What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

The bottle can be purchase from the herbalist on the mid level dungeon town (the town connected to the goblin hideout). The corals are from the coral cave, which is in the area before the Lamia.
Woo! Finally got it...

Sure is a lot of backtracking in this game.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone has or knows where to find the 1.02 version? Looks like ran into some serious bugs...

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will anyone make a Full Translation to this game? If yes then i will wait until its done

Edit: Oh i saw Krystallize talking about the translation but I dont know if he meant Full or Partial. I hope he will pick up Rezz' partial and continue

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am still trying to figure out how to get the h-scenes with the elder sister. In the gallery there's one of her giving a boob job and one lesbian scene with both elves. Does anyone know how to trigger them?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not a walkthrough, but a compilation of tips and guides

What does the horny potion do?
If you use the shota hot spring after taking the potion, the MC will masturbate. That's it. Bit of a disappointment really.
You will also masturbate if you sleep in the inn after using it.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You will also masturbate if you sleep in the inn after using it.
The merchant guy(in the guild cellar) will fuck you if you have taken the potion before

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

elf + boobs
my body is ready! :D

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have freed an orc from the prison, but I still can't go past the guard to use that yellow portal or active that red portal thing

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Once you have the notebook and have given it to the robed dude, you need to buy a 10g bottle from the 3rd floor (also from a thief looking dude. You'll also need 1 coral (from the cave before the medusa) to make it. Once you've made the lantern, go to the bottom floor of the ruins. (You can reach bottom floor via a staircase in the area where you first fought the tentacles)

Then just follow the bridge and you've got your elf form
I am probably retarded but i can't find this staircase that leads to the bottomfloor. I got the lantern, but i can't find anything in the area where you fight the first tentacle. Can anyone be more specific please?

Edit: Okay I finally found out that killing some random boulder(s) in the basement made the stair appear.

Last edited:

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see at least two other persons who wanted to / started a partial.

Assuming all I need to do is literally just edit the Json files, I'm done with armors and weapons, and I'm currently translating skills. Sadly, it turns out that items already in my inventory aren't translated, only merchant items and those dropped after the changes were made. Is there a more proper way to translate MV, or would I have to do save editing? Because I really can't be arsed.
(edit: Just checked, turns out the skills I already have are translated. Neat.)

If someone wants to take over fully, I can share my stuff. I only started this because I was bored and a tad confused by the game, and noticed the Json files.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, so I'm been talking with Krystallize<3 and the tentative plan of action is I'll make a partial, then hand it over to him and he'll work on the full translation. Right now I'm done with most of my partial, I'm just working through the database filling in the Descriptions. Skills are all done, Items are about half done. The names of everything is done, most of the Menu and Status is completed.
I'll probably release the partial later tonight and Krystallize<3 will make a thread for the full translation when he/she's ready.

*EDIT* Alright, Database stuff is all done (yay) and now I'm working on the clothing options. It's taking a minute, cause the options depend on what you're already wearing. So everything gets its own option, for every other outfit. And that's to include damaged armor as that counts as its own outfit as well. And even after that there still Dark Elf Goddess mode outfits. So I've got all the options on a note pad, and it's a lot of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V going on right now.

Last edited:

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PSA: Once you have had enough sexual encounters you can do these things:

Maybe spoiler if you want to figure this stuff out on your own or something?
Not sure if it matters because moon runes...

During the day.
1. walk around town naked.
2. The dude on the staircase next to the bath house will grope you
3. do step 2 enough and you can have sex in the bath house.
4. Get behind the meat vendor's counter for free "meat"

At night.
1. walk around town naked
2. spook the two dudes talking in the eastern part of town with your nakedness
3. Get behind the counter for the meat vendors special "meat"
4. After having enough sex in the bath house during the day, you can meet two
dudes in the bath house bath area. They are in the locked room in the lower left.
5. attempt to repeat this scene for a special event when leaving.

Last edited:

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't get this door to open. Im playing on 1.00 so is this a possible bug or am i just missing something? I've fed the Lamia, talked to the orc after he talked to the Knight, and also opened the lvl 3 door at home but haven't found where the tentacle ran off to yet.

Also, what is this "Dark Elf" form and lantern I keep reading about in this thread? hearing about it just makes me think I'm more stuck that i thought. Also, i managed to get some sort of "Heart" status from the cave beyond the blue wolves and fish, before the lamia. In the cave, a slug assaulted her naked body. is she impregnated? cuz that what it seems like.

Attachments

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dungeon middle area, camp east buy リキッドジェム and 迷宮アロエ, then back to dungeon entrance, talk to female merchant buy 浄化スライム for rusted door (rusted door in maze town lower, if rusted door near goblin cave need open from back)

heart status for sleep in inn (not rest to night) and maze town bathroom H

dark elf form route possible is :
  1. coral cave get coral and camp west buy 迷宮の湧き水, then back to dungeon entrance, talk to female merchant buy lamp (魔法のランタン)
  2. forest west open lvl 3 door
  3. nude talk to fairy for H
  4. underground get item that near dragon statue
  5. to lvl 1 door, upper vs slime and go new road
  6. click left crushed stone for open upper road
  7. lower floor pass river in left, upper click soul, after change to dark elf, key v can change form
  8. outside home, talk to fairy can go well, if dark elf talk to plant monster has H
  9. dark elf form, maze town talk to sister 2 times
  10. lower right talk to man has H (the bug one)
  11. right talk to female merchant then talk to sister
  12. in new room talk to sister (3rd choice)
  13. talk to sister again (2nd choice), if 1st choice for join sister and disband

Japanese walkthrough lower click ティアルーシと地下迷宮 攻略メモ
chinese walkthrough
Thank you so much! this helps a bunch!

EDIT: well, im stuck cuz the door still wont open and i have no soul to grab for the dark elf form. i guess i need to start over... good bye star crafted equipment :(

Last edited:

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much! this helps a bunch!

EDIT: well, im stuck cuz the door still wont open and i have no soul to grab for the dark elf form. i guess i need to start over... good bye star crafted equipment :(
I wasn't able to open that door until right after I finished with the lamia. I wasn't able to open it even when the goblin and cow beast were dead. I did not buy anything from that vendor... but was able to open that door.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a bit of trouble in a part of the game after the 1st labyrinth boss, There's this snake woman that wont let me past a part of the dungeon, what should I be doing, I also dont have the blue haired girl in my party. (dont know what to do about that either.)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I load the game? I saved it because I knew I would get a null error, but when I tried to load up my save, it ended up being inaccessible.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, is there a way to get rid of that annoying lag time between actions? It's taking longer than opening chests in Zelda.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, is there a way to get rid of that annoying lag time between actions? It's taking longer than opening chests in Zelda.
That was lag? I just thought they were taking long pauses for thinking or something anime-esque.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That was lag? I just thought they were taking long pauses for thinking or something anime-esque.
No, I just call it that. I'm hoping that if this does stay, the developer will add fan fare like Zelda to make it somewhat interesting when opening every single chest.