What's new

Cursed Armor 1.40 wolfzq thread missing?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Cursed Armor 1.40 wolfzq thread missing?

while we are forbidden to post any kind of links referring to wolfzq, we still can discuss game and use google to go to his patreon for links(free game is outdated anyways), so i don't see what's the big problem here, if only all guides and saves has being erased

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

while we are forbidden to post any kind of links referring to wolfzq, we still can discuss game and use google to go to his patreon for links(free game is outdated anyways), so i don't see what's the big problem here, if only all guides and saves has being erased
the problem is his trust in the comunity was shot. how do we know for 100% fact that his game IS his game. not someone elses work. after his stunt with LL. he tried to sale more then one mod that wasn't his to sale. actions were talken over there. warnings were given. he posted screenshots of images of his mod that were not in the game. asked people for money for material to get the mod working. seriously who the fk does that. he a lier and a fraud. really expect people to give him any kind of respect. language barrier is not an excuse for this.

i brake the law and my excuse is. I Don't speak english????! are you fking kiding me?

that giving illegals over in the states the ultimate excuse for breaking the law. i dont speak english. suddenly they get a pass for that????? this is an english speaking site. everything in english. him saying he doesn't understand it is no excuse for fraud.

farther more. he had no defence on accusations of art theaf. didn't even say he didnt do it. i dont speak english while being quested about it. do i need to continue? sorry for being harsed but sick and tired of people making money off of others art. it needs to stop. and it needs to stop here and now!

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the problem is his trust in the comunity was shot. how do we know for 100% fact that his game IS his game. not someone elses work. after his stunt with LL. he tried to sale more then one mod that wasn't his to sale. actions were talken over there. warnings were given. he posted screenshots of images of his mod that were not in the game. asked people for money for material to get the mod working. seriously who the fk does that. he a lier and a fraud. really expect people to give him any kind of respect. language barrier is not an excuse for this.

i brake the law and my excuse is. I Don't speak english????! are you fking kiding me?

that giving illegals over in the states the ultimate excuse for breaking the law. i dont speak english. suddenly they get a pass for that????? this is an english speaking site. everything in english. him saying he doesn't understand it is no excuse for fraud.

farther more. he had no defence on accusations of art theaf. didn't even say he didnt do it. i dont speak english while being quested about it. do i need to continue? sorry for being harsed but sick and tired of people making money off of others art. it needs to stop. and it needs to stop here and now!
How do we know 100% that anybody's game is their own? Lol. Trust me, I have issues with that kind of behavior as well, I just want proof of it for his current project. If he has a past of shitty behavior, it is certainly something to watch out for and I believe that warning people in the thread and his patreon and such is justified. Straight up deleting the thread without evidence of any wrongdoings in the wolf project is a problem though.

What's to stop anybody from going in you or somebody else's history, finding out you did something wrong in the past, and then criticizing/shutting down all your current efforts? We've all done shitty stuff, that opens up anybody to having their shit deleted, banned, ignored, etc, just because somebody is pissed at that person. Go through anybody's internet history and you'll find something to hurt them with eventually. Anybody could come to this forum and mention how none of us can be trusted anywhere because we've pirated games before for example. See the issue? A lot of people here might not even pirate games but could be lumped in with the people who do. Slippery slope to start down, eh?

Just show proof, that's all. Easy peezy fix if there was really a problem with the wolf game.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do we know 100% that anybody's game is their own? Lol. Trust me, I have issues with that kind of behavior as well, I just want proof of it for his current project. If he has a past of shitty behavior, it is certainly something to watch out for and I believe that warning people in the thread and his patreon and such is justified. Straight up deleting the thread without evidence of any wrongdoings in the wolf project is a problem though.

What's to stop anybody from going in you or somebody else's history, finding out you did something wrong in the past, and then criticizing/shutting down all your current efforts? We've all done shitty stuff, that opens up anybody to having their shit deleted, banned, ignored, etc, just because somebody is pissed at that person. Go through anybody's internet history and you'll find something to hurt them with eventually. Anybody could come to this forum and mention how none of us can be trusted anywhere because we've pirated games before for example. See the issue?
hard evidence was given. the thread wouldn't have been deleted based on hearsay. i understand BUT no-one was trying to make money off selling other peoples work, he was and he didn't even say he wasn't. that was what the issue was. who said he wouldn't do it elsewhere or here under another name. the trust was shot when he coned people into giving him money with false game shots for his oblivion mod.

i will say this. i am sorry people got hurt over this but it had to be done. let me put it this way. if he tried what he tried with his oblivion mod over in the states. he would have been arrested. really want someone like that here on this site? it also effects us. if we let him stay and condone what he was doing. that would open the door to awhole of a problems.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hard evidence was given. the thread wouldn't have been deleted based on hearsay. i understand BUT were not making money off of it, he was. that was what the issue was. who said he wouldn't do it elsewhere or here under another name. the trust was shot when he coned people into giving him money with false game shots for his oblivion mod.

i will say this. i am sorry people got hurt over this but it had to be done. let me put it this way. if he tried what he tried with his oblivion mod over in the states. he would have been arrested. really want someone like that here on this site?
I haven't seen the "hard evidence" and I try not to blindly trust people's word/actions. Skepticism is healthy, witch hunts aren't. I'm not saying either side is wrong or right, I'm just interested in the truth is all. I don't want anybody to be unjustly harassed here because it opens up anybody to have their shit shut down without warning. Some people don't seem to understand that.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't seen the "hard evidence" and I try not to blindly trust people's word/actions. Skepticism is healthy, witch hunts aren't. I'm not saying either side is wrong or right, I'm just interested in the truth is all. I don't want anybody to be unjustly harassed here because it opens up anybody to have their shit shut down without warning. Some people don't seem to understand that.
check your messages smoothie. i wont bring this up again. you need more i can give you more but wont post it

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, now I'm just left with more questions. Still no hard evidence of issues with the wolf project, even if he was a scumbag in his previous work. We're just going with zero tolerance here then? All I'm hearing is about how questionable the wolf project is based on his oblivion mod, and that's it. The dev said his wolf project was authorized. Does anybody even know exactly what part of the wolf project is supposed to be plagiarized and who the original owners are?

Now I'm annoyed enough to start trying to figure this out myself x.x Somebody mentioned some sprites from Adventure of Garnet were used in the game?

Last edited:
OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, now I'm just left with more questions. Still no hard evidence of issues with the wolf project, even if he was a scumbag in his previous work. We're just going with zero tolerance here then? All I'm hearing is about how questionable the wolf project is based on his oblivion mod, and that's it. The dev said his wolf project was authorized. Does anybody even know exactly what part of the wolf project is supposed to be plagiarized and who the original owners are?
You keep saying wolf project, do you mean Cursed armor or is there another wolfzq item that is referring to that I may have missed? It doesn't sound like your talking about the past mods from how I am reading this.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You keep saying wolf project, do you mean Cursed armor or is there another wolfzq item that is referring to that I may have missed? It doesn't sound like your talking about the past mods from how I am reading this.
Oh yeah sorry, I mean Cursed Armor, I thought it was a wolf game, but maybe it isn't. I haven't even played it before. My bad if it isn't. Was just going to look into the sprites.

Step 1: Already found sprites used in Adventures of Garnet that were used in Cursed Armor
Step 2: Attempt to contact creator about it...this should be fun. Yep, apparently the creator of Adventures of Garnet used sprites from Ring of Lust. What a fun rabbit hole. Probably have to ask the the Cursed Armor dev directly for proof that they were authorized to use them. It's apparently quite a clusterfuck.

I just keep hearing people saying that the original dev didn't mind people using his sprites, but again, no evidence. Still does anybody have something else wrong with Cursed Armor? It would be easier than figuring this out. If not, all we got is sketchiness. Having trouble even finding info on the original game/the dlsite. Yall need to source your shit (The translators). Kinda amazing how nobody even bothers mentioning the original devs anywhere.

I mean based on how far down this seems to go, I think it's almost impossible that the dev of Cursed Armor got consent from the original artist, I can't even find this shit past about 2-3 projects lol.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

from the original thread that started i could find as far back as may 2016 he had this in his Q/A

Q - Solarpants: Ring of Lust's the original game where those sprites appeared. There was a bit of controversy in Adventures of Garnet due to people saying that the sprites could not be used in other games (though the author has stated otherwise).The character herself is Ki from Tower of Druaga.
A - Any original imgae in this game related to Ring of Lust has been given authority to use by the Ring of Lust's author himself.And Wolfzq also has made a lot of new imgaes.

I too don't see how any of his LL actions or mods with oblivion have to do with this current project.

He says he has authorization to use assets for those games he has listed, and the tread was started back in at least before may 2016. It's been a year.

It's seeming more more like just a personal grudge to discredit his work to me. I am not familiar with any of his oblivion stuff, but i feel that it should have zero bearing on anything to do this his cursed armor project.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from the original thread that started i could find as far back as may 2016 he had this in his Q/A

Q - Solarpants: Ring of Lust's the original game where those sprites appeared. There was a bit of controversy in Adventures of Garnet due to people saying that the sprites could not be used in other games (though the author has stated otherwise).The character herself is Ki from Tower of Druaga.
A - Any original imgae in this game related to Ring of Lust has been given authority to use by the Ring of Lust's author himself.And Wolfzq also has made a lot of new imgaes.

I too don't see how any of his LL actions or mods with oblivion have to do with this current project.

He says he has authorization to use assets for those games he has listed, and the tread was started back in at least before may 2016. It's been a year.

It's seeming more more like just a personal grudge to discredit his work to me. I am not familiar with any of his oblivion stuff, but i feel that it should have zero bearing on anything to do this his cursed armor project.
if he using art from another game. did he have permission to sale that said work. cursed armor is a paid patron. that is the issue. the other issue is making money off of someone else work that was intended to remain free. see why there is a problem here. he selling free resources. am i only one here that got a problem with that?

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh yeah sorry, I mean Cursed Armor, I thought it was a wolf game, but maybe it isn't. I haven't even played it before. My bad if it isn't. Was just going to look into the sprites.

Step 1: Already found sprites used in Adventures of Garnet that were used in Cursed Armor
Step 2: Attempt to contact creator about it...this should be fun. Yep, apparently the creator of Adventures of Garnet used sprites from Ring of Lust. What a fun rabbit hole.
Yes the game uses sprites from ring of lust, but if I remember correctly the ring of lust creator gave free reign over his sprites use after some kind of shitstorm arose, perhaps was due to Garnet not sure. My memory of the details are a bit sketchy but when it comes to ring of lust it normally has been free to use.

So that part is unlikely to be the cause of theft issues, still a lot of info is missing so it is hard to make a solid judgement ourselves. I doubt the Admins would have tossed wolfzq without some truly solid evidence proving something big, but without the same or similar evidence it becomes difficult for the rest of us to be sure if the call was correct or a bit quick to jumping the gun due to past actions. Even a criminal can turn over a new leaf but so far wolfzq has not really given us much reason to think otherwise either due to various factors in behaviour.

All most of us can do is observe for now, and see how things develop.

Edit: @Nightshad No, your not the only one with a problem with people like that. There are far too many leechers like that causing untold problems. However if the original creator gave free reign and does not mind it being used for profit then there should be no harm in selling something. It's not uncommon someone might have made a game engine or source code and give it freely for others to make their own stuff with it and not expected profit from it, but allow the others to make profit from it so long as credit is given where credit is due. wolfzq as far as I remember, has put forth the origins of the sprites with the game's story being a kind of pseudo sequel to ring of lust, however that's only on what I remember from what little I know about the game, due to only recently noticing it myself before the threads deletion.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

First, I want to be clear that I am not emotionally invested in this at all. I don't care one way or the other what happens to the game or its developer. I just noticed members of the community were looking for answers and I knew a bit about wolfzq's past activity, so I was sharing what I know.

That being said, here is a bit more information:
He did not just engage in this behavior one time and then stop when he was making mods. He did this for years. Even after it was pointed out to him that what he was doing was wrong, and even illegal when he started charging money, he kept doing it. For years. This wasn't a case of questionable evidence or one person's word against another, it was plain for all to see.

The original Cursed Armor mod wasn't even made by him. It was the work of a Japanese modder called Oretuee (not 100% sure of the spelling). He expanded on it and added other modders' work to it. Most of it I believe was from the Japanese community. The only problem at that time was he did it without giving credit or asking permission, which most of them specifically said was a condition of using their material. At least some of it was from mods that were not even intended to be public. I am going from memory here, but at some point he started trying to charge money for access to the latest release. I stopped following the project at this point, partly because he was charging money, and partly because it was buggy and not compatible with the xlovers mods. This was before Patreon even existed.

Some time after that, he started developing a different mod entirely, and it was behind a paywall from the get-go, so I have no idea what it consisted of, or if it contained anything that was "stolen".

And again, I have no knowledge of the current game other than it uses Ring of Lust/Adventures of Garnet sprites.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First, I want to be clear that I am not emotionally invested in this at all. I don't care one way or the other what happens to the game or its developer. I just noticed members of the community were looking for answers and I knew a bit about wolfzq's past activity, so I was sharing what I know.

That being said, here is a bit more information:
He did not just engage in this behavior one time and then stop when he was making mods. He did this for years. Even after it was pointed out to him that what he was doing was wrong, and even illegal when he started charging money, he kept doing it. For years. This wasn't a case of questionable evidence or one person's word against another, it was plain for all to see.

The original Cursed Armor mod wasn't even made by him. It was the work of a Japanese modder called Oretuee (not 100% sure of the spelling). He expanded on it and added other modders' work to it. Most of it I believe was from the Japanese community. The only problem at that time was he did it without giving credit or asking permission, which most of them specifically said was a condition of using their material. At least some of it was from mods that were not even intended to be public. I am going from memory here, but at some point he started trying to charge money for access to the latest release. I stopped following the project at this point, partly because he was charging money, and partly because it was buggy and not compatible with the xlovers mods. This was before Patreon even existed.

Some time after that, he started developing a different mod entirely, and it was behind a paywall from the get-go, so I have no idea what it consisted of, or if it contained anything that was "stolen".

And again, I have no knowledge of the current game other than it uses Ring of Lust/Adventures of Garnet sprites.
thank you holy

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Step 2: Attempt to contact creator about it...this should be fun. Yep, apparently the creator of Adventures of Garnet used sprites from Ring of Lust. What a fun rabbit hole. Probably have to ask the the Cursed Armor dev directly for proof that they were authorized to use them. It's apparently quite a clusterfuck.

I just keep hearing people saying that the original dev didn't mind people using his sprites, but again, no evidence. Still does anybody have something else wrong with Cursed Armor? It would be easier than figuring this out. If not, all we got is sketchiness. Having trouble even finding info on the original game/the dlsite. Yall need to source your shit (The translators). Kinda amazing how nobody even bothers mentioning the original devs anywhere.

I mean based on how far down this seems to go, I think it's almost impossible that the dev of Cursed Armor got consent from the original artist, I can't even find this shit past about 2-3 projects lol.
adventures of garnet are using ring of lust sprites, but dev was asked author for permision to use them, and it was given, since AOG was like free project, but it could be different story if some one use them and ask money

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

if he using art from another game. did he have permission to sale that said work. cursed armor is a paid patron. that is the issue. the other issue is making money off of someone else work that was intended to remain free. see why there is a problem here. he selling free resources. am i only one here that got a problem with that?
Don't mean any offense by this, but since you asked, I'll share my opinion on why I disagree with yours.

Here's my problem with your thought process as I see it. You seem to have very clear cut definitions of what is good and what is not. And the way you handle nuances is to ignore them or bundle them together with one side or the other of your scale.

This is evident in many of your sentences, where you use an alleged or implied statement as fact. The highlighted example in the quote is one such case, you bundled a bunch of ideas that fit your logic to come to a conclusion that makes sense only within the confines of it's own specific rules, and is easily torn apart just by thinking about it in a broader sense.

You say he's selling free resources, and you make it an act that is definitely not good, thus deserving of punishment. But in a world that is not defined by clear cut strokes, and logic is only a tool to achieve a goal, here's a few different points of view. The free resources contained in his work are not the entirety of his work if you simply identify them in what was taken from RoL, in fact they are a minor part of the complete product, as any game maker should be able to confirm, compared to crafting the maps, scripting events, writing dialogues, and polishing required to ensure everything works as intended. Making the whole transformative, thus not illegal(he does credit the original creator too), and more than barely a dick move, that is not worthy of capital punishment. You can imply that having "stolen" a "free" product makes it so we can't be 100% sure that his entire product is not stolen, and I won't sound less ridiculous when I imply that we can't be 100% sure that you are not a corporate AI trying to destroy an indie creator.

Let's keep broadening our view.
Who the fuck in this industry is not using someone else's work for free?
There are a shitload of freewares that are being used to make money, people on youtube using free versions of editing programs to make money, they didn't make it, they shouldn't be allowed to profit by it, following your specifications. And how can we be 100% sure that nobody is using a pirated version in a world where proof can be easily counterfeit.

Even broader.
Who the hell in human society is not profiting from the work of those that came before, it's called progress, it's the reason we have all this shit. By your reasoning of not being able to profit from something that was intended to be released for free, no artist in the world should be allowed to sell their stuff, because a fucking caveman invented the concept of drawing, and since that caveman did not intend for others to pay for it, nobody should be allowed to make money.

And this is just one example out of many.

The more I observe and pick apart your statement, the more I realize that what makes sense to you, only strictly works in a specific sequence and from a specific point of view, and falls apart completely when those specs are not met. Which leads me to believe that you are working backwards from your objective to craft a series of logical arguments that support it, without doing a good job of it. And I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that you are most likely not doing it on purpose, but it's just a mix of not putting much effort into it and lack of self-reflection. And that's mainly the reason I find it hard to agree with your opinion on this subject.

Believe it or not I actually hope this is helpful to you. Even just as pointers to up your game.

All things said and done, everyone here is just speculating. If the original creator wanted to pursue legal actions there would be a lawsuit in place. No lawsuit means there's no hostile "intent" from the original creator. And anyone here, that is not a veteran CIA agent with multiple degrees in psychology and behavior studies, and has met the original creator in person and interrogated him for a couple days, and wants to tell me they managed to obtain a fairly accurate "guess" of what the original creator intends to do about this, I'm open to discussion.

tl;dr No legal action = No legal issue.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't mean any offense by this, but since you asked, I'll share my opinion on why I disagree with yours.

Here's my problem with your thought process as I see it. You seem to have very clear cut definitions of what is good and what is not. And the way you handle nuances is to ignore them or bundle them together with one side or the other of your scale.

This is evident in many of your sentences, where you use an alleged or implied statement as fact. The highlighted example in the quote is one such case, you bundled a bunch of ideas that fit your logic to come to a conclusion that makes sense only within the confines of it's own specific rules, and is easily torn apart just by thinking about it in a broader sense.

You say he's selling free resources, and you make it an act that is definitely not good, thus deserving of punishment. But in a world that is not defined by clear cut strokes, and logic is only a tool to achieve a goal, here's a few different points of view. The free resources contained in his work are not the entirety of his work if you simply identify them in what was taken from RoL, in fact they are a minor part of the complete product, as any game maker should be able to confirm, compared to crafting the maps, scripting events, writing dialogues, and polishing required to ensure everything works as intended. Making the whole transformative, thus not illegal(he does credit the original creator too), and more than barely a dick move, that is not worthy of capital punishment. You can imply that having "stolen" a "free" product makes it so we can't be 100% sure that his entire product is not stolen, and I won't sound less ridiculous when I imply that we can't be 100% sure that you are not a corporate AI trying to destroy an indie creator.

Let's keep broadening our view.
There are a shitload of freewares that are being used to make money, people on youtube using free versions of editing programs to make money, they didn't make it, they shouldn't be allowed to profit by it, following your specifications. And how can we be 100% sure that nobody is using a pirated version in a world where proof can be easily counterfeit.

Even broader.
Who the hell in human society is not profiting from the work of those that came before, it's called progress, it's the reason we have all this shit. By your reasoning of not being able to profit from something that was intended to be released for free, no artist in the world should be allowed to sell their stuff, because a fucking caveman invented the concept of drawing, and since that caveman did not intend for others to pay for it, nobody should be allowed to make money.

And this is just one example out of many.

The more I observe and pick apart your statement, the more I realize that what makes sense to you, only strictly works in a specific sequence and from a specific point of view, and falls apart completely when those specs are not met. Which leads me to believe that you are working backwards from your objective to craft a series of logical arguments that support it, without doing a good job of it. And I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that you are most likely not doing it on purpose, but it's just a mix of not putting much effort into it and lack of self-reflection. And that's mainly the reason I find it hard to agree with your opinion on this subject.

Believe it or not I actually hope this is helpful to you. Even just as pointers to up your game.

All things said and done, everyone here is just speculating. If the original creator wanted to pursue legal actions there would be a lawsuit in place. No lawsuit means there's no hostile "intent" from the original creator. And anyone here, that is not a veteran CIA agent with multiple degrees in psychology and behavior studies, and has met the original creator in person and interrogated him for a couple days, and wants to tell me they managed to obtain a fairly accurate "guess" of what the original creator intends to do about this, I'm open to discussion.

tl;dr No legal action = No legal issue.
i respect that.

sooo if he was not given permission to sale the art to make money which we can not know if he was aloud to or not. no one can reach the original artist, to ask, you saying there no legal issue with that? long as he had permission i got no issue with that. but he never said he had permission to sale or am i wrong?

what about selling his oblivion mod resources that where not his to sale let alone selling mods for a TES Game in the first place there no legal issue ???

he said if you want the mod to work, give me money. come on. how do you trust a guy to be telling you the truth if when quested about his business practices all you get is. i don't know English. really hard to trust the guy. he been doing that for years like the others been saying.

the fact remains. he lied, people lost money. that simple. and not knowing English is not an excuse for his behavior!! he never once said he never stole or sold material that wasn't his to sale. which should put up a red flag.

its one thing to not know a foreign language its another to use it as an excuse to fraud people. the thread had to be taken down.

if a member of a site say this one, finds one of its members on another site committing a crime on said site, are you saying that member should keep his mouth shut even when money is involved?

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't mean any offense either, and like you I tend to see things in shades of grey rather than black and white, but there are a couple of things I would like to point out.

There is a significant difference between using resources that clearly have a royalty free license and using resources that clearly say "this is not to be used in any product for monetary gain". I'm talking more about the modding activities he did in the past obviously. As I said I don't know enough about the current game to comment on that.

If the original creator wanted to pursue legal actions there would be a lawsuit in place.
Not true at all. Wolfzq is in China. Who knows what country the original creators are in. It's likely not even possible for them to pursue legal action. Even if they did, it would likely be beyond their financial means to do so. That's like saying if someone was raped and they didn't press charges, that means it's okay that they were raped.

Again no offense, it's human nature to be biased. But it seems like those who are defending this guy really have their rose colored glasses on. I mean, some of you are fishing for conspiracy theories rather than believe your sacred cow has done anything wrong.

Last edited:
OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its one thing to not know a foreign language its another to use it as an excuse to fraud people. the thread had to be taken down.
Taking down the thread was a tad overkill. Removing links to things would have sufficed while putting a warning about the makers more shady practice would have served better in my opinion.

The thread had a lot of useful items in it for people who want to play the game despite wolfzq's questionable past. It's not a good idea to remove information about a creator and his works especially one of suspect nature, say this thread was never made, people would have no clue as to what wolfzq may have done and or the current state of things. With information gathered here, people can make a more informed decision as to whether or not to continue support of him or run for the hills due to past actions suggesting your money won't be well spent.

Now his past actions with mods I find suspect and dickish but when it comes to Cursed armor, I find to be just a normal game. He uses ring of lust sprites, yeah but the general content of the side stories are, as far as I know, his. the main story follows a similar path to ring of lust but considering its a kind of pseudo sequel that's to be expected.

As most Patreon games go, I don't consider it a bad investment myself but will be on guard due to information gather here, but frankly $1 is not a huge loss so risk is minor at best. Many other Patreon titles expect $10-$15 for access to a current demo of a game but not this one and the free version is pretty meaty as is. Only thing higher costs on the Patreon adds seems to be clothing and visual appearances and perhaps a birthing mechanic for a certain monster.

@Mayak I'm not sure if anyone is really defending wolfzq in this thread, but rather just discussing the other side of things since wolfzq can't really come here and defend/explain his actions due to being banned. It all serves a good purpose though since it will allow others to make a more informed judgement about him taking in various rumors or facts about what he does do or has done.

So all in all
wolfzq: Treat with caution, past actions suspect.
Cursed armor: Appears above board, cheap entry point for full version, fairly enjoyable free version, current version extras enjoyment undetermined.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty funny that the Breeding Season thread was never shut down with clear evidence that the dev had stolen money from people and bailed for months at a time. He comes back and adds stuff he'd already been paid for/promised to Patreon goals and steals more money from people. Cloud Meadow would be just as questionable if not moreso than Cursed Armor with the way it used its art/animation and the artist worked on Breeding Season, but it's still up too.

Just using it as an example, not saying they should be removed. Just showing the issue with the way this project was handled. I believe "An idiot and their money are soon parted", give a warning and let people throw their money away if they want to, if the dev is that much of a scumbag. Still will forever seem like somebody had a grudge and convinced the mods to shut it down based on previous problems. I have not seen any evidence that the project had issues, even if it's questionable and the dev is probably an asshat. Somebody's gotta play devil's advocate here or everybody can be shit on.

Last edited: