hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

Solved it!

Go here:

Download the user-agent switcher for chrome or firefox

Then switch to an Android mobile client. Then voila! Mobile tentacle game on your desktop!!

But the problem then is that it is HUGE... still trying to figure out how to resize the game...

Haha, and now I just figured out my referral code had a typo all this time. Well, hope people got a freebie anyway - if not try cutting and pasting it again and get a rare card =P

Last edited:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the game on maintenance or something? Both my browser and bluestacks give me this message

Attachments

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the game on maintenance or something? Both my browser and bluestacks give me this message
Are you trying on your phone?

It's a mobile-web based game that detects mobile browsers.

I just talked about it in the post above your post. =)

Here

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you trying on your phone?

It's a mobile-web based game that detects mobile browsers.

I just talked about it in the post above your post. =)

Here
Isn't using firefox app from google play inside bluestack considered as mobile device though?
Edit 1: Also, yeah I did use that user agent addon for firefox, but it still doesn't seem to work. not sure if choosing "iphone" is the cause of it
Edit 2: Motherfucker, I should have read the menu about importing more user agent first. Pardon my dumbness

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Isn't using firefox app from google play inside bluestack considered as mobile device though?
Edit 1: Also, yeah I did use that user agent addon for firefox, but it still doesn't seem to work. not sure if choosing "iphone" is the cause of it
Edit 2: Motherfucker, I should have read the menu about importing more user agent first. Pardon my dumbness
No worries =)

Also, I think DMM doesn't like apple - I think they prefer windows/android base devices.

I didn't open in my ipad.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn, you weren't kidding when you say the game is ENORMOUS on PC browser using that add-on

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a little off-topic but I've been meaning to ask, with all the DMM threads we have now why isn't there a DMM section on the forums? I mean over half the games seem non-hentai to me or only ecchi so it feels a bit weird having them all thrown in the Hentai Games section.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is a little off-topic but I've been meaning to ask, with all the DMM threads we have now why isn't there a DMM section on the forums? I mean over half the games seem non-hentai to me or only ecchi so it feels a bit weird having them all thrown in the Hentai Games section.
Nah, most of them are hentai, except for Kantai Collection. Now that one definitely doesn't belong here

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, most of them are hentai, except for Kantai Collection. Now that one definitely doesn't belong here
What about Lord of Walkure? Or that one with the girls based on war ships and stuff? Those have hentai content? I didn't get any age confirmation for those when I went to the sites like I do with the other ero games on that site.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What about Lord of Walkure? Or that one with the girls based on war ships and stuff? Those have hentai content? I didn't get any age confirmation for those when I went to the sites like I do with the other ero games on that site.
LoW DEFINITELY has hentai content, kinda dissapointing though

Those girl about war ships are Kantai Collection, you do better remember them. Yeah, that's the only exception

I am very sure almost all of the game from DMM has H content in it. You probably just looking at the surface and didn't even bother trying them out deep enough, just saying

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LoW DEFINITELY has hentai content, kinda dissapointing though

Those girl about war ships are Kantai Collection, you do better remember them. Yeah, that's the only exception

I am very sure almost all of the game from DMM has H content in it. You probably just looking at the surface and didn't even bother trying them out deep enough, just saying
No I didn't play them, I have no interest in Japanese card games. I'm just asking because I've been seeing them alot but most the threads I've seen don't say anything about H content and the front they just look like ecchi games. No need to get your panties in a knot.

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's true though...

DMM has its share of ecchi and hentai games.

Lord of Walkure has CG... no motion that I know of, and not exactly interactive

Dungeons and Princesses to my knowledge is also just CG

This game to me is one of the more hardcore ones... it's just a shame it's only mobile - I would love a more high res version of this game (which is odd considering the pictures themselves, when saved, are HUGE).

Agreed though - a DMM subforum would be great.

Nike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on galgaxy ii does not fit on the screen :( and mobile operator does not provide good speed. unfortunately not play (
Sorry for my english - I write through translate.

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey quick question. As of now Im level 9, But I still have 20 STR. I noticed you have 71. You said something about getting 3 points a level. Where exactly do I place them. Thank you for the help, and the game btw XD

Edit: Nvm Found it in the Inbox....wierd place to put it. I figured it would be in the profile page lol

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey quick question. As of now Im level 9, But I still have 20 STR. I noticed you have 71. You said something about getting 3 points a level. Where exactly do I place them. Thank you for the help, and the game btw XD

Edit: Nvm Found it in the Inbox....wierd place to put it. I figured it would be in the profile page lol
no worries. btw event points are great for getting rares. almost every time i draw 10, i usually at least get 1 rare. sometimes 2, and one time i got the sr boss :)

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the love of tentacles, will go through unfamiliar lands (DMM).
Took a while to make it work on browser, but here goes...

Name: akaterasu
Code(?) : bopwABIPQS

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the love of tentacles, will go through unfamiliar lands (DMM).
Took a while to make it work on browser, but here goes...
Nice -welcome aboard - feel free to add me and I'll pound out those Raid bosses for you.

Too bad there isn't trading.

Did you manage to get it to size correctly on your desktop browser? (i.e. is it huge?)

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice -welcome aboard - feel free to add me and I'll pound out those Raid bosses for you.

Too bad there isn't trading.

Did you manage to get it to size correctly on your desktop browser? (i.e. is it huge?)
On desktop the screen is huge for this game. Having to scroll up and down, makes it a bit harder to make sense of things (non-japanese speaker), as well as enjoying the pictures:( . Part of the right side is screen is cut off, as well as the top part of the "Home" screen, for some reason. Didn't notice there was a timer when "training" til I played via iphone. Haven't tinkered w/ the system yet to see a way around it.

That said, I tried doing the referral for the 'Necromancer' card (white hair) w/ your code, but i'm not certain if it succeeded nor did I get the card. Any success on your side? ATM, you're the only person on my friend list.

In terms of gameplay, I don't get much of how things work. Just upped my battle level, by picking my opponents, though I have lost to lower LV players who seem to have more progress in upgrading their girls than I have. Quest-wise, I think I may have advanced too much ahead, as the raidboss' HP is more than what my BP can handle. The raid boss (dorothy?) has like 30000+ HP, and one attack from my rare cards does damage that changes around 6500-9000, for some reason (blacksmith perhaps?) Or whether is it fine to fuse a maxed up girl card w/ a lvl 1 of the same card?

Anyway, i'm more than happy to 'listen' about your progress and what you've figured out so far

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So this is what i had to do

Step one go to the website make a account:
You can also Emulate right off the Site

Step two find app on website with phone OR use play store and type in Tentacle kingdom (on the app look for the Black Spooky door)

Dont forget to finish ur profile (ID M/F DOB and Blood Type)

Then onward to the game (i am still trying to get it to fully load this game is BIG)

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On desktop the screen is huge for this game. Having to scroll up and down, makes it a bit harder to make sense of things (non-japanese speaker), as well as enjoying the pictures:( . Part of the right side is screen is cut off, as well as the top part of the "Home" screen, for some reason. Didn't notice there was a timer when "training" til I played via iphone. Haven't tinkered w/ the system yet to see a way around it.

That said, I tried doing the referral for the 'Necromancer' card (white hair) w/ your code, but i'm not certain if it succeeded nor did I get the card. Any success on your side? ATM, you're the only person on my friend list.

You should have gotten a ticket to trade for a rare card

In terms of gameplay, I don't get much of how things work.

I'll keep updating the first page

Just upped my battle level, by picking my opponents, though I have lost to lower LV players who seem to have more progress in upgrading their girls than I have. Quest-wise, I think I may have advanced too much ahead, as the raidboss' HP is more than what my BP can handle. The raid boss (dorothy?) has like 30000+ HP, and one attack from my rare cards does damage that changes around 6500-9000, for some reason (blacksmith perhaps?)

Raid battles only use half the BP cost of your team and only does about half the damage. No clue why - though it helps to ration out your BP. The key is having friends that can do some damage for you too. I'll start a list of players - people pls keep posting your usernames

Or whether is it fine to fuse a maxed up girl card w/ a lvl 1 of the same card?

Yes can fuse a maxed level girl (not max evolved) w/ level 1 of same card. I haven't had the patience to test if fusing w/ a level 1 vs max level has added bonuses to the base card

Anyway, i'm more than happy to 'listen' about your progress and what you've figured out so far
This raid event just ended today - I should have screenshotted and translated the raid screen - my fault on that one. Will do so on the next one.