What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

If I click the first red button what happens?. Since the first time he made ​​me and the disappearance card

Attachments

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I click the first red button what happens?. Since the first time he made ​​me and the disappearance card
You get a rare gashapon coin, lets you trade it in for a 50% chance at a rare.

@redivision Thanks figured that's what it was, but didn't bother to try.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fighting raid bosses is ineffective with low level cards.
You can get 30k+ gold for getting to third rank in the arena.
You need 25 wins for that.
It goes pretty fast with level up BP recoveries.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there a way to get more than 6 BP?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anybody figured out how to level up skills? I see some reference to using identical cards, but I've yet to figure it out.
yes at max level you need to add another card of the same kind.

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get a rare gashapon coin, lets you trade it in for a 50% chance at a rare.

@redivision Thanks figured that's what it was, but didn't bother to try.
But if it fails, you lose the card?

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any reason to continue doing the arena after the 50 wins for the final rank? I'm not too sure how to bonus ranking list works, cause if its dependent on ranking position in terms of points that shit is impossible.

But if it fails, you lose the card?
Well, you have to sell your R or higher card for a rare gashapon. When you trade in the coin it might only be a N Card.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you'll need 3 rare medals for one chance at gacha

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and for ranking bonus, they are calculated on every monday. the higher your rank, the more points you will receive per week. once you hit a certain point, you will receive presents accordingly.

the rankings resets every week as well.

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and for ranking bonus, they are calculated on every monday. the higher your rank, the more points you will receive per week. once you hit a certain point, you will receive presents accordingly.

the rankings resets every week as well.
Ah, I see. So, the bonus points are a cumulative type thing across weeks?

Also, is there anywhere to see your estimated / total amount of bonus points for the week?

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

on the page that displays your ranking and the current top rankers, you should notice these two lines

現在のランキングボーナスポイント(current bonus point)
現在の順位でもらえるランキングボーナスポイント(bonus point you will receive based on current rank)

and the next section after this is how many points to go before getting the next bonus item. for the list of receivable bonus items, click on the second red tab, 報酬一覧.

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool, thanks for the help!

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a serious question: Is there some variable that effects the stats of the card when you level it up?

The reason why I ask is I have a couple cards with similar starting stats and rarity but then when I level them to a similar level, lets say 10, one card will have nearly double the atk of another one.

Now keep in mind I'm aware that there are atk, balanced, and defense oriented cards which will effect the stat growth but they typically stay within a similar ratio to their starting stats. ie 500atk/1000def -> 1500atk/3000def

So back to my question why the do I have two different cards with about a 2-1 atk to def ratio and when I level them up to a similar level one has 2000 atk while another has 1000 atk? Do some cards have different growth rates, like early - middle - late?

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hxxp://taimaninarena.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%83%88%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8

That's a wiki for it. Toss that into google translate. Not sure what you're referring to, but to my knowledge certain cards can boost other cards depending on who you have in your offensive team.

The game works like a mobile app card game. You do quests to get cards, gold, items, fight bosses. You can enhance your cards to make them stronger. Sell cards, fight in pvp to get some items. From the hongfire thread, apparently rank 50 in the arena is highest and focusing your BP on bosses at that stage is better. Gacha is where you can draw cards. You get tickets for rare cards, gold coins for a 50% chance to get rare cards and the silver coins are for drawing 100 coins per the easier Gacha pack which may contain rare cards but mostly cheapy ones for you to sell or use for training your good cards.

Also, if you have two of the same cards, you can use them to level up that cards skill.

I'm not entirely sure how to level up to get H-scenes yet though. Or how to add friends for that matter.

Edit: Not sure about the silver coins thing

Edit2: I think it's 200 silver coins per pick. Also, to open up H scenes, when you look at the cards, bottom left it will say Lvl# H something. That's how many levels to go before you get the H scene.

Last edited:

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or quests drop much more cards on the first chapter? im on three now and i almost never get one, i got one in more than ten tries :mad:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it just me, or quests drop much more cards on the first chapter? im on three now and i almost never get one, i got one in more than ten tries :mad:
yeah, i think so too. and the cards dropped are only useful to get gacha obtained cards stronger, so if in need to lvl up its better to go and get cards at earlier lvls

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its usually the case in this sort of games that there are lower level missions that offer better gold/card(whatever) rates then later ones.

Its actually not a bad thing that you get cards for a cheaper hp cost.