What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

Waiting for kaalveiten to wake up intensifies.

I'm awake, downloading now I'll post link soon.

is hentai-share a legit site? cause if it is

This company Clymenia was very sorry because of the delay there very nice people

Please PM me if there's an updated version and I'll post it asap.

Friendly reminder: You shouldn't put it in plain text here, or else some scrappers will 1) share on all sorts of websites or 2) report your link and hence your account. The same issue happened here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29105&page=3

Put it in a text file and attach that instead.

i got almost all cgs but i dont know how to get the kids cg pls help

Attachments

• linkle.txt
    70 bytes · Views: 5

Hey etigoya do you know how to unlock these 2?

f2115cb9def3d6706db9786820862558.png

I think the 4th prostitute one might be glitched or something.

It mentioned in blog:
Brothel Event 3, it is one of the flag you are using a record pearl of the blue items.
Noble event is triggered when the talk in the nude.

I'm having trouble getting the merchant's discount events to trigger. I've seen the first one when she shows off her bust briefly for a discount on the items, but have no idea what the triggers are for the rest of the events despite meeting the required corruption level.

Edit: Never mind. Wrong merchant, the event is with the one selling gold, silver and the hairband on the middle level.

Last edited:

Here is to hoping this sees a translation like the other works by this developer.

I'm stuck once you've cleared the first 10 floors? Anyone provide any help? The main guy in that second area lobby says I need 410 of something? Thanks!

Hey etigoya do you know how to unlock these 2?

f2115cb9def3d6706db9786820862558.png

it's not a glitched it's at a different area (part of town past Lv10 dungeon)

Last edited:

I'm stuck once you've cleared the first 10 floors? Anyone provide any help? The main guy in that second area lobby says I need 410 of something? Thanks!

There are two stats in the game, your H-stat, wich allows you to perform the various levels of h-scenes, and the... I don't know how to translate it, but let's call it the "happy people" stat. That's the stat you have to get up. Each time you have a h-scene, or whenever you complete a miniquest for npc's, that stat goes up.

There are two stats in the game, your H-stat, wich allows you to perform the various levels of h-scenes, and the... I don't know how to translate it, but let's call it the "happy people" stat. That's the stat you have to get up. Each time you have a h-scene, or whenever you complete a miniquest for npc's, that stat goes up.

Thanks, think I'm on the right track!

Back