usual cost after the event ended.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Currently 332 . . . gotta go to work. If it ends tonight, I'll probably make it. If its not until tomorrow, I have no clue, will have to try to hardcore farm after work to keep my rank.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Meh, I got stuck all day helping my brother move to a new apartment. Let's see how many points I can get before falling asleep =\

Edit: Bah...maintenance. Yeah...I didn't do too good on this event. Doesn't help I can't seem to get a stable internet connection so I really hope the next event is something I don't care about too much.

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I was busy and didn't get to play at all tonight...what was the score required for top 500? I had a little over 600k points I think and was rank 200ish last night.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like this week is nap time, let me guess the gacha update is like "okay you got some tickets so burn them all on this crap pls"

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I was busy and didn't get to play at all tonight...what was the score required for top 500? I had a little over 600k points I think and was rank 200ish last night.
That can't be right. I had 830k last night and was only rank 332 . . . this was 9 PM EST. Trying to log in now and see how I'm doing/did.

EDIT: Apparently, I ended up at rank 336. Not sure how that works, I was falling rapidly, but I got the R card of the cat girl, so I'm extremely happy. The threshold for the top 500 was a little under 600k, so you should be fine.

Can anyone tell me ANYTHING about this new event?

Somewhere in the past 90 pages, someone mentioned a community where the news and update notes are posted, but I don't know where it is. I'm tired of my lack of Japanese reading costing me valuable event knowledge, so I'd like to know as much as possible about this week.

Edit 2: It looks to me like the new cat girl, Nya-ko, is a support unit, and it appears she grants a team-wide persistent damage buff, similar to Sixth Heaven Oda . . . but I could be wrong. Not sure what, if any, limitation there is on it, but I can see that being very potent on sniper teams.

Edit 3: So far, what I can gather from the event . . .

- R and SR variants available for Kyakko
- R and SR variants available for Mitsuyanagi Nishiki (would love some Rs of her)
- SR variant available for Neko
- Some sort of system in play with numbers . . . there is a counter on the main menu, and it looks like a list of rewards in the first ad poster.
- +50% stage experience (very useful for the 6 new SRs I got in the past 24 hours)
- N Gacha seems to be dropping better items . . . got an Iron Whip and ST Potion on my first 10-spin

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

The counter I think are the days you login during the campaign, getting each day a present, don't know if some sort of bonus too.

There is also increased boss cards drops (I'm looking at you Revoica), and friends assists or assisting a friend gives more RP.

It's pretty much a "stock up on stuff before next event" campaign.

Don't know what bonuses you get for having the cat girls in your team during the campaign or if having the sniper gives some bonus too.

I totally want lots of R snipers, hope it's not too costly since the N version already has a big cooldown. The SR would need something else besides a lot of atk power, if not and it's not a cheap SR, I rather just use Ususamamyouou.

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So event endings.

It said November 6th. But this did not mean November 6th at 11:59 PM JST

So at 3pm EST (15:00) 11/5/2014 = 5am JST (05:00) 11/6/2014

This 5am JST (05:00) or 3pm EST (15:00) is daily maintenance window.

Event end times as I suspected are not at 11:59 the day the event ends.

1pm JST (13:00) - 4pm JST (16:00) Is event end time on the day it is said to end.

Which for us is 11pm EST (23:00) till 2am EST (02:00)

Attachments

Last edited:

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well the spreadsheets coming along nicely.
I'm slowly populating Hell Area data.
Somehow I missed the data in the wiki not sure how.
But the entire Tab is populated with data. See any problems shout out.

Had to reevaluate the last data I put in for stage 3.
With the event all XP payouts are increase by 1.5

So 1-1 hell is 756 normally with event it's 1134

Fyi: 13-5 normal and 3-6 hell are the best XP farms per st.

So.......
I Added two new fields to the Area Maps. XP x 1.5 and XP x 1.5 Per ST. Enjoy.
So raise those girls while ya can everyone.

Also added the SubStory or DMM area data as well.

Also I picked Valentinus Rare man so nice she stands back farther. Fully Obedient now nearly ready to be evolved.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did a 1x roll on the rare gacha -> got SR Kyakko.. and after testing around with her I concluded that what I said few days ago is SPOT ON about whats going on right now...

Sounds like this week is nap time, let me guess the gacha update is like "okay you got some tickets so burn them all on this crap pls"
SR Kyakko is just a stat boosted R Kyakko, they didn't even try to make her better, totally not worth it to roll rare gacha this week.. unless you really want the SR sniper.. cause if her dmg is high enough then she might be worth it.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

3rd Login Credit for this week was 5x Golden Tickets, so that's pretty nice.

Anyone get SR Nishiki? Curious to know what, if anything, makes her special.