What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

alright I'm going to just take it slow. If you mean by 7x6 that its only a 6% gain at floor 130 then yeah Id have to agree that's impossible for someone my lvl. whats this orange potion do btw?

Last edited:

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This potion is usefull for the SS events, mostly for skipping pink bosses. You can buy those in the shop for pero coins.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

News Time!

Rankings end at 11:59:59 on Nov. 9th local time.

Try to open and/or claim any of your opened briefcases before rankings end to give you a little boost.

Also make sure to use up your keys before maintenance as they will disappear. You get a few days after to claim any last-minute briefcases that were opened by procrastinating friends. :rolleyes:

Maintenance will be on Nov. 10th from 14:00 to 17:00.

After maintenance, the following will occur:

• Licking Battle (Ladder Event) will end.
  • The PeroKoro Coliseum event (PvP card battle) will begin.
  • They will be adding two areas to stage 7 in campaign mode.
  • They will begin the monthly past Licking battle (3rd one) in the old event tab.
  • And they will add 3 new gacha only cards to the Normal Gacha, R Gacha, and Definite SR gacha.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

...I didn't know you can claim rewards from cases opened by friends.
Facepalm.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...I didn't know you can claim rewards from cases opened by friends.
Facepalm.
Ouch. Yeah, that may help. There are essentially 2 tabs of the 4 you can choose that are important for the briefcases.

When you open the briefcase window, it always shows cases you can choose to open. The dropdown menu on this window allows you to sort this list by all, Gold cases, Silver, and Pink cases, and they will show up with the least amount of time left on top.

There are 4 tabs on the window. The ones that will be selected are Top Right and Bottom Left. If you choose Top Left and Bottom Right, it will show all of your cases that were opened by friends, and you can claim your rewards for them. They recently added a new button on this window to open everything in one go as opposed to searching for unclaimed ones and/or opening them one by one.

What all the tab combos do:
The Top left tab is about your cases. With that selected, the bottom left tab shows any unopened cases you have, and how long they have until they expire. The bottom right will show your cases that were opened by friends.

The Top right tab is about your friends cases. With that selected, the bottom left tab shows friends cases that you can open with keys. The bottom right tab will show recently opened cases whether you opened them, or a friend of your friend opened them as well as the rewards each got.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Mhh maybe the Admins schould open a DMM section. *Just saying*
There we could open a list with Player which playing DMM games
so we can rule them all *muahahahahah*

currently i am playing 5 of them, but may drop some cause not all are fun in a long term.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Derp....

Didn't read the end date of the ladder event right as missed out on the 200th floor. What a dummy lol.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Derp....

Didn't read the end date of the ladder event right as missed out on the 200th floor. What a dummy lol.
Yeah, Japan time is almost always a day ahead of me, so it gets confusing sometimes.

Who's choosing which girl? I ended up with the Purple hair and eyes girl in the white dress against my better judgment that the redhead's going to win. We'll have to see when the rankings show up.

Gromelon

Reputation score

I chose purple, too. Figured its useless to guess and its better to just pick based on personal preference. As last time showed, results are pretty damn unpredictable anyway.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I pretty much hope it will turn out this way. My insights warned me to chose that towel lady but i picked the current last place instead. Anyways GL to every one out there fighting. :)

Mangomon

Reputation score

Yeah, Japan time is almost always a day ahead of me, so it gets confusing sometimes.
The worst part is that the date and time is local on the main menu button.

Xanondorf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ended up picking the brunette. She's last at the time of this post.

Also, I know one number is consecutive win streak. What is the other reward number?

edit: Another question I've had is how many points each rank of opponent gives, and what the required number is for a roll on the gacha.

Last edited:

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Daily wins, up to 100 for a EX card

Rank 1 Gives 5 tickets, enough for 1 roll
Rank 5 Gives 1 ticket

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should I be challenging rank 1 ppl at 110k power? or should I stay safer at rank 2 ? I have nearly a full pink team and Im making sure I challenge only green

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

should I be challenging rank 1 ppl at 110k power? or should I stay safer at rank 2 ? I have nearly a full pink team and Im making sure I challenge only green
Depends on how often you win compared to the one ticket you lose per win. If you win 4 of 5 rolls against rank 1 vs 5 of 5 against rank 2, you break even. If you do better its worth staying in rank 1. Worse, then you should probably drop down to rank 2.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, it's best to stay in Rank 2 until you reach 200 consecutive wins as in rank 1 you start seeing a lot of trap decks and winning more often comes down to luck.

After 200 wins you can switch to rank 1, but again you'll probably lose more than it's worth unless you have a REALLY strong team.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heh extended super Mario for the opening animations. I is amused. :)

Honestly, it's best to stay in Rank 2 until you reach 200 consecutive wins as in rank 1 you start seeing a lot of trap decks and winning more often comes down to luck.

After 200 wins you can switch to rank 1, but again you'll probably lose more than it's worth unless you have a REALLY strong team.
Honestly, I've had a few rank 2 beat me before on my run to the max wins. I honestly don't care much past the SR card.

Anyone else having a hard time getting Kurito's pink N card? I got the other two very easy (hell, the SR on my first roll) but I just can't get the pink card in bronze silver gold or platinum rolls.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Finally got the N card for myself a few hours ago. I think I got two SRs before the N.

Gromelon

Reputation score

6 wins to 200 streak, just when I dared to think this time I would clear it, and bam! Sometimes I hate this game..