What's new

[DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

On the page with Refur code which box dos it go into? NVM

Change size on Webpage hold Control + Scroll middle mouse (note dos not always work and can make it worse) Take the Browser and Shirk it down that works with Chrome

Edit Red Hair girl with hammer can Double ur Exp i belive (second choice )(not sure what giving her 1k means tho)

Also ur not Robbing the Random Houses ur basically just fcking the brains outa the girls not sure what this gives u tho

Name: Hawko
Code: jlrsEIP569

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fucking the green girls give you gold and a chance to get potions (BP or stamina)

And thanks - I'll try the scrolling

It's odd - sometimes it resizes itself to perfect proportions, but other times, not so much.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Smith girl seems to affect your battle score. 3rd option = pay 1000 and she improves your attack(?) for a short period, while 2nd option is rape w/, maybe a % chance of of increasing attack (don't know if defense is affected:confused:). Picking one answer leads to a 2nd choice. The first is to continue quest. The second sends you to the battle screen, where I noticed my battle score is higher (helpful against players w/ levels just below mine, otherwise I i'd often lose).

edit: just did a test. Without blacksmith's help my battle score was around 18000, after going on a quest, encountering one and pick second option on the second choice and did a battle my score was around 27000. It was barely enough to beat a player one level before mine, who had a lot of battle experience and better evolved cards his score was around 25000, who I would have normally lost to.

edit2: Tch! I've only gotten lucky w/ the blue-hair just once. How have you guys fared?
Currently I have 49 hp and the quest costs me 6hp per movement... Should I stop advancing and attempt to 'grind' in the lower levels? Worried that I won't be able to handle a raid boss by myself. I've wondered if there's a time limit on beating them as I've noticed they disappear after a while, which means I gained nothing and wasted BP

PS: is it better to hoard gacha(?) points, like in 5 or 10 of a certain type before cashing in or is there no difference?
PS2: That white-hair referral link (SR necromancer?) still shows in my 'presents' tab, I wonder if that means I haven't finished all requirements... Clicking the link and googletranslating the text says "0 invitation approval number people." Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fucking the green girls give you gold and a chance to get potions (BP or stamina)

And thanks - I'll try the scrolling

It's odd - sometimes it resizes itself to perfect proportions, but other times, not so much.
I now right why is it so random?? Runs so much faster on my PC tho

Again i State its not RAPE when u hit each house they are actly Asking him for it gotten two blue hair now but i am much lower then u guys (i believe its about half and half actly)

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I now right why is it so random?? Runs so much faster on my PC tho

Again i State its not RAPE when u hit each house they are actly Asking him for it gotten two blue hair now but i am much lower then u guys (i believe its about half and half actly)
Half and half? For scoring the blue girls? Not bad at all.

Well... the only thing that makes me think the green girl is not exactly consensual is that she yells "HELP" =P

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Half and half? For scoring the blue girls? Not bad at all.

Well... the only thing that makes me think the green girl is not exactly consensual is that she yells "HELP" =P

yea i was a bit shocked but out of the 4 i have run into 2 gave me R cards so no complaining here

True but after two lines of text it changes really Fast

like the other guys i could not get the Refr code to go do i need to friend u first? Edit still cant get it even after u freinded me

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea i was a bit shocked but out of the 4 i have run into 2 gave me R cards so no complaining here

True but after two lines of text it changes really Fast

like the other guys i could not get the Refr code to go do i need to friend u first?
Very lucky, bud

No you shouldn't need to friend me - but I'm open to it of course

Maybe copy and paste into the ref field? jmnpIPTW19

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very lucky, bud

No you shouldn't need to friend me - but I'm open to it of course

Maybe copy and paste into the ref field? jmnpIPTW19

i did friend u i have same name just like from here

i keep trying but it says iv used it but i dont see any SR cards other then the one i started with

Each Card has a Color?
And u can only Total ur deck number to 50? (i mean Power total like my Starter Card is 12/50)

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i did friend u i have same name just like from here

i keep trying but it says iv used it but i dont see any SR cards other then the one i started with

Each Card has a Color?
And u can only Total ur deck number to 50? (i mean Power total like my Starter Card is 12/50)
It's actually a ticket for a rare card that you get - not SR. Sorry just realized that after I was searching through my own list of cards.

I have a lot of updating to the original post to do, but in short you have a few things you can do:

You have 5 decks you can assemble. It doesn't matter what the power cost of the cards are - so you can stick any card in there. (at least to my knowledge - let me know where you see a max of 50 on your screen).

The total cost of the deck is important when you attack raid bosses, as it costs half the cost of your deck and drains your BP.

PVP battles, however, do not care about how much your deck costs - it costs 2 out of 5 "flames" to attack another player.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have 5 decks you can assemble. It doesn't matter what the power cost of the cards are - so you can stick any card in there. (at least to my knowledge - let me know where you see a max of 50 on your screen).

The total cost of the deck is important when you attack raid bosses, as it costs half the cost of your deck and drains your BP.

PVP battles, however, do not care about how much your deck costs - it costs 2 out of 5 "flames" to attack another player.

looks like number improves with level?

Nice to now

yea i notice that

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've never been that into mobile devices(the one I use now due to lack of internet is a relative's), so I don't have one. I am, however, nearly a veteran when it comes to emulation, and while I've yet to actually try out emulation for this I'll take a crack at it sometime next month when I get my home net back on just for this.

I love tentacle stuff depending on the art style, and this game's is quite excellent judging by those previews. I'll post my username if I get the emulation to work.

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've never been that into mobile devices(the one I use now due to lack of internet is a relative's), so I don't have one. I am, however, nearly a veteran when it comes to emulation, and while I've yet to actually try out emulation for this I'll take a crack at it sometime next month when I get my home net back on just for this.

I love tentacle stuff depending on the art style, and this game's is quite excellent judging by those previews. I'll post my username if I get the emulation to work.
Welcome aboard - looking forward to new allies

The art is indeed great in this game - but it does vary... some of the art is bleh, others are amazing.

Example Boss Fight Pics

To get started, check these posts in this thread:

Post 21

Post 39

Post 41

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was hoping this game get some more love here. More people discussing this game will help decipher the features of the game and make the experience more fun. The gameplay can be considered simple but there is no doubting the quality of the artwork. Old-fashioned HQ tentacle action (minimal other fetishes) is what drew me in.

Looking forward to have you join the discussion soon, Gaara29.

edit: current promotion is 2x experience when you level cards, making it easier to evolve them

edit2: IDK how long this'll last, but it's a good opportunity to evolve cards. I've stopped advancing dungeons to farm cards on the lowest dungeon (HP cost 2) to make the most of this.

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was hoping this game get some more love here. More people discussing this game will help decipher the features of the game and make the experience more fun. The gameplay can be considered simple but there is no doubting the quality of the artwork. Old-fashioned HQ tentacle action (minimal other fetishes) is what drew me in.

Looking forward to have you join the discussion soon, Gaara29.

edit: current promotion is 2x experience when you level cards, making it easier to evolve them

edit2: IDK how long this'll last, but it's a good opportunity to evolve cards. I've stopped advancing dungeons to farm cards on the lowest dungeon (HP cost 2) to make the most of this.
Ends 23:59, 1/24, Tokyo Time. (Which is around 7am tomorrow Pacific USA time)

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any body else getting their ass kicked in this battle event? Can't wait fir another raid event...

gobbles87

Reputation score

A few questions.

What's everybody's capture rate for blue haired girls? I think i'm 1/12. Is there a trick to doing it? Do you have to time it?

How do you "evolve" a card? Is the only way to "merge" it with a card of the same type?

Is there a point in levelling up a not-fully-evolved card? You seem to lose all of your bonusses when you eventually evolve them.

What's the current event? I know it lates me use 5/5 flames instead of 2/5 but I don't see a significant difference, except that our stats (both me and opponent) seem higher.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly, I'm clueless as hell with the rules of the game, more so for events. Guilds? PTs? Should i save them? How to get rare tickets? Cards getting +attack during battles? Card skills?
I'm loaded on gold but I don't know the use of them other than to level/evolve cards...
It's nice that you can highlight certain paragraphs and able to use AGTH on them, but more often than not, the important things are on those banners that you can't do nothing about.

In any case, I'm focusing on the battle event. Currently stuck and couldnt budge out of the 270s+ rank, w/ a score of, as of this post, 750. My goal is to be in the <300 rank group. i fear that if i take a day off, I wont be able to recover the number spots that i'll lose...
It's impossible to get into <100, w/ their scores already in the 3500+ (god knows how they achieved that). I got nothing on what the requirements are on what you need to get the new R, SR, LR girls, other than you need to achieve x1.5, x2, x3, x4 of whatever it is...:mad:

A few questions.

What's everybody's capture rate for blue haired girls? I think i'm 1/12. Is there a trick to doing it? Do you have to time it?

How do you "evolve" a card? Is the only way to "merge" it with a card of the same type?

Is there a point in levelling up a not-fully-evolved card? You seem to lose all of your bonusses when you eventually evolve them.

What's the current event? I know it lates me use 5/5 flames instead of 2/5 but I don't see a significant difference, except that our stats (both me and opponent) seem higher.
For blue-haired girls-in-bush, I consider them the same as an empty zone, and whenever I get lucky I just go, "Oh..."
Chances are likely <10%. I've farmed the lowest cost quest level so many times and I've always gotten the same card, so it could be floor dependent. I've tried timing my clicks, but I cannot tell if it helps or if it was luck.

Evolving cards: I do not get the mechanics either, so I just follow my own recipe. all I do is train 4 (i.e. A, B, C, D) cards of the same kind, on the home screen, until you can no longer. Feed A cards until their max level then fuse w/ B. Train B in home screen til max, feed til level max, then fuse w/ C. Repeat. Couldn't be bothered testing fusing cards w/ untrained cards. At most, you delay the fusion by a a few hours or days
Other than to try new events, my purpose for playing in this game is to evolve the cards I like, and add to the album.

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

See my responses in bold

A few questions.

No trick - you were lucky to be 1/12. In most fremium games, the rate of hitting a free rare card is usually close to 1%

Yes - you can also get "wildcard" evolution cards - they look like the tentacle ball but also have an "R" "SR" or "LR"

For example if you have 3 R cards of the same girl and also have a wild card "R" then you can evolve completely (normally takes 4 of the same card)

In most fremium games - you usually gain an added bonus if your card you are evolved is completely maxed leveled.

For example, Level 1 -> 2 might gain 5% attack/defense when evolved at level 1, but might gain 10% attack/defense when evolved at maximum level.

Only an example but that's how it went with several other DMM games

It's a PVP battle event. Normally you spend 2 flames to attack another player. You can also spend 5 flames to double your attack. Opponent shouldn't double their attack though...
Honestly, I'm clueless as hell with the rules of the game, more so for events. Guilds? PTs? Should i save them? How to get rare tickets? Cards getting +attack during battles? Card skills?
I'm loaded on gold but I don't know the use of them other than to level/evolve cards...

PT is useless after this event so I say spend away...

Haven't had much success joining and benefiting from a guild

I get rare tickets through logging on (as a prize every 5 days) as well as past raid events

Not sure about card skills

Gold to me is only useful to leveling/evoling cards as well as buying the PVP damage bonus from the red haired lady from the quest (holding the hammer). I also pay the walking merchant 1000g to give me an extra flame.

It's nice that you can highlight certain paragraphs and able to use AGTH on them, but more often than not, the important things are on those banners that you can't do nothing about.

In any case, I'm focusing on the battle event. Currently stuck and couldnt budge out of the 270s+ rank, w/ a score of, as of this post, 750. My goal is to be in the <300 rank group. i fear that if i take a day off, I wont be able to recover the number spots that i'll lose...
It's impossible to get into <100, w/ their scores already in the 3500+ (god knows how they achieved that). I got nothing on what the requirements are on what you need to get the new R, SR, LR girls, other than you need to achieve x1.5, x2, x3, x4 of whatever it is...:mad:

Basically the new cards/girls are won through buying GATCHA packs - they in turn give you bonus PT and possibly damage during the PVP battles - look at the top 5 rankers - they are filled w/ the event cards

For blue-haired girls-in-bush, I consider them the same as an empty zone, and whenever I get lucky I just go, "Oh..."
Chances are likely <10%. I've farmed the lowest cost quest level so many times and I've always gotten the same card, so it could be floor dependent. I've tried timing my clicks, but I cannot tell if it helps or if it was luck.

Evolving cards: I do not get the mechanics either, so I just follow my own recipe. all I do is train 4 (i.e. A, B, C, D) cards of the same kind, on the home screen, until you can no longer. Feed A cards until their max level then fuse w/ B. Train B in home screen til max, feed til level max, then fuse w/ C. Repeat. Couldn't be bothered testing fusing cards w/ untrained cards. At most, you delay the fusion by a a few hours or days
Other than to try new events, my purpose for playing in this game is to evolve the cards I like, and add to the album.

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FYI - event ends today. Get those battles in - they're being relatively generous w/ their rankings this time... though I don't actually see any cards.

It looks like the wildcard tentacle leveling cards (i.e. raise the level of any R, SR, LR card)

Hopefully another raid event comes out!

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

end in rank ~250....

new event.... is a raid boss :)