What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Here I've been thinking it was a few months to a few years since the invasion started :p

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I intentionally went with the deliberately vague route for Mal-Umbra's background/bio, due to the very limited information and knowing I could work it round whatever required. He's implied to be ancient, powerful, etc, but with no specific claims to any great deeds or former status spare having declined at least somewhat. Means any defeats are easy to justify, and with his 'Lazy' flaw, RP wise it gives me the freedom for him to just make excuses to himself or brush it off. His background doesn't impose any implied lore over other characters, and gave me a convenient starting point of either re-earning that implied power, or continuing the narrative of stagnated demon in decline. Egotism can be fun, because there's no requirement for it to actually be justified, regarding how people with the biggest egos often tend to be the most deluded. It's a bit of a hall-mark villain trait.

The war only lasted a few weeks though? Heh. And I had been imagining it as a few years. Like a decade or so. Bit of a nightmare blitzkrieg then.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

at least a few weeks.
Guys, listen to me, at least implies it may well have lasted a lot longer. I keep it vague too, in my case to allow for a variety of backrounds. If its been going for decades some of the young escapee backrounds make no sense, if its just happened some of the old fighter backrounds make no sense so I keep it a bit nebulous to allow a degree of freedom.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'll finish the character by today.

Edit: I
l'll try to finish it today.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Updates to the game world: The high mountains have been reconqured by demonic seduction, whilest the human kingdom has been freed, opening up two further areas to try and liberate.

Melana and Amorok are retiering to a happy life with lots of lewdities.

poke me if I have missed any replies/approvals. or somesuch.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iruru corrupts the high mountains. Entirely by accident. Though guess she can start building her army of kobolds now :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't forget to give me a holler if your character is readied Atex, what I glanced over looked interestin'.

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Poke* i think she's ready!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Poke* i think she's ready!
Your orientation amuses me.
Your points don't add up at all, please review that again througoutly. You have way too many powers.
You formulate your blades curse as to imply it applies to others around her as well?

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your orientation amuses me.
Your points don't add up at all, please review that again througoutly. You have way too many powers.
You formulate your blades curse as to imply it applies to others around her as well?
Whoops I misunderstood the Heroic artifact I thought i could give it more than one power, so i spent 20 points to get a usable in a fight, rank 5, artifact. I get 5 points/rank totaling to 25 then i used 6 for the challenge abilility, 10 for two extra attacks and 9 for a special attack totaling the 25 if that's not how it works I will make the changes asap.

If you are wielding the blade the curse applies to you and only you, not the surrounding characters as well, but if say someone steals her weapon then the curse stops affecting her and applies to them for as long as they hold her blade.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whoops I misunderstood the Heroic artifact I thought i could give it more than one power, so i spent 20 points to get a usable in a fight, rank 5, artifact. I get 5 points/rank totaling to 25 then i used 6 for the challenge abilility, 10 for two extra attacks and 9 for a special attack totaling the 25 if that's not how it works I will make the changes asap.

If you are wielding the blade the curse applies to you and only you, not the surrounding characters as well, but if say someone steals her weapon then the curse stops affecting her and applies to them for as long as they hold her blade.
Ah, ok, I think I misread the way you structured it, my bad. *rereads* Yep, derp, ok with that cleared up..

Approved

I'd offer a challenge of my trap-vampire, for a thematic fit, but the same is actually not that strong and might get slapped around. ^^

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, ok, I think I misread the way you structured it, my bad. *rereads* Yep, derp, ok with that cleared up..

Approved

I'd offer a challenge of my trap-vampire, for a thematic fit, but the same is actually not that strong and might get slapped around. ^^
Yay! I'll clean up my character sheet so its nicer to look at, I'd love to fight but I got work darn soon, I'll probably be on later tonight if you're on.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering if the Troll Tundra has been called yet.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yay! I'll clean up my character sheet so its nicer to look at, I'd love to fight but I got work darn soon, I'll probably be on later tonight if you're on.
Might be. might nap too, will see, no promises, feeling a bit under the weather, interested in the innocent vampire trap then? ^^

Troll tundra has no one in it yet. :p

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm, between Iruru showing up at the human kingdom, or hope's bastion. The question is if at mental 4 if she can really read a map :p

Alternatively end up way off course and end up in the Savannah to give monk something to fight.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Aaaaand, now i'm done. I hope this one is fine enough?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just wondering if the Troll Tundra has been called yet.
Alright, Quaz, you are invading a demon occupied territory with a demon character, no real point to that, I mean you can announce your presence there to the players, nothing wrong with it in principle. While at it, I do hope you can commit to this character.

Either way,

DaBomb:

The english is a bit lackluster. Edit out 'earth' we are in 'undefined fantasy world', not on medieval earth.
That said, beyond that, yes, the story works out, numbers check out, Approved

Its up to roleplay to define who a 'worthy enemy' is, though as a rule of thumb it should trigger like an inverse vicious mockery or when the overconfidence weakness triggers, if rped out properly.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fixed, I could of sworn I avoided using Earth at all, I guess one slipped through.

and anything specific that could be improved?

Also, what exactly do I do now? Invade a uncorrected territory?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could go join Iruru at trying to fish for girls at Hope's hold ("Entirely by accident, Iruru swears!")

Or go battle Pervy's monk in Orc's Savanna to keep her from purifying it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Monk could most definitly bruise her up some, beyond that can't call it. Irurus attack.. we will see who steps up for the defense!