What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

I'll be working on/posting my dwarf ranger lady so she'll be ready to go. I admit, I got delayed in working on her and may need help.

What help?

I said maybe. And really its just asking advice for skills and junk that would make sense.

I was just catching up on reading some of the other threads, and was thinking. Since a few villains are getting side threads for post-victory fun times, would it make sense for Mal-Umbra to have one perhaps? I just figured that he's kind of tying up the Human Kingdom thread at the moment, and it'd get that stuff out of the way of other players. In the considerable majority of any post-combat scenes of his, it's very likely to take place in his secret realm outside of normal space.

I'm fine as is either way really, but thought it might be worth considering.

@Aust

Give her "Bane: Digging too deep" :v

I was just catching up on reading some of the other threads, and was thinking. Since a few villains are getting side threads for post-victory fun times, would it make sense for Mal-Umbra to have one perhaps? I just figured that he's kind of tying up the Human Kingdom thread at the moment, and it'd get that stuff out of the way of other players. In the considerable majority of any post-combat scenes of his, it's very likely to take place in his secret realm outside of normal space.

I'm fine as is either way really, but thought it might be worth considering.

@Aust

Give her "Bane: Digging too deep" :v

No problem, gimme a name and a description.

Mind if I let Quaztec post next in underdark? Denara is probably going to want to see the results there before she makes her next move.

No problem, gimme a name and a description.

Alrighty then. I reckon this should do for title and description.

Mal-Umbra's Inner Sanctum

A false world composed entirely of profane shadowy imitations of reality, contained within Mal-Umbra's own intangible being. Sometimes taking the form of a twisted replica of the surrounding terrain, other times an artificial construct of Mal-Umbra's own design, or perhaps a horrifying organic pit of tentacles. Being a fickle construct of will, nothing within is a permanent fixture, forming, folding away, or redesigning itself as seen fit.

In quiet times when not "entertaining guests", one particular form often taken is that of a single solemn looking mansion and it's grounds of colourless inky flowers. This space serving as the home for Henrietta, Mal-Umbra's pet. Outside of these grounds appears to be a somewhat blurred wider landscape, but this is merely illusion, since the limited worldspace soon wraps back in on itself the moment one attempts to leave it via direct means.
If the thread is up before TheGuy/Quaztec's next posts, I'll add a note and tags to move things there. If they post first, I'll do the same and put my own next post there. The Human Kingdom thread will be free again. Mal-Umbra would technically still sort of be in the area, having fun in his realm, but is suitably distracted. Doesn't much matter what goes on outside.

Posteds, others feel free to try and liberate the human kingdom thenforth!

It's Nym and Ayda's turns in halfling hills btw.

Hey squid, do you want me to wait till Quaz goes, or do you not mind the order for posts?

Unrelatedly, in the halfling hills calculating in my characters regeneration, Lyra is ready to strike back again, if you wanna reduce the 1on3 to a 1on2 for easier posty times or somesuch. ^^

That's why I'm having Nym leave the realm. She just stepped outside more or less.

Hey squid, do you want me to wait till Quaz goes, or do you not mind the order for posts?
Since it's just free RP right now, it doesn't really matter what order anyone posts in, so feel free. Just go with whatever order you feel might produce the most fun responses. In fact, if Quaz replies after yours and it's something you'd like to respond to, and I ever happen to have not posted yet, there's not really any harm in adding a second reply in this scenario. It's not like the girls are going to be able to run off and leave Mal-Umbra behind afterall. : P

Its official, dice wants Denara enslaved.

I'll throw Slivc at her. Might not be till a bit later today though if nobody picks her up first.

Oh right, I was more just generally posting a reminder to see if anyone was free, wasn't sure there actually was a spare villain~

I see that I owe a couple of threads some posts. I'll do so when I'm out of class.

Also, if Mora ever gets back to being a 'dragon' (or is it the first time?) I found what she's probably going to look like.

Back