What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

How do you get to that altar to change to dark elf/goddess form?
At the first dungeon entrance, one of the hooded merchants sells a bottle with green glowing shit in it. You need to pick up an item to buy it. The item you need is in the watery cave next to the goblin cave entrance. After you have that head back to the area you first saw and followed that tentacle. Instead of going into the first cave you opened, walk to the upper left and open that one. It should be easy to figure out from there.

Is it true once you turn dark elf the lovely blue haired elf returns to your party?
Yes and no. You have to return to the hooded merchants in the entrance to the first dungeon and give one of them the journal first. You can find the journal behind the stall in the center of the town. It is marked with ??? when you get close. After you hand it over, the blue haired girl will join you... after you talk to the hooded merchant in the right room on the same floor as her. You must be in goddess form to do that though.
Fantastic worked like a charm.
Also if you want to change back just need to press button "v".
For those who loved the dark elf form she also replaced original form of Tia so its basically dark elf on the CG but you must be in dark elf form to do it.
So how does the goddess one work is that where those 2 elf men are? how do I reach that?
Actually the biggest one I want to know about is the orc quest how do I start that?

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is the note icon that you can turn on and off with shift during combat? Upper left corner.

Also whats these goddess/dark elf forms? Is her base form called goddess or ?

Last edited:

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save with all the Scenes?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game periodically crashes and this is probably due to the ambient occlusion that's being used in the fog backgrounds. It eats a lot of GPU memory and is done poorly as the author inserted effects that we don't really need for maps. If there was some way we can turn off the graphics settings, the game lags incredibly a lot.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Need 1.03 as well.

The game periodically crashes and this is probably due to the ambient occlusion that's being used in the fog backgrounds. It eats a lot of GPU memory and is done poorly as the author inserted effects that we don't really need for maps. If there was some way we can turn off the graphics settings, the game lags incredibly a lot.
I have the game run well on a 750m and thats not a high end gpu at all. Try running it in winxp mode might help. Crashes might be rlated to high memory usage.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new version can go search, also has other game new version
But only if you can make a Japanese acc. Sons one looks there eha in the tube XD.

So in the clear text the page has no use for us .

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But only if you can make a Japanese acc. Sons one looks there eha in the tube XD.

So in the clear text the page has no use for us .
Someone who understand japanese can always reupload it lol.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I defeat the final boss?
You need to purify the miasma in the dungeon. To do so you need to 1) become possessed by the goddess, and 2) defeat the monster after the flower maze, and 3) defeat the monster behind locked gate at the upper level dungeon town (the town with the shota). Afterwards interact with the goddess statue in the area before the final boss, and she should say something about 3 rings. By this point you should have all 3 rings already. If not, go back to where the Lamia is, because there's probably where you missed the 3rd ring. Otherwise, interact with the knight statue, the devil statue, the left lion statue, and finally the goddess statue. You are now ready to face the final boss.
Current version 1.00

I have reached the goddess altar and her "shadow" mentions the 3 rings I am aware of this one from the lamia knight just give her the german sausage and she gives you the ring, the other after defeating the minotaur and finally....I have no idea where the last ring is?
Is it where the hydra was? I killed it and looked inside where the cave it resided in there was a chest but no way to reach it....its not where the purple tentacles is either something else is inside that chest. Can anyone help and point out where it is I feel like I am going in circles.

Additional note - Now then for those who have succeeded how do you go about doing the orc quest? I did the "H-stuff" in town and at night was taken to be locked up in jail where I meet the orc spoke a little with him and then spoke with his brother who is the orc in the guild about it but after that nothing changes....anyone knows what needs to be done to get started on that quest.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.10 is out. Even more bugfixes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I plan to actually buy this when I get the issues with my credit card worked out; in the meantime, remember that directly asking for/publicly sharing games with underage content on here is against the forum's rules due to the owners being concerned with the legal ramifications of sharing it in some areas.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does it do if you can not make an ACC?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I plan to actually buy this when I get the issues with my credit card worked out; in the meantime, remember that directly asking for/publicly sharing games with underage content on here is against the forum's rules due to the owners being concerned with the legal ramifications of sharing it in some areas.
hmm ? Is there Shouta or Loli in this game ? :confused:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm ? Is there Shouta or Loli in this game ? :confused:
Read the thread. Or use the search function. This is why threads get shut down; people don't read (or look at the tags for the topic), start begging for links, and depending on the mod's mood, either a bunch of posts get deleted or the entire topic gets removed. It honestly gets on my nerves after a while, because I try to go out of my way to help people out regardless of the fact that links can't be publicly shared and then a bunch of people ruin it.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read the thread. Or use the search function. This is why threads get shut down; people don't read (or look at the tags for the topic), start begging for links, and depending on the mod's mood, either a bunch of posts get deleted or the entire topic gets removed. It honestly gets on my nerves after a while, because I try to go out of my way to help people out regardless of the fact that links can't be publicly shared and then a bunch of people ruin it.
oh, there's "shota" tag under the thread ... :p
Usually I look at 1st post ... also note I can't access DLsite or such so I can't really confirm if there's no clear tag in this thread ... ;)

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this game heavily focused on monster sex? Couldn't really see any human action on any of the previews so I'm wondering... :confused:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this game heavily focused on monster sex? Couldn't really see any human action on any of the previews so I'm wondering... :confused:
There is human action too and the obvious monster sex.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, there's "shota" tag under the thread ... :p
Usually I look at 1st post ... also note I can't access DLsite or such so I can't really confirm if there's no clear tag in this thread ... ;)
The problem is that I don't think that it's tagged on DLsite, either; there's just a few scenes involving a young boy that works in an inn at one of the camps. I remember getting fussed at for sharing a link to something that evidently had shota in it despite there being no tags for it, and the mod actually deleted the entire thread because of it, so I tend to be extra wary of it nowadays.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who want a copy of v1.03 just PM me.
I was not aware previously about not placing a download link in a thread which has "shota" involved.

Additionally recommend making a few saves for this v1.03 there are different sequence of events in some areas.

It seems the unlimited h-potions were also taken out in maze spa, really miss that one.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm happy to see this came out already. I thought we'd be waiting longer and I hadn't even noticed it was released.