What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

I dont know if this a bug or intended but if you click the counter in the inn in first town you can get infinite decayed bows. No idea what for.

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my anti virus went nuts when I tried downloading from there

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I cheat to increase the lechery? Getting her past 75+ is a bit of a grind every time I do a NG+.
for no cheat, keep this event try.jpg , + w key skip can up faster

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can take off her clothes when her exposure stat reaches around 10 or 15. Status > Tia > third tab.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have 1.03 but the game still keeps crashing trying to do some events or even saving... I think there isn't enough memory in my laptop... but what can I even do? The author himself already said it can take 3.7 fucking gbs I don't even know what to do

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can take off her clothes when her exposure stat reaches around 10 or 15. Status > Tia > third tab.
How do you raise exposure? I thought the only stat that mattered was lechery.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you raise exposure? I thought the only stat that mattered was lechery.
  • sleep in Maze town (迷宮街)
  • when clothes broken, in random dungeon talk to merchant 2 times can repair clothes, back to dungeon entrance talk to merchant has H (high lechery has 2nd H)
  • maze town use yellow magic circle, pass 2 floor random dungeon, when clothes broken has pee CG

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

• sleep in Maze town (迷宮街)
  • when clothes broken, in random dungeon talk to merchant 2 times can repair clothes, back to dungeon entrance talk to merchant has H (high lechery has 2nd H)
  • maze town use yellow magic circle, pass 2 floor random dungeon, when clothes broken has pee CG
The second one is going to be hard with NG+. My clothes don't break no matter how many turns pass.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The second one is going to be hard with NG+. My clothes don't break no matter how many turns pass.
in dungeon before maze town the red circle or in deep forest pink slime they have attacks that raise AP (breaks clothes). Just got to wait it out.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where can I find the enemy with the purple tentacle battle rape in it? Tried finding it everywhere to no avail.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the enemy with the purple tentacle battle rape in it? Tried finding it everywhere to no avail.
the pink slimes in the last forest level

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I accessed the lvl 3 temple in the ruins on the other side and got the dragon scale, but I and went back and got into the area where there's a bunch of golems(piles of rock). Not sure what to do there.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I accessed the lvl 3 temple in the ruins on the other side and got the dragon scale, but I and went back and got into the area where there's a bunch of golems(piles of rock). Not sure what to do there.
Fight the rock pile at the letter 'e'

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I did defeat a rock pile before and this is how my map looks currently. Not sure if this is correct

Attachments

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so defeated the purple boss in the forest got the giant glowing circle to access a variety of areas.

So what now?

Before you read on this version is 1.00

I have heard various discussions about orc side quest - how do I go about starting that?
How do I get access to the left side of guild?
What to expect from the left side? - a spa? love potions? etc
How do you get to that altar to change to dark elf/goddess form?
Is it true once you turn dark elf the lovely blue haired elf returns to your party?
What things do I need to prepare for before facing the final boss?

These are the questions most need to take into account after all the help nom@n and the others have given. A simple and clear guide would be great.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay so defeated the purple boss in the forest got the giant glowing circle to access a variety of areas.

So what now?

Before you read on this version is 1.00

I have heard various discussions about orc side quest - how do I go about starting that?
What to expect from the left side? - a spa? love potions? etc
Is it true once you turn dark elf the lovely blue haired elf returns to your party?
What things do I need to prepare for before facing the final boss?

These are the questions most need to take into account after all the help nom@n and the others have given. A simple and clear guide would be great.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=990287&postcount=237
I suppose you meant right side, in which case you can't. It has no function aside from where the orc side quest takes place. Left side is the dungeon entrance.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=990274&postcount=235
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=989777&postcount=227

Visqaron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone share the patch (1.00 ==> 1.03)? I'm on Ver. 1.0.

I did not see any post with a current ver. or patch or a hint with the direction if I overlooked something :) Tnx!

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=990287&postcount=237
I suppose you meant right side, in which case you can't. It has no function aside from where the orc side quest takes place. Left side is the dungeon entrance.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=990274&postcount=235
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=989777&postcount=227
At the first dungeon entrance, one of the hooded merchants sells a bottle with green glowing shit in it. You need to pick up an item to buy it. The item you need is in the watery cave next to the goblin cave entrance. After you have that head back to the area you first saw and followed that tentacle. Instead of going into the first cave you opened, walk to the upper left and open that one. It should be easy to figure out from there.

Yes and no. You have to return to the hooded merchants in the entrance to the first dungeon and give one of them the journal first. You can find the journal behind the stall in the center of the town. It is marked with ??? when you get close. After you hand it over, the blue haired girl will join you... after you talk to the hooded merchant in the right room on the same floor as her. You must be in goddess form to do that though.