What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

has v1.1 fixed the horrible memory eating problems?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looked around for 1.10 but can't find it. Still on 1.0, and it seems more stuff is bugged for me than Etigoya's guide mentions. I can't follow the hotdog dude (third choice just has the sucking of ze meat and then nothing else) and I can't take off her bra or get her naked, even with over 40 on exposition and 100 in lechery.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looked around for 1.10 but can't find it. Still on 1.0, and it seems more stuff is bugged for me than Etigoya's guide mentions. I can't follow the hotdog dude (third choice just has the sucking of ze meat and then nothing else) and I can't take off her bra or get her naked, even with over 40 on exposition and 100 in lechery.
You have to do it outside of town and have her walk back. She won't strip naked inside town with people watching. She will fuck in public though.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If its in v1.00 I can tell you can indeed walk around naked in town and you can also do more with the hotdog guy once you have accumulated enough with him you will get a back entrance to him (to get this you do need to eat more of his sausages I had an issue with this as well since originally the + h-point never came before it seems it has to do with 2 parts one is that you have to have defeated the purple tentacle in the forest maze < when I defeated it I was in dark elf form and had the blue haired elf with me.... and the second is which triggers the final part to allow scenes with the hot dog guy you need to be naked in town choose option 3 where he feeds it to you and then a dialogue will start which triggers entrance through the back to have h-scenes with him so you can do more h-stuff with him morning and night are different h-scenes. What your lacking with the naked part is the getting the majority of her status with h-events to the point where she loves it or is starting to like it or making a habit of it. Since your on v1.00 grab the unlimited h-potions from maze spa and use some over there to speed things up or you can rush back to town whichever you want.

Oh right you should take note to make saves if you are going to change between normal and dark elf form I had an issue when it came down to raising the h-status points in one area basically when your naked or can allow her to have her bra off during the day if you go to the guy outside the spa he will want to grope you if your in dark elf form and then go in to the spa there will be some weird bug where it causes your undressing or having a towel or not in your dark elf form the system will crash to avoid this stay in normal form when getting groped. If you somehow missed your chance to save before doing this well all you need to remember is to stay normal form in the spa area even if you try changing back to dark elf "v button" the change doesn't happen although when you try to put your clothes back on it will not allow you to do so until you revert back to original form. Very interesting bug....good thing I had made multiple saves.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am a bit confused about the mechanism behind the breast milking. So there's a fairy in the forest who can make your lactate, and there's a guy outside the bathhouse who can grope your breast, but on later versions of the game the grope option is often greyed out. Does anyone know how to make the option choosable?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am a bit confused about the mechanism behind the breast milking. So there's a fairy in the forest who can make your lactate, and there's a guy outside the bathhouse who can grope your breast, but on later versions of the game the grope option is often greyed out. Does anyone know how to make the option choosable?
iirc the steps were to talk to the fairy while naked to get the first scene, talk to your elf sister (blue hair) then when in party and magic circle unlocked use it to skip straight to the area where the fairy is with her so she can use the magic and make you lactate for her.

I probably remembered something wrong, I'm on 1.03

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

iirc the steps were to talk to the fairy while naked to get the first scene, talk to your elf sister (blue hair) then when in party and magic circle unlocked use it to skip straight to the area where the fairy is with her so she can use the magic and make you lactate for her.

I probably remembered something wrong, I'm on 1.03
Thanks. Going to give that a try. I am on my second playthrough and I haven't cured the sister yet.

Edit: Okay that worked. After curing the sister, speak to her and choose the second option. She will say something about using milk instead of blood as a cure. Now talk to the fairy while naked and pick the first option to enable lactation. You can now interact with the man outside the bathhouse. Note that you need to return to the fairy in between every milking session.

Last edited:

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also if anyone wants a copy of v1.10 just PM me.
Or if v1.03 is to your liking do the same.

Side note - I am doing the orc side quest I have one of the two items needed which is in the goblin cave but the one I am having trouble with is the crystal gem from what I gathered looking over things to get it you need the assistance of one the plant like creatures which fills you up and after releases the crystal gem as shown in the CG. How do I trigger that? anyone?

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after tentacle or plant monster (dungeon 1st random area, red magic circle) GoR, sleep in inn can burn egg for get 煌めきのジェム, or after ending go boss room can find
Okay thanks its been bothering me how to get that crystal, but one question what is GoR?

So all I need to in get raped by that plant in the first dungeon I need to fail and let my HP completely drop and then go to inn and sleep? and it happens? Do I need any of my h-stats at a certain level or anything like that?

The plant like creature just making sure is the first one which appears in the start of the story at her home yes?

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay thanks its been bothering me how to get that crystal, but one question what is GoR?

So all I need to in get raped by that plant in the first dungeon I need to fail and let my HP completely drop and then go to inn and sleep? and it happens?

The plant like creature just making sure is the first one which appears in the start of the story at her home yes?
GoR = Game Over Rape ...
but sometimes just "Lose and get raped"

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im having trouble raising or lowering the characters lust or whatever its called how do it?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and where do i find a empty bottle?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, do H actions, raises stats. Once progress far enough and get the dark elf form, the tentacle down the well by the MCs house is good for quickly raising stats.

And bottle is in 3rd town sold by merchant, if need more direction etigoya's guide was posted a few pages back.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uh, do H actions, raises stats. Once progress far enough and get the dark elf form, the tentacle down the well by the MCs house is good for quickly raising stats.

And bottle is in 3rd town sold by merchant, if need more direction etigoya's guide was posted a few pages back.
what do you mean by 3rd town?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

3rd sort of town/group of friendly people you encounter in the dungeon. Think you haven't gotten very far, you pretty much need to clear first dungeon + get to Maze town before can get many H scenes. Here's the guide, courtesy of etigoya:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=990274&postcount=235
ok i figured it out it was underground i got what i needed but is there a way to kill the tentacle? i read thew guide but it doesnt say if i need to kill it or not and also what lvl do i need to go to the forest area after goblin area?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

also is there a translation for this yet?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also is there a translation for this yet?
only partial, but it got stale after plenty of official update ...
Current partial : 1.00 ...
Current RAW : 1.10 ...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

GoR = Game Over Rape ...
but sometimes just "Lose and get raped"
Strictly speaking a h-game can only be GOR if you get a game over after a rape scene. However, the term has been abused like an elve's pussy, so nowadays people tend to call any game that has rape upon losing to an enemy "GOR" regardless whether the game carries on after the rape scene.