What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

I still haven't figured out what BP is used for. A little help please?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

guess what did i got today? here it is!

HURRAH!! for Un=Known! :D i was right about not switch out to other stages. so hereby i confirm that Un=Known is obtainable~

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HURRAH!! for Un=known! :D i was right about not switch out to other stages. here, i confirmed the drop of Un=known from stage 18-6
Nice Prima :) Big congrats.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I'm not mistaken, none of the bosses drop in hell mode right?

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello, im kinda new here and a noob. I have been reading your posts [all of them] lately and found that most of them are useful and help me a lot. However, I have difficult time to deal with those red guards [immune to projectiles] since my force is mainly consists of ranged characters. I need to know effective counter to fight back those red guards. I'll be glad to be your friends.
My IGN : Mike
Code : 6A279F [need gold tickets]

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, im kinda new here and a noob. I have been reading your posts [all of them] lately and found that most of them are useful and help me a lot. However, I have difficult time to deal with those red guards [immune to projectiles] since my force is mainly consists of ranged characters. I need to know effective counter to fight back those red guards. I'll be glad to be your friends.
My IGN : Mike
Code : 6A279F [need gold tickets]
I have found that in those levels switch instead to 1-2 ranged and the rest melee with 1-2 being ones you can spam every 5 or so seconds and have at least 1 or 2 melee with AOE attacks. Minamotono Yoshitsune that you can get on stage 5-5 or 5-6 works well since she has AOE melee and avoid.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks a lot man, I almost gave up and in the last run , i managed to get 2 cards of her instead of normally one or none card at all.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

HURRAH!! for Un=Known! :D i was right about not switch out to other stages. so hereby i confirm that Un=Known is obtainable~
Congrats!! :D
I imagine it was very difficult to get her.
Now I try to find Un=Known, because I love that card. :cool:

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know if entering a refer code for someone that already has all the gifts maxed will still go through? Or does it give you an error message or something?

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn Prima, congrats!

Maybe I'll start farming again.... Been bored lately and not playing.

Keima

Reputation score

Does anybody know if entering a refer code for someone that already has all the gifts maxed will still go through? Or does it give you an error message or something?
After of reach the max gifts codes (10 gifts) nothing happens.
or at least I do not get anything more xD

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After of reach the max gifts codes (10 gifts) nothing happens.
or at least I do not get anything more xD
I meant: Does the person attempting to enter the code get an error or does it just continue to the game as usual? It could be best to remove refer codes for people with the 10 gifts already so others can get them.

Keima

Reputation score

I meant: Does the person attempting to enter the code get an error or does it just continue to the game as usual? It could be best to remove refer codes for people with the 10 gifts already so others can get them.
From what I understand, does not produce any errors nor any additional reward, so you can continue to the game as usual.
I tell you because I check and nothing strange happened.
Let us say that the code still to serves others, as usual the code gives RP who use it, but to the person who generated the code no gets nothing more, so when you get to 10 the code system becomes useless.

anyway here is my code:

if anyone dares to use it. XD

Last edited:

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Prima is correct. You still get RP but your referrer gets nothing.

Also, I know this is heresy. But... some stages it might be worth considering to take Elfella off. :D

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, I know this is heresy. But... some stages it might be worth considering to take Elfella off. :D
...but it took so long to get her to drop :p Especially compared to the 8 Sarutobis that dropped like crazy in the Nobunaga stage. And Elfella actually joined me through NR rather than the stage...

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tell me about drop rate. Is it completely depends on luck or you will get the better chance to get the drop from fighting longer in any place?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thank you fruit, starke, keima. i appreciate it :)

tell me about drop rate. Is it completely depends on luck or you will get the better chance to get the drop from fighting longer in any place?
if it's lootable items, it's predetermined when you start the stage. you can get some items, or none at all.

regarding boss cards, you can farm as long as you want then proceed to finish the stage. i've posted a pic some pages ago when i got Devil Hajune from stage 17-6. as you see there i farmed some golds up to 25k and i still got the card

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any boss cards that are worth to find starting from stage 9 to 15? I don't know what most of them capable of.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any boss cards that are worth to find starting from stage 9 to 15? I don't know what most of them capable of.
They all have their uses, 9 and up is when the bosses become more useful, and also have a crappy drop rate in story mode. Caesar, Pirate SAPPHIRES, and Oda Nobunga (9/10/11 bosses) you will find in NR gacha occasionally. Map 12 and up is when they are nearly impossible to find in gacha, so those are the ones worth farming for on stages.

9: Caesar is one of the best mid range R girls because she does aoe damage. Not much to say about her, she's useful on all but projectile immune enemy heavy maps. She gets a really nice boost with Cleo on your team too, which is a great choice for another fighter.

10: Sapphires has the highest single target DPS of all R girls because of her extremely quick attack speed, and may even rival some SRs, she is squishy though and has short range, so she's difficult to use to her full potential. She will tear up tanky enemies like no other R girl though if you can keep her alive.

11: Oda Nobunga is a solid choice for a frontline fighter because she seems to have high hp, and does aoe damage. She doesn't have a dodge like Yoshitsune though, which makes her seem a bit bad in comparison, but she's still one of my favorites/used regularly.

12: Beelzulbub is okay, I mean she's a long range girl which is rare but she's kind of weak. Still good for a long range afk farming team and she can be fun to play around with on non projectile immune heavy maps.

13: Revocia is great, has a very low cost so she's spammable, high damage and high critical chance, she also does aoe damage. Problem with her is she has a slow attack animation and short range, so she'll die quickly (Like most AOE girls really). Still a great choice for a team because of her low cost.

14: Maia Mercurious is alright, she's kind of specialized but attacks quite a few times at once, giving her a good chance to knock back enemies, though her damage isn't too impressive. I use her a lot though since she got a buff on that big patch change a while ago. Anybody with some range on their attacks like her is more useful than before. Still she's only averageish or a bit above average in special situations

Last edited: