What's new

[DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

Tried out the first round of the day, which is 7pm-10pm local time.

40 wins with constant merchant farming.

No thanks. I'll just wait until the next raid event. On the plus side, getting a nice collection of HP potions from the green girls.

Casual-mode until the next event.

Agreed - evolvers would be nice, but not worth the effort/money

...re: SR/LR outside of events - I think I misunderstood you - I meant you can get SR/LR *in* events w/o spending money... grinding just like in the last valentine's raid event.

But outside events you just have to keep your fingers crossed tightly when drawing a rare ticket. Like I said I drew and LR and several SRs through the tickets... but their pull chance is basically less than 1% from what I've seen.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...re: SR/LR outside of events - I think I misunderstood you - I meant you can get SR/LR *in* events w/o spending money... grinding just like in the last valentine's raid event.

But outside events you just have to keep your fingers crossed tightly when drawing a rare ticket. Like I said I drew and LR and several SRs through the tickets... but their pull chance is basically less than 1% from what I've seen.
Never pulled anything other than an R w/ those rare tickets...
1% seems too harsh.

Welp. I'm gonna use the casual battles to collect 20 rare tickets, use them all at the same time, and see if I pull out an SR or LR.

Time to pay off some merchants! Have 20million in currency gathering dust. The game should really start selling items for gold...
250k for a SR evolver, 500k-1M for a 100DMM points

ps. Other than those level breakthrough items, i also have gotten some cage items. Do they expand your card capacity?

de-809tp

Reputation score

Never pulled anything other than an R w/ those rare tickets...
1% seems too harsh.

Welp. I'm gonna use the casual battles to collect 20 rare tickets, use them all at the same time, and see if I pull out an SR or LR.

Time to pay off some merchants! Have 20million in currency gathering dust. The game should really start selling items for gold...
250k for a SR evolver, 500k-1M for a 100DMM points

ps. Other than those level breakthrough items, i also have gotten some cage items. Do they expand your card capacity?
I think you have to consume the cage item go get card capacity expansion.

Selling items for gold is a good suggestion for the developer:D

Is there a wiki or manual or something telling the pulling rates?:confused:

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New Raid event is on

WIll post screen shots and card prizes as I get them

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Posted all new info for the raid event, along w/ pictures.

Raid Event Info

Also found a blog site that I posted to post #1, as well as updated the active player list. Most players are using the ULMF usernames as their in-game-name.

Last edited:

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I'll be joining soon. Note that soon could be a few days or so for me. I've been busy for a while now.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The free SR girl, gotten from the banner w/ a '10' and the face of the pink-haired buxom sidekick (obtained after clicking on the blue button found w/in the big poster), gets a boost against the current raid boss. Add to her to your raid party!

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

20 rare tickets equates to...

shokushu1Rx10.jpg
shokushu2Rx10.jpg

...20 R cards, 0 SR, 0 LR

( ;_; )p

I wonder if there's really a chance to nab anything other than a R card

Then again 20 + whatever amount before this may not be enough data to prove a point...

Tch. A couple more rounds of 20 should do, or perhaps 3 rounds of 10, and then I'll be satisfied.
ah... So much free time reserved to be wasted...

Hail Tentacles! *salute*

edit: has anyone encountered a rare fountain girl from the event quest? Met 1 once during my entire progress, picked the 2nd option, and I think I got arrows. Not sure.
Has anyone met one and picked the 1st option?

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My pulls from rare tickets (Only posting non-rares)

I've pulled probably around 200 tickets. Maybe more. Done increments of 10 and random increments too. No rhyme or reason. Usually SR pull rates in other games is about 1-5%

LR pull rates are always less than 1%

Yeah met the rare fountain girl - if she's like the past - she actually takes arrows away from you (if you see arrow floating away from you)

Attachments

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mmmm... not much of a break, but there's already a new event in place.

Jumping in!

@hkdigweed - Sorry for being a doubting Thomas. I do believe you now w/ regards to those very rare gacha drops. A common R card dropped from the Friendship gacha, and considering how many times I've used that, it does seem that the rate is about 0%-5%.

That said, I feel bummed I haven't gotten lucky yet w/ the rare ticket gacha...

edit:
Devs answered my prayers and added a new kingdom for us tentacle fans to conquer and harness our inner-Rance.
A test-run revealed that this event will be on a more casual and personal pace, compared to last events uber competitive click-fest mayhem. High energy cost and long dungeons are balanced w/ what seems to be a long event duration (3/12-4/12!).

New N and HN cards can be encountered to spice things up (at least 2 each from the time I'm posting this edit), but you may have already seen them from the late exhentai gallery. Can't say much about the blue-haired variety, as I've regretfully used all my reinforced capture tentacles prior to this event ;_;

A raid boss (pirate Alvida?) is encountered while exploring, to farm rubies(?) for the event gacha, w/c contains a whopping 177 items!

*For some reason I've gotten multiple copies from the pirate from common 'bushes' w/c I don't think should be happening (wink wink)

The referral reward card has changed, w/ an Aphrodite card replacing the Necromancer one.

There also seems to be a new DMM point gacha option available, but no clue what it does...

Happy hunting!

*edit2 - Try not to skimp on damage per cost by 'measuring damage vs Boss' HP like I did. There's an 'overkill' reward that grants an extra ruby per boss battle...

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll add your phenomenal summary to the info page along with screenshots by tomorrow

Probably going to reformat the first post too. Suggestions?

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll add your phenomenal summary to the info page along with screenshots by tomorrow

Probably going to reformat the first post too. Suggestions?
I looked around for possible emulators, but emus for mobile devices are among the ones I'm least familiar with.

Do you use one or have an idea of what to suggest? Figured I'd at least ask before experimenting.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Suggestions?
Not much, other than update/correct old info.

Here's another potential wiki site (and potential meaning far from complete).

Link viewed via google translate

I wish we could put something concrete w/ regards to battle mechanics, card stats, but the Wiki's lacking, and there's not much english info or forums to work on.
I looked around for possible emulators, but emus for mobile devices are among the ones I'm least familiar with.

Do you use one or have an idea of what to suggest? Figured I'd at least ask before experimenting.
Sorry I can't help you on this. Right now I play this using either iphone or PC via User agent switcher (found in previous pages)

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why the need to emulate?

This should work with most mobile browsers. It isn't an app that you download and store on your phone's ROM. It's a browser-based game - similar to the other DMM games, except it's mobile.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

An event w/in an event?! :eek:

And a 10 round battle where you are at the mercy of your timezone, with a SR card at stake. Per round, rewards are given per certain number of victories (doesn't have to be consecutive)

JPN TZ

Rd. 1 3/14 21:00~24:00 3hrs
 Rd. 2 3/15 07:00~13:00 6hrs
 Rd. 3 3/15 14:00~20:00 6hrs
 Rd. 4 3/15 21:00~24:00 3hrs
 Rd. 5 3/16 07:00~13:00 6hrs
 Rd. 6 3/16 14:00~20:00 6hrs
 Rd. 7 3/16 21:00~24:00 3hrs
 Rd. 8 3/17 07:00~13:00 6hrs
 Rd. 9 3/17 14:00~20:00 6hrs
 Rd.10 3/17 21:00~24:00 3hrs

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why the need to emulate?

This should work with most mobile browsers. It isn't an app that you download and store on your phone's ROM. It's a browser-based game - similar to the other DMM games, except it's mobile.
OOOOH.

I was mistaken then, I thought initially that this was a phone based game...I'll get on it today then.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why the need to emulate?

not working on windows phone.... T-T

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I sadly didn't get around to it today. I had other things on my plate and I ran into a snag.

I simply grabbed Opera portable emulator. Legit straight from the website, easy to use, and does all the work for me.

After that, though, even though I registered properly to DMM, I was sent to a page that obviously looked like the homepage for Tentacle Kingdom, but there were a couple of buttons. The largest, that looked like the one I was supposed to hit, sent me here:

No idea what to do from here really. I'll be up a bit longer, but I'm heading off soon. I'll make sure to check back first thing in the morning if I get no response tonight.

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I sadly didn't get around to it today. I had other things on my plate and I ran into a snag.

I simply grabbed Opera portable emulator. Legit straight from the website, easy to use, and does all the work for me.

After that, though, even though I registered properly to DMM, I was sent to a page that obviously looked like the homepage for Tentacle Kingdom, but there were a couple of buttons. The largest, that looked like the one I was supposed to hit, sent me here:

No idea what to do from here really. I'll be up a bit longer, but I'm heading off soon. I'll make sure to check back first thing in the morning if I get no response tonight.
On the title page, just click on the big picture of the girl enjoying the tentacles to enter the game.

The page you posted is to set up your profile for DMM, including a nickname...

*edit* Btw - thank you for the opera mobile emulator suggestion. It works perfectly! Better than changing the agent in chrome!

Last edited: