What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Hmmm.... Pointless pvp vs a stupid AI.
Is there any actual point to this?

Maybe it's just because I'm in the bottom tier since I just started but this seems really dumb. Oh well, I have a ridiculous amount of BP potions so....

[edit] I'm seeing people with 1100 points on the bottom tier, wtf does it take to get to higher tiers? I'm clearing everyone within 2 minutes.....

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just got chain silenced to death so it does happen, it's just rare.
If you lose nothing seems to happen except you don't get your 20 RP. Yippie skippie. Maybe your rank drops, I'm not sure.

Also, if you spam girls as the silence skill is showing on screen you can still summon them before it hits.

[edit]
Rag, what's the response on the official forums?

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or there's a new beep-like sound they added in the boss mini-game?

Has anyone here went up a tier in the PvP battle? Or know the rewards?

Played through 1 BP bar and I don't feel like I'm into it. Or at least not yet.
Picked opponents at or around my level for the 1st 9 battles, which were cake walk, then challenged a Lvl 100+ last and got destroyed. (I think he had like maybe 5 Jeans, 1 6th Heaven Nobunaga, 1 or 2 Elfaria, 1 Sniper girl, and 1 Valentine. Couldn't push back the unending Jean wall, then Oda arrived and my frontline scattered into the wind... I just LOLed

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As far as I can tell with a limited number of pvp matches so far.... They REALLY need to disable tentacle skills.

AI is moronic but matches basically boil down to whoever has the higher level silence skill. Meteor? Yes, the AI used that, what, 7 times? Sorry it sucks.

Tentacle HP/Def/whatever? Doesn't matter. You will die in seconds.

This "pvp" is stupid.

Someone tell me that if you advance up the silly pyramid it gets better? Because right now I'm just depressed that I have 246 BP potions. (and I imagine people who've been playing a while have thousands so... yeah....)

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the cause of loss for most players are mostly because of Silence skill. it stops you from making units and WORSE, it halts all your girls cooldown. even if the AI is stupid most players who uses silence will have it at level 9 or 10 when you gets chain silenced most likely you're gonna get screwed. put some N on your team for emergency situation like this

get the PvP point guys, if you want free rare tickets. that's the current event for now. rare tickets are useful in case if they going to put more gacha events like last time

@starke

i'm still dont know regarding the PvP Pyramid. maybe it's something to be added later on

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The gold tickets are for people who have been inactive in the game and return to play, it doesn't say what the reward is for ranking high in competition mode. It just says rewards will be handed out. They don't even say what constitutes "Winning" exactly, unless I'm missing some overall competition mode ranking somewhere. So if you really want to try to compete with the players that have thousands and thousands of points already, goodluck :p

A couple pages back I posted the full translations, I updated the main post with it too.

"◎ test period after the end , we will send you a gift of some kind in the rankings P -level winners ."

"◎ If the person had left the " Ten ☆ Taku " for a while has logged during the campaign ,
Depending on the period of time that was not logged in, I present a rare ticket !

· 15 pieces ⇒ 1 month ( 30 days) or more
· 20 pieces ⇒ (44 days ) or more a month and a half
· 30 pieces ⇒ 2 months ( 60 days ) or more"

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sounds like they are trying to increase traffic. Though if someone hasn't logged on for two months, I'm not sure crappy pvp is the way to get them back.

Can anyone translate this for me? Why are there two of the same numbers and at first I thought it was total/win/loss but unless they can't add correctly that's not right.

[edit] Can anyone tell if there's any benefit to fighting a high level player as opposed to a low level one? I just fight whoever has the most points but I'm not sure if it makes any difference.

[edit2] As far as I can tell it doesn't make any difference yet so you might as well fight that L8 who's probably not even active anymore.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well been a couple days, tactics still crashes when I attempt any type of mission. Fantastic. Anyway on an unrelated note, anyone here able to translate jp text any better than Google. need a translation that's a little more clear.

武将で強化してみよう!!
Let's reinforced with military commander!

戦友申請してみよう!!
Let's comrades application!

Last edited:

risokyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Sixth and other SR bosses harder to get than R bosses, or are their drop rates the same?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is Sixth and other SR bosses harder to get than R bosses, or are their drop rates the same?
I would assume harder. I've been farming 15-6 for the past 5 days and no drops.

Sinus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would assume harder. I've been farming 15-6 for the past 5 days and no drops.
Prepare thyself, for the hell that is known to punish heavy farming and reward people that plays it for the first time.

On another note, PvP seems broken atm so I'm kinda avoiding it atm.
When Fruit'n'Co. decides it's good to play, then I shall join the ranks of the... taku.

Also, I've heard several times that asmodeus sucks donkey, but I have never heard why.

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One is weekly, the other is your cumulative total. Nothing about rare tickets at all for PVP, but even so I wouldn't play it. It's a pretty buggy piece of junk at the moment.

You're supposedly getting rewarded once the PVP system rolls out, but honestly ... it's a waste of time and not fun at the moment (girls glitching, status becoming permanent, screen-freezes due to too many effects, etc), and I don't care about whatever rewards they can throw out to want to actually grind it. 20 RP is a pittance - you get more by having ally drop-ins in a regular match.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, I've heard several times that asmodeus sucks donkey, but I have never heard why.
Unless they changed her attack animation from the last time I tried her, that's the problem. She has a good range but her attack animation is slow, and she pauses at the point she attacks enemies like White Black, that leaves her open to getting hit because she'll move in front of your whole melee wall during it.

So her good range is negated and she leaves her self open to being attacked basically. She's also a bit slow on the movement speed side.

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am surprised on how much of a difference between lvl 6 and lv 7 energy regen is. Also on hell do you get a golden ticket every time you beat a boss on the last stage or only the 1st time?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am surprised on how much of a difference between lvl 6 and lv 7 energy regen is. Also on hell do you get a golden ticket every time you beat a boss on the last stage or only the 1st time?
gold tickets are awarded once you beat a stage and only once each stages. there's no point in doing hell stages except for the only one gold ticket

right now ever since PvP mode introduced you can RP instead of waiting for friendly RP, if you have a free time to do it. i'm playing grand quest too but sometimes i spent some time PvPing just because i want to put good use of my piled up BP potions

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New event incoming, even they thought that the PvP event was utter crap.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New event incoming, even they thought that the PvP event was utter crap.
I hope it's good, because I'm already pretty tired of these "events". There hasn't been a real event since the Christmas event if I remember right.

Event:
◆ ◆ ◆ Announcement 100,000 breakthrough campaign (3 consecutive weeks planning the first series ) implementation ◆ ◆ ◆

I held the "10 million people breakthrough campaign " from the maintenance end of today .
In addition , "10 million people breakthrough campaign " has become a project of 3 consecutive weeks , we are considering a campaign different content every week .

Details of this campaign is as follows .

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------

[ Contents] campaign

◎ I present a rare ticket during the campaign every day login !

◎ rare roulette SR emission rate UP!
• The 10% 5% ⇒

[ Campaign ]

◎ up to 2 /24 (Mon) 12:00 ( maintenance end ) to 3 /3 (Mon) 11:00 ( maintenance start )

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ Please ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

When it is restarted the game in maintenance dawning , Because there is the case that the image is not displayed correctly ,
Once , so that you will be play by clearing the cache of your browser , thank you .

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

So , thank you to " heaven ☆ Taku " continue .

Oh, more rare tickets and SR rate up on RR gacha... Just what I wanted, more Tamaki's and Ultimiya from RR gacha, how did they know? *Logs out* lol.

Update:
[ Updates ]

◎ implementation of 100,000 breakthrough campaign
※ Please refer to the topic "Notice " event " from management " for more information

◎ It is adjusted as follows attributes effect on competition
- 1.5 times the original damage ← This rate here has on the case of dominant attribute
· 0.5 times ← This damage rate to receive if the other party is of inferior attributes from this time
Altered the damage of the rock paper scissors system it seems.