Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

you can get gold by selling cards as well

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ID is 13236331

It seems a 2nd option appears if you select a card that's uncommon rarity or higher. I think it's to trade it in for a gacha medal? I haven't tried yet.

The button on the left is used to sell cards.
Spoilered image due to size.

From what I noticed so far, Common cards sell for 100 and Uncommons sell for 1,000.

One of gold's purposes is to be for the use of merging cards to level up another, price seems to be scaled rather hard depending on the rarity of it along with it's current level.

Only item that's purchaseable in the shop with gold at the moment seems to be the +6BP potion for 1,000G.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn it, I wish this had an english interface!

Last edited:

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My ID is 13654318, name Sableknight.

Does anybody know what is the upper option you get after leveling? One of the others seem to be hp for quest, no idea the other two either

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My ID is 13654318, name Sableknight.

Does anybody know what is the upper option you get after leveling? One of the others seem to be hp for quest, no idea the other two either
Well google says its cost of attack/defence.

But not really sure what it means. :p

Anyway for upgrading the cards i notices its a lot more economic to upgrade in a batch with 10 cards, cause additional cards to the stack only increase the cost compared to the initial upgrade price.

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My ID is 14766081, name is Seip.

If people want me to make a crappy translations of the different menu buttons I might do that later.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My ID is 13877108.

I added the IDs in the thread so far.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2) In the friend menu, you'll notice several tabs at the bottom. Choose the 4th option, フレンドを探す. Then enter the person's ID no. Click on the red button and then confirm to send a friend invitation. Not sure how the recipient will be notified though.
Notification appear on the second tab, you have to click the right box to approve, the other cancels it.

I think ids only bring results when the other person is connected, tried several from here and some that didnt work did later

Other interesting things: in the fussion screen you can push a little red button to the right of the card to see the result after fuse, very usefull to know how many cards use for a lvlup (and try to do it in big stacks, the initial cost is high and each other card only adds a little)

The guy in the lab coat gives a lot of xp. Also, the fat guy sells for a lot

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The cost of attack/defense dictates what cards you can put. If the cost of a card exceed the total attack or defense, then you can't put it in your deck. For example, if a card has a cost of 20 and your attack deck has used up 30/48, then you can't use that card in that deck.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

am i the only one who didn't get the pre registration card?

edit: nevermind looks like the sr card is not yukikaze it's this one

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, that's mostly my fault on getting her name wrong, she is from the same series though at least.

It seems these scrolls randomly drop while doing the stages, and getting all 5 gives you the rewards displayed on the red button next to it's respective stage.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to farm the scrolls in the first stages but I can't tell if certain stages drop certain scrolls or if it's just purely random. I received two just playing through the first chapter, but I don't remember which stages I received them in.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what those damn silver plates to the left of your gold are? Mine keep fluctuating and I don't recall spending/using any...

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The silver coins used for the gashapon. Where you spend 200 to get a random card.

The scrolls as far as I'm concerned are completely random. I farmed 3 of them off the 5th stage.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ Ah you're right, I've been spending the hell out of them then which explains the fluctuation! + rep for you

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if you guys want to try leveling up an item, try to get to the lvl max from lvl 1 since in highter levels of the card you have to pay an outstanding extra price to lvl them up

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to evolve the card? I know you can level it up through that torture thing but can you evolve them to increase their rarity?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if you guys want to try leveling up an item, try to get to the lvl max from lvl 1 since in highter levels of the card you have to pay an outstanding extra price to lvl them up
How exactly do you do that then? Level up the N cards and then use them to level up the others?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is now currently down for the time being due to emergency maintenance.