What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

I'm sorry if someone's answered this before but how do i fix this problem?
i do have this kind of problem before. try refreshing the page if it doesnt work clear your browser cache and reload the game

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My 10 bonus tickets got me a Maia and (!) Cocoa.

Sweet :D

It's funny how when I spun it 4 times at 10%, it gave me 2 SR's (Chingis + Realizer), but only R's came out of 7 more spins at 15%.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whats a good place to farm for gold without a needing jeanne or that has projectile immune units?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whats a good place to farm for gold without a needing jeanne or that has projectile immune units?
stage 16-6 or 18-6 if you're provided with Elfellas.

lol wow stage 18-6 is pretty much what happened to 15-6 before. it's so fucking hard to get unn=known card there i almost tear my hairs up lol. the dev sure knows how to fuck around with the players eh

having two Revoicas really makes my team invincible. i hardly need melee mobs due their short cooldown so sooo spammable. now i need some wall R to guard them perhaps i might try out some Tamakis or maybe adding another Jeanne

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only encounter the bug when I deploy Valentine in that she slows down my Riders of Rohan Guan Yu swarms to a crawl. >_> So I think it's less your browser and more how that all-stat up skill works.
That's what I figure too. It is a slow buildup, so melee units don't usually last long enough for the lag to be noticeable. Cleo and Gaius are the perfect storm of lag to cause it though, since they can stay out for a long time if the front line defense holds.

And since I'm using chrome and a freshly updated flash I doubt that's the problem. Maybe it is something with Windows Vista?

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lucky!! :D

with my last 5 tickets XD

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lucky!! :D

with my last 5 tickets XD
lol wow congrats you lucky bastard :D

maybe i'm the only remains as the only people who never gets SR out from RR gacha lol suck to be me

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Karma's karma. :p

Also, I have info on Murakumo Ten. She's ... I take back everything bad I said about her. Runs fast. Decent range. Decent attack speed. Single target, yes, but one of the highest single target damages I've ever seen. 200+ damage at level 20 out of 50. ._. Plus that burn. If she had a piercing attack she'd be bonkers broken.

Also, random thought. Maybe we should take people's friend codes off the front page once you've hit the max 10 invites? We could stand to let other players get the free RR tickets.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, not just you prima99...

I NEVER got a SR card (wether through farming, or through gacha).
I spinned rough about 10 times on RR gacha this event, got a bunch of Ultimiyas and Tamakis, that's all.

I am crawling through the hell stages with Jeannes, Yoshitsunes and 1 Elfella.
So yeah, never even seen a Revoica or something specialized (yeah 1 Tamaki wow)... there are people who have even worse karma than you :)
playing since early January, soo there SHOULD have been a chance for getting even ONE sr OR so.... but nope, not a chance.
I did not even got one boss R card, lol :) and before you ask, yeah i ran a many many times the stages... 100+.. at least.

If you want to talk about karma, I'll just hide in this dark little corner... mkay? :)

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, not just you prima99...

I NEVER got a SR card (wether through farming, or through gacha).
I spinned rough about 10 times on RR gacha this event, got a bunch of Ultimiyas and Tamakis, that's all.

I am crawling through the hell stages with Jeannes, Yoshitsunes and 1 Elfella.
So yeah, never even seen a Revoica or something specialized (yeah 1 Tamaki wow)... there are people who have even worse karma than you :)
playing since early January, soo there SHOULD have been a chance for getting even ONE sr OR so.... but nope, not a chance.
I did not even got one boss R card, lol :) and before you ask, yeah i ran a many many times the stages... 100+.. at least.

If you want to talk about karma, I'll just hide in this dark little corner... mkay? :)
I think it's like most of us here. I already had 10 RR tickets saved for the event, finished all of hellmode for another 10, plus all the login tickets and tickets I got from spinning like 50-60k rp, got nothing from either wheel. So anybody who got anything, congrats, and be happy :)

I have nothing new to really test so I'm bored, I've run Revocia's stage more than Sixth Heaven's now and still haven't found her, so I'm kind of out of options on what to do ingame... Will probably just get daily login for a while and hope there's a good event soon.

Also I just noticed that lack of RP being awarded. It said I had like 1800 rp gained, went into gacha and still had 300...I wonder how long that's been going on. Not like I keep track of it when it was over 30k.

Edit: Ah, it was awarded later.

Last edited:

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question

How many tickets do we get before the event ends? Is it x2 more or x3?

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For people who need more friends in this game, please add me!
Oran5000 - DB879C

Sinus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've seen a couple of posts about the Android Event.
Could anyone fill me in on this Android stuff that's been going on lately? I've tried to play on my tablet but it just denies me and mentions iOS Android.
Thanks in advance.

Also, I've seen someone else (Watching you, Pie.) list White Black as favorite.
My life is ruined and eggshells are falling upon me.
(I really love White Black, mostly because she's my first SR. You are a hero to list her as your favorite and you shall forever be adored by me.)

About the increase on the SR Wheel, I agree on that being a bad buisness move, but it's still good for... well... People with tickets left on the last days of the Event?
Also, when does the event end?

Woah, watch me talk here all day.

Now.
Continue!

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is there any point on getting max obedience on a card after you evolve it if you are just using them to unlock scenes?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is there any point on getting max obedience on a card after you evolve it if you are just using them to unlock scenes?
No? If you're not going to use a card, there's no point in increasing its obedience.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i do have this kind of problem before. try refreshing the page if it doesnt work clear your browser cache and reload the game
Sorry about the late reply, but I tried that and even waited a day just in case but still the same screen occurred :(

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They gave out 5 more RR tickets (dunno why, can't read). Got 1 SR out of 11 spins, eh.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nevermind I'm retarded.

Last edited: