What's new

[DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

de-809tp

Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

Sorry about that - added additional to the top.

Basically, on the homepage, click the banner w/ the white haired girl that also says "SR"
Just join the game.

It seems the referral ID can be edited? Anyway, this is my info:

Name in game: de-809tp
Referral ID: de809tp

I will appreciate any referral :D

de-809tp

Reputation score

I think it might be a good idea to setup a guild and update the active player list?

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright so who's the dumbass that clicked "reset box" when all they needed was to submit the last 3 special chocolates to get the special chocolate girl??

Me.

Sigh. Wow.

Anyway I'll trade the LR valentines girl for the SR special chocolate girl if anybody is open to it.

Thanks!

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright so who's the dumbass that clicked "reset box" when all they needed was to submit the last 3 special chocolates to get the special chocolate girl??

Me.

Sigh. Wow.

Anyway I'll trade the LR valentines girl for the SR special chocolate girl if anybody is open to it.

Thanks!
Ouch. That card was indeed hard to encounter, esp. after I've progressed far into the event quest that, I drained most of my HP potions just to encounter it 10 times (equal to 1 copy) before the cut-off.

Trade?

Really?

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been playing for a while now and I can't figure out how to get more energy, could someone tell me please? I've only got 20 energy and I came seem to increase the max

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been playing for a while now and I can't figure out how to get more energy, could someone tell me please? I've only got 20 energy and I came seem to increase the max
If by energy you mean the red bar (or HP, as I call it), you should be able to access the stats in the 'Inbox' submenu (the one w/ an 'i'), under one of the messages.

You gain 3 points per level up to distribute among Energy and BP. Whenever you level up while doing a quest, pick the bottom option to access the stat distribution page, to allocate your points right away.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any one know how to claim event rewards (guild)?

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one know how to claim event rewards (guild)?
Guild event rewards for the Valentine event? They should have already been distributed in your Present/Gift submenu. Both guild and individual rewards.

I've already claimed mine 12 hours ago.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

strange... i guess the girl show on reward list is only for guild leader then....
cause i didn't get one... :(

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think Every member of the guild receives the same rewards designated for the guild's placement.
Im not sure what happened there...

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ouch. That card was indeed hard to encounter, esp. after I've progressed far into the event quest that, I drained most of my HP potions just to encounter it 10 times (equal to 1 copy) before the cut-off.

Trade?

Really?
Sigh - don't think there's any trading in this game. Sigh.

Ouch indeed.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The event has started right?

Do we just do the usual PvP battles? I don't see any special ad/banner or screen involving the event...:confused:

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has not started yet:

Round 1: 2/21 2100-2400 (2/21 0400 - 0700) Tokyo Time/(USA Pacific Coast Time)

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has not started yet:

Round 1: 2/21 2100-2400 (2/21 0400 - 0700) Tokyo Time/(USA Pacific Coast Time)
Thanks.

Silly me. I was looking at my PC's clock w/c was in Japan TZ and confused it w/ Pacific:eek:

edit:
On a different note, my dungeon exploration abruptly ended after subjugating the 5th boss card. Not enough to satisfy the Rance 'atmosphere' I get into when going through this campaign. (Can't wait for Rance IX!)
I really hope they add more in future patches.

Also, recently finished the non-event Battle campaign. You get the girl (R) as a reward.
Afterwards, battles become the staple source for rare tickets. One ticket every time you fill the bar, w/c is always set at 5000. Not bad.
Certainly beats waiting every 5 days, or exhausting yourself on events.

Annoyingly enough, though, those shiny SR and LR cards are still out of reach w/o forking over cash. ;_;
This, and how events can be very grueling/exhausting are spoiling the fun in this game.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If by energy you mean the red bar (or HP, as I call it), you should be able to access the stats in the 'Inbox' submenu (the one w/ an 'i'), under one of the messages.

You gain 3 points per level up to distribute among Energy and BP. Whenever you level up while doing a quest, pick the bottom option to access the stat distribution page, to allocate your points right away.
Sweet thanks! Never found out, by the way is there no sound for the game

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sweet thanks! Never found out, by the way is there no sound for the game
Glad to be of help.

There is no sound in this game, afaik, just text and text cloud moaning;)

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

edit:
On a different note, my dungeon exploration abruptly ended after subjugating the 5th boss card. Not enough to satisfy the Rance 'atmosphere' I get into when going through this campaign. (Can't wait for Rance IX!)
I really hope they add more in future patches.

Also, recently finished the non-event Battle campaign. You get the girl (R) as a reward.
Afterwards, battles become the staple source for rare tickets. One ticket every time you fill the bar, w/c is always set at 5000. Not bad.
Certainly beats waiting every 5 days, or exhausting yourself on events.

Annoyingly enough, though, those shiny SR and LR cards are still out of reach w/o forking over cash. ;_;
This, and how events can be very grueling/exhausting are spoiling the fun in this game.
Yeah also just finished battle campaign too. Nice card... not sure if I want to burn my SR evolvers on her.

LR and SR are attainable w/o spending money... but it is definitely a time commitment.

Now the top 100 rank is pretty much impossible to breach w/o money, but so far those LR top ranking cards have either been no sex/nudity (Valetine's day gal) or just a recolored palette (Devil Lucifer).

Of course, not exactly sure from previous events.

The exhaustive nature of this game is pretty typical of freemium card games. If you play fantasica... yikes that was definitely insane. And people will literally spend hundreds to thousands on each event (and for cards!)

This particular PVP battle event doesn't seem like it's worth the time. No reason to rank, and it's quite the pain in the ass to get a good number of battle flames to hit some of the better prizes w/o burning potions.

The only nice thing is the ability, when ranking, to get some "Level Break" items that are new starting on this event.. i.e. if you get an LR level break, you can max that card greater than level 60 (I'm guessing 70)

de-809tp

Reputation score

Somehow I managed to get a rank of 76 w/o spending money, but you have to spend all your 3 hour session on running the quest again and again...:mad:

So the new card just increase the maximum level you can get? It seems not worth the time to get it.:(

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah also just finished battle campaign too. Nice card... not sure if I want to burn my SR evolvers on her.

LR and SR are attainable w/o spending money... but it is definitely a time commitment.
If you mean there is a way to obtain SR and LR cards outside of events, w/o money, then I'd like to learn how.

I would very much would like to complete the collection, or get very close to it.

This particular PVP battle event doesn't seem like it's worth the time. No reason to rank, and it's quite the pain in the ass to get a good number of battle flames to hit some of the better prizes w/o burning potions.

The only nice thing is the ability, when ranking, to get some "Level Break" items that are new starting on this event.. i.e. if you get an LR level break, you can max that card greater than level 60 (I'm guessing 70)
Yeah, I could hardly imagine getting to 30 wins, no less 100, in a span of 3 hrs. Then do it 9 more times.
While merchant farming yields can be completely random.

I could certainly use some SR/LR evolvers, but I'm likely not to get one in this event...
The hours for this event runs from evening til early morning for me so no dice.