What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

I explained why some onto the main card I do not see anywhere else makes me? esp type of card, gold and even a sr.E then I still have not figured out what to consume when you level up, I thought gold.Last question, but you'd earn in defeating the boss? i still do not understand

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure what your question is, but

In order to level up your cards, you need other cards. So to level up Card 1, you need a bunch of other cards to use to enhance Card 1. It costs gold to use those cards to enhance Card 1.

You get cards from training and gacha. You also get some gold, but not really a lot. You can get some cards from defeating bosses, but I think most your gold should come from bosses.

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out what to do for the 10 challenges under the green tab?

Only one I've completed is the max level N card.

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out what to do for the 10 challenges under the green tab?

Only one I've completed is the max level N card.
Could you post a screenshot?
I'd translate mine, but since I cleared them, it just says challenge clear.
Instead of what the objective was.

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like I got it backwards, I figured the greyed out ones were incomplete but turns out that means the challenge is done.

Attachments

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like I got it backwards, I figured the greyed out ones were incomplete but turns out that means the challenge is done.
That is correct. You need to max out a N card(One gold symbol on the bottom left), and you've finished the first challenge.
You get tons of them from the stages.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where is this challenge thing, you guys say it's under a green tab, but the only green thing i see is the exp bar

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where is this challenge thing, you guys say it's under a green tab, but the only green thing i see is the exp bar
In the main menu(if you haven't 100%'d it yet), you will see a green button underneath the present button. -> プレセント
It's just ten accomplishments that give you rewards for achieving them.
They're fairly easy, so you may have done them without even noticing.
You can still check it if you click on the banner that says ファースト チヤレンジ, "First Challenge".

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're using Firefox, if you right click and do inspect element, you can check the coding I think. For some reason the descriptions are in English.

You can sometimes figure out what it's saying. Looking at the coding it says like skill description and skill name, stuff like that.

In either case, you can look at the coding and pick out the phrases you want translated and toss them into google translate.

Are the challenges weekly challenges? Or one time

EDIT: If you do that, on the right side there's a button for "Pick Element on Page" and you can scroll over things to take a look. Click on what you want and it should take you to that spot in the coding to snag the text. If you can't see it immediately you might need to expand that part using the blue little arrows.

EDIT2:

Just found this on hongfire, someone made a walkthrough, should help with learning how to play.

hxxp://taimanin.blogspot.com/2014/07/taimanin-kessen-arena-starter-guide.html?zx=dad7ba5e64d4a034

Credit to Taima Nin

Last edited:

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're using Firefox, if you right click and do inspect element, you can check the coding I think. For some reason the descriptions are in English. ...
Ironically enough, just hovering over the icons will give you the pathway of the link on the bottom left of the browser, easily telling you in english what it does(not all of them have 'direct links').
In Firefox, of course. I have no idea if that applies to the other browsers.
ex: Hovering over Arena will lead you to the link 'osapi.dmm.com/battle/battle_index'.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In the main menu(if you haven't 100%'d it yet), you will see a green button underneath the present button. -> プレセント
It's just ten accomplishments that give you rewards for achieving them.
They're fairly easy, so you may have done them without even noticing.
You can still check it if you click on the banner that says ファースト チヤレンジ, "First Challenge".
i see, i completed it without even noticing, thanks a bunch

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i see, i completed it without even noticing, thanks a bunch
No problem.

Also, this ingame news just came up.

System News said:
2014/07/07 10:00
ランキング確定、レイドボスリセットのお知らせ

「対魔忍アサギ~決戦アリーナ~」をお楽しみ頂きありがとうございます

■ランキング確定のお知らせ
7/7 10:00でアリーナランキングの初回順位が確定致しました

同ランキングの順位に従い「ランキングボーナスポイント」を配布
「ランキングボーナスポイント」に応じて「報酬」の配布を行います
「ランキングボーナスポイント」のリセットはなく、毎週月曜10時にランキングが確定し、その都度配布され、貯まっていきます

*ランキングは毎週リセットされます。その点予めご了承下さい
*報酬配布完了にはお時間が掛かります。
*配布とランキング順位は「ゲームからのお知らせ」に掲載されます

■レイドボスレベルリセットのお知らせ
レイドボスレベルのリセットを実施致しました
次回登場のレイドボスよりレベルリセットがなされた状態で出現します
レイドボスレベルは定期的にリセットされます

今後とも「対魔忍アサギ~決戦アリーナ~」を宜しくお願い致します
In short...
The ranking points rewards will be redeemed at 9PM Sunday EST.
With the ranking points being reset at the same time.
Also, the raid boss' power will be reset periodically.
What are the ranking bonus point rewards? Well, qs1988 meantioned this...

on the page that displays your ranking and the current top rankers, you should notice these two lines

現在のランキングボーナスポイント(current bonus point)
現在の順位でもらえるランキングボーナスポイント(bonus point you will receive based on current rank)

and the next section after this is how many points to go before getting the next bonus item. for the list of receivable bonus items, click on the second red tab, 報酬一覧.
Reward List:
Points Reward
1 Premium Ticket×1
3 Medal×600
5 EXP Card×1
7 Money Card×1
10 Rare Medal×1
15 Money Card×1
20 Premium Ticket×1
25 Medal×600
30 Rare Medal×2
35 EXP Card×1
40 Premium Ticket×1
45 Money Card×1
50 Rare Medal×2
60 EXP Card×1
80 Rare Medal×2
100 Premium Ticket×1
125 EXP Card×1
150 Rare Medal×2

The EXP card is 桐生 佐馬斗 and gives you 4800EXP per, and the Money card is 奴隷商人ゾクト, he gives you... 7000 money per? I forgot, and I don't have one of him currently to double check.

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yes it's 7000 per card
Much appreciated.
And, unless I'm wrong, you only get the reward you had enough ranking points for...
I only got a ticket, and I had 125+ points. lol.
That's a very awkward way of giving out rewards, but I guess that's my fault for assuming you get all previous rewards...

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Expected that too, got just a gacha ticket at 60 points. Doesn't really seem to encourage pushing to the big points for some reason.

Keites

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So according to that guy in the guide Sakome linked the reason why people can't see other IDs might be because there are multiple servers.
Which might explain why I can't see anyone else's IDs when I put them into the search.
If there are multiple servers then I might be on a barren one which is kind of unfortunate.

My ID is 15856901.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Much appreciated.
And, unless I'm wrong, you only get the reward you had enough ranking points for...
I only got a ticket, and I had 125+ points. lol.
That's a very awkward way of giving out rewards, but I guess that's my fault for assuming you get all previous rewards...
Wait...Ranking Point(ランキングポイント) and Ranking Bonus Point(ランキングボーナスポイント) are two different thing. Ranking Point determines your position in the rankings. The more you win, the more Ranking Points you receive and the higher your position. And as mentioned before, Ranking Bonus Point is a weekly giveaway. You are given points based on your ranking for the week. The higher your ranking, the more points you will get. You will get more than one point if your position is high enough. And once you got enough points, you will receive the bonus items accordingly.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wonderful, even the Taimanin series can be turned into a card game.

So at the start, when you open the game for the very first time, you get to pick up to 3 "archetypes"? Which one is the best, relatively, between Sakura, Ingrid, and Asuka?

Last edited:

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So according to that guy in the guide Sakome linked the reason why people can't see other IDs might be because there are multiple servers.
Which might explain why I can't see anyone else's IDs when I put them into the search.
If there are multiple servers then I might be on a barren one which is kind of unfortunate.

My ID is 15856901.
I don't know if there are multiple servers. It's possible. I did some looking around and to find what server you're on, you go to your user profile where your ID is and the words after that are your server. 東京キングダム That's Tokyo Kingdom, I think most people are on that.

To look for people via ID, go to the 2nd to last button in the friend's tab and put the ID in that space. I'm not sure what's up with it though, I tried your ID Keites and it said it couldn't find you.

There aren't any numbers to the server so idk

Edit: Cavecricket, it doesn't really matter. You're not stuck with any one of those. You just start with that card and build from there. Red beats blue, blue beats yellow, yellow beats red. Or does more damage I'd assume.