What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Xanondorf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Game duped me into using my only reveal on a SR I already had, then put one of each in the next five spins. I think this game likes to make fun of me.

drklrd693

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, can someone explain me how does the 5 step box works?

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, can someone explain me how does the 5 step box works?
When you first use a ticket for this gatcha you got some % chance for a SR card apearing there on that chance. 5 step means that on more tries the chance to get a SR card to apear there increases. And by about 5 try or more the chance for a SR card should be 100%. That is what i heard.

drklrd693

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];614206 said:
When you first use a ticket for this gatcha you got some % chance for a SR card apearing there on that chance. 5 step means that on more tries the chance to get a SR card to apear there increases. And by about 5 try or more the chance for a SR card should be 100%. That is what i heard.
Thanks a lot

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So apparently you can click on the clocks in the upper right for these events to disable them.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I managed to hold 3rd for a few hours anyway... time to sink down to a more normal place. Also woot for 96th place on total cardscore!:cool:

So apparently you can click on the clocks in the upper right for these events to disable them.
Yeah, clicking on the clock toggles whether you use your clock cards or not for your spins. The green background with white pings means it's on and will use them up. This allows you to roll only the event item gacha, or less likely, bosses. (Think of it as a comeback plan if you fall below a rank tier you want to be in. Or, just a quick way to gain a lot of event items in a short amount of time.)

Xanondorf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way that I can increase my chances of getting a higher ranked boss? I keep running into the pink fairy girl, and all the available cases are silver and gold. I'm at the 60th floor and have 172,000 score, btw.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maintenance will be 11/5 from 10am to 12pm.

This will allow up to lvl 200 of the ladder event which means an SR card for those who complete all levels.
They are also going to change out the cards for Kurito's Nest (acorn minigame). What happens to the old ones remains to be seen.

Ranking for the first part of the event will end 11/4 at midnight local time.
Ranking for the second part/overall will end 11/9 at midnight local time.
The event itself will end with a maintenance on 11/10 at 14:00

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was just assuming it was a SR for reaching 200 though I'm only at about 65 right now I hope I can make it with 153 stamina

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was just assuming it was a SR for reaching 200 though I'm only at about 65 right now I hope I can make it with 153 stamina
Im really sure you can- got a friend who is about on 80 and has lesser stamina :D

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know the release date for the download version of the Portion game? I saw 10/31 and figured that's when it would release, but the button's still greyed out. I guess 10/31 was the delivery date for the physical copies?

Woo! Got Kurito's new SR card first roll. Time to hunt the others.

Tip for Marcus (and anyone else):
Especially if you are a low lvl, make sure to take advantage of the level up gains. If you can time it so you can use up most or all of your health right before you lvl up, both your health and stam are refilled, acting as an extra set of consumables to keep you going.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally got the case card...

Is it just me or is the Kurito R card the Crimean Attorney General?

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can anyone offer suggestions on how to obtain the SR from the Acorn girl? Also, have cruddy luck in climbing the steps in this event. Only at floor 72 and no items used to recharge, with 370 points. OI!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is this get up to 200 floors thing does it typically keep getting harder as you go up? this is starting to seem impossible and a waste of my time. Im pretty sure on the early floors it would give the chance to go up about every 3 roulettes now its like 7 at floor 80. Id just like to know so I can quit now before it I get near the end and can't make it in time due to it scaling up in stamina usage too high.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so is this get up to 200 floors thing does it typically keep getting harder as you go up? this is starting to seem impossible and a waste of my time. Im pretty sure on the early floors it would give the chance to go up about every 3 roulettes now its like 7 at floor 80. Id just like to know so I can quit now before it I get near the end and can't make it in time due to it scaling up in stamina usage too high.
You're looking at it wrong. The SR at floor 200 is nice and all, but you get a pretty hefty reward every five floors, which is a cakewalk even if you're new. To be completely honest, even if you fail to get anywhere close to floor 200 before the tenth, the amount of R lvlups/SR lvlups/Tickets as freebies for getting floors done is FAR more than anything you get from just doing default progress. In addition to that, getting those cards leveled with the floor rewards means that next event will be easier to complete in turn.

I have less stamina than you do(143 I believe) and I'm at floor 122 using only freebie stamina restore pots from the previous event, so getting the rewards up to and including floor 140 should be easy for you as well.

Note: Floor 90>100 is horrible, after floor 100 you get 4/6 progress cards or better again for a while.

Gromelon

Reputation score

You can, but it will take a whole lot of bottles. So unless you really, really want that card, I would advise to wait it up and just grab what you can, saving consumables for the next time. Later levels are a bit nightmarish even for players with higher stamina.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after floor 100 when does the progress slow again around floor 150+ maybe? and does the stamina consumption get lower also at floor 100? also are you actually going for 200 rose? how many stamina potions did you have I only have 30 and about 15 half ones so if that isn't enough to get me to far with grinding then I think I'd rather just go passive on this event.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

after floor 100 when does the progress slow again around floor 150+ maybe? and does the stamina consumption get lower also at floor 100? also are you actually going for 200 rose? how many stamina potions did you have I only have 30 and about 15 half ones so if that isn't enough to get me to far with grinding then I think I'd rather just go passive on this event.
At floor 101 it does get easier, but quickly speeds up again. For example, floor 130+ is 7x6. This amount of bottles almost certainly won't get you to the top, not at the rate you'll have to spend them with low stamina. So yeah, just grab what you can this time and save up on consumables.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Braemer about acorn girl (Kurito)
It's all luck based, so there isn't really any trick. If you have consumables to burn that can give you a rainbow button, it seems to increase your chances, it's just very 'expensive' to do.

For those that don't know, as you drag items into the slots and/or change the amount to give her, the button at the bottom will change from Bronze, to Silver, to Gold, and finally Rainbow or Diamond or whatever you want to call it. The colors define what type of acorn, and I think if you're closer to the next tier, it's a chubby acorn, vs a skinny one.

Every item has a different 'weight' to it towards getting you to the next tier, so experiment a little to see what you can use.

This is the basic rundown of the lvls.

There is a 1-100 stage and a 101-200 stage. Each is pretty much the same with the idea that you get to 100 before the maintenance that opens it up to 200.

The amount of stam per roll increases slightly from time to time with a reset, but the 101-200 stage has a higher stam per roll overall that resets back to 7 at the bonus EX lvl.

Every 20 levels, it adds one more 'bad' card to hinder your progress with a reset when you get to 101. You can be lucky and fly right through, or you will get stuck on a lvl, and every 3 fails at that lvl reduces the amount of 'bad' cards there are until it's 100% chance to get through. Also, I think on every 5th level they add an extra bad card as a 'challenge' to get your items, with the max being 5 bad cards.

The nice thing about low level players is they get a stamina refresh much faster for each player level they gain, which can keep you going for a bit. Higher level players have more stamina to burn through, but have it 'refresh' much slower. Each friend up to 100 gives you 3 stam, and each level also gives 3 stam.

Overall it could be easy, or it could take a LOT of stam to burn through; it just boils down to your luck. Remember you can use the cards with glasses on them to not only see event item gachas, but also to get through the levels. The problem is they are VERY rare.

If you know you're not going to make it on any event, just do what you can, and farm consumables and experience. Like Rose and a few others said, you get some decent items for every 5 levels you complete, plus you can farm the briefcases (there's a special SR in them too) and you will get some sort of ranking reward based on how well you do with the event items. I wouldn't burn consumables until you know you can make them back within the same and maybe the next event. Just build your level, (especially with the campaign mode between events) and it'll be easy soon enough.

Any event is based off of how much time or effort you put into it. When you're low lvl, this event can be time consuming with trying to keep your stam on cooldown vs the the relaxed ease of the high levels who can drain their stam every 8 hours or so in one go and be fine.

Last edited: