What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

How exactly do you do that then? Level up the N cards and then use them to level up the others?
yes, or use exp cards. there's one that gives you 10 levels per card. looks like it's gonna have maintenance now

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The cost of attack/defense dictates what cards you can put. If the cost of a card exceed the total attack or defense, then you can't put it in your deck. For example, if a card has a cost of 20 and your attack deck has used up 30/48, then you can't use that card in that deck.
Ah thx, now this makes things clear.

With that I also noticed you have an attack and defense squad. :eek:

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah thx, now this makes things clear.

With that I also noticed you have an attack and defense squad. :eek:
Same here, I always though that second row of cards was to change them on the fly, to keep two decks saved like other dmm games :p

One thing i've been checking... does the color of the card affect their att/def in raids? If thats right, somebody knows what is strong agains what?

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The background colors of the card denote their attributes. Some cards will only power up cards if they have a specific attribute.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Same here, I always though that second row of cards was to change them on the fly, to keep two decks saved like other dmm games :p

One thing i've been checking... does the color of the card affect their att/def in raids? If thats right, somebody knows what is strong agains what?
yes definitely.

silver cards and up have bonuses. They range from xx% to attack for the different colors (btw. yellow is US, Blue is monsters and red is ninjas) to defense debuffs to certain colors or plain bonuses to attack/defense.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep an eye out for those fat soldier cards. I got one from a boss kill and they sell for 7000 gold. It seems that you get special "MVP" awards on boss kills, I'm assuming whoever deals the most overall damage to the boss gets one. I usually get a bunch of silver medals, but I have received the scientist card occasionally.

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you find your ID?
Click the button at the top right, then click the pie chart looking button (far left and second to the bottom).

Then it should be above the character picture.

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not see this screen when you take a card. means the card right?
and a kind of evolution or what?

Attachments

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the card on the right is just showing you what you could of got from that level of gashapon.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

those are the most rare cards from the gashapon

my nick is: caminhas ID is: 13750913

feel free to add me

edit: looks like there is a problem in the friend adding by the ID. did anyone manage to add friends by ID?

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... I still don't get how one is supposed to clear the raid bosses with ease. Seems like half the time, I deal next to nothing and the other half, decent damage using the same BP.

Was hoping to land some UR or LR but that's probably going to be a one-in-a-million shot.

Anyway, it seems you can convert R cards and higher back to Golden Medals that allows you to have 50% chance of getting R or higher cards.

Friends system still a bit iffy. Can add some but not others here in the forums.

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the card on the right is just showing you what you could of got from that level of gashapon.
But the card how do you evolve, because reaching the maximum level of the card, nothing happens

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... I still don't get how one is supposed to clear the raid bosses with ease. Seems like half the time, I deal next to nothing and the other half, decent damage using the same BP.

Was hoping to land some UR or LR but that's probably going to be a one-in-a-million shot.

Friends system still a bit iffy. Can add some but not others here in the forums.
Depending on whats in your attacking deck, other than your leaders skill there is only a 50% chance of activation. So, obviously try to make your deck so that their skills can affect one another. Also, you've got to make sure to upgrade your defense deck as well since that's whats used for your HP in raids/bosses.

Friends is mad janky, other person might have to be logged on for it to work.

But the card how do you evolve, because reaching the maximum level of the card, nothing happens
I don't think you can evolve cards to a different card, its just saying if you keep spending more gashapon coins you might get this card.

I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

edit: looks like there is a problem in the friend adding by the ID. did anyone manage to add friends by ID?
I managed to add some but not by much.

@freeman83: I don't think you can evolve cards here. There are just 6 levels of cards you can get: N, R, HR, SR, UR and LR. You can't combine 2 Rs to make a HR. For now at least. Not sure if it'll change in the future.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems like the other starters might be rares from the silver medal gacha, I just got Sakura from it earlier.

I don't think there's "evolutions" in the traditional sense here, it seems hitting level cap on any card that has h-scenes(or probably just unlocking all of it's scenes) allows you to change it's appearance.

I've confirmed that just simply unlocking one of them (in Yukikaze's case anyways) isn't enough. I haven't gotten more than one HR card yet, but I assume only SR and up have more than one h-scene.

I don't think any of the N rarity cards have evolutions, or at least, I haven't bothered to level cap any of them, though, there seems to be a reason to max them out, it's seemingly required for one of the quests

Clicking the green button on the main screen displays a screen that shows, from what I can guess anyways, the weekly(?) quests, along with the respective rewards for completing each.

There seems to be a reward from completing all 10 of them but since I do not read Japanese, I wouldn't take my word as gold.

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

was randomly using the premium ticket I got from ranking up in the arena and suddenly strike a LR. Luck game.

Attachments

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the reward for completing all 10 is another gacha ticket

also congrats on that LR

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anybody figured out how to level up skills? I see some reference to using identical cards, but I've yet to figure it out.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you level up abilities by using the same card for training.