What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

So what maps are available for siege. And what regions need defending. Hard to tell with whats going on.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And one other question. Does Nym get two effective victories vs Xura for XP puproses, or are we going to only count it as one?
One, obviously you can't 'farm' a regenerating opponent, heck, Nym didn't do much different but this is a special case in that one demon managed to distract all heroes from the other, so no one really stopped Xura from getting back up.

So what maps are available for siege. And what regions need defending. Hard to tell with whats going on.
Wrong question to ask if you don't follow the other rp threads, you should ask who wants to start something or needs assistance.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One, obviously you can't 'farm' a regenerating opponent, heck, Nym didn't do much different but this is a special case in that one demon managed to distract all heroes from the other, so no one really stopped Xura from getting back up.
Yeah that's about what I expected. Was going to point out that it could be farmed if you said two.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look i'm new to the having this whole multiple character thing ok. :p Cut me some slack.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I have a dragon who isn't currently in a fight at the moment and could pop up in any number of possible places. If you'd like your dwarf to encounter him?

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've also got a dominant succubus that is capable of controlling one's mind and is totally not a representation of my recent binging of Bioshock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also either for Pervy, or any other enterprising Hero, Iruru is in an open challenge in the high mountains to go beat up for xp.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Huh, didn't know this was a thing. I'll look into it when I have time.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I figure'd she'd be a joke character. When I rolled up those stats I realized that was literally the most hilarious thing I could do with them. So fine with being a joke character.

Though could be both Ancient Evil (not quite virgin but cute and demon and sub) aaaand Mal-Umbra's mother in law. Squid what do you think?
(Forgot that I never actually made this reply, merely thought about it whilst going to bed.)
Heh, Mal-Umbra's mother in law? To have one of those wouldn't that imply he had to of got married at some point? : P

To be honest I've no idea what exactly Mal-Umbra's origins or "family history" would be, if he even has such a thing. I'm not sure if even he is supposed to know precisely where he came from. Chances are that any kin of his are more likely to look something like than they are to look like Iruru, or anything else with two legs, arms and eyes for that matter. Never know though, could have started out from all sorts of hypothetical scenarios. It's amusing to try and imagine him having family, or for something far far sillier, settling down to be a family man...

Speaking of the bugger though, am currently awaiting a reply in his realm thread. Just a polite reminder for the relevant person.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also either for Pervy, or any other enterprising Hero, Iruru is in an open challenge in the high mountains to go beat up for xp.
Not quite my fetish.

It's amusing to try and imagine him having family, or for something far far sillier, settling down to be a family man...
I think thats why people do it, having a family and settling down with some of the more humanlike demons is possible to imagine and thus mundane, imagining a creature such as Mal'umbra who is the least human of all demons created bar perhpas Shadow-dragon-gal, which leads to interest in how he would deal with mundane issues.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not quite my fetish.

I think thats why people do it, having a family and settling down with some of the more humanlike demons is possible to imagine and thus mundane, imagining a creature such as Mal'umbra who is the least human of all demons created bar perhpas Shadow-dragon-gal, which leads to interest in how he would deal with mundane issues.
Did modify Iruru's fetish list a bit to fit with her backstory a bit more. And you know, now I want to see a side RP or like, one of the demon's 'secret lairs' being the demon trying to have a civilian life. Maybe end up doing that to Xura given Nym's mentioned going back to her home :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Chuckles* perhaps, could fit to the character, poor Xura.

That said, again. Irurus not really my kinda thing, her modified story is a bit close to Mora and already rpying with the lewd newt dominatrix. ^^

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Where would we roll for our stats? Just post them from Orokos or something?

Edit: Nevermind, rolled anyway. I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Where would we roll for our stats? Just post them from Orokos or something?

Edit: Nevermind, rolled anyway. I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.
Poke when done.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Poke.

Quick question, can Generals have weaknesses?
I prefer they rather not without very good reason, it usually turns into a building exercise.

Anyway, Cassandra:
Keep in mind that undetectable is a one off, if you want a constant blur like effect, rebranded superspeed may be more apropriate.

Magic fan would trigger with elemental control and .. well magic, as well as perhaps other stuff, but that'd be roleplay dependant on your side.

How does she get to 27 mental?

p.s. Atex, your character seems ready for review too?

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I prefer they rather not without very good reason, it usually turns into a building exercise.

Anyway, Cassandra:
Keep in mind that undetectable is a one off, if you want a constant blur like effect, rebranded superspeed may be more apropriate.

Magic fan would trigger with elemental control and .. well magic, as well as perhaps other stuff, but that'd be roleplay dependant on your side.

How does she get to 27 mental?

p.s. Atex, your character seems ready for review too?
I'll look at superspeed again, if it's what I think it is i'll change it.

I essentially wanted Magic Fan to only work on artifacts and such. I could rebrand it to make it more specific.

Mind Control and Telepathy grant +1's to Mental stat.

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yep i think my character is ready for a check

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

yep i think my character is ready for a check
Theres no trains.
Beyond that looks good, Approved go right ahead, the topics may seem chaotic, but just ask for an area currently unoccupied or an interested demon if you dun wanna start out at the Bastion (main IC thread)

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Poke to Pervy, I am finished.