What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

I think we are straying from the topic, which is this game is gonna be great? You should really play the full game before deciding a minor change is going to ruin it for you.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

American's and their boob fetish.... :rolleyes:

I personaly prefer smaller boobs no offence might be a weird person for not loving mellon size breasts.... am more a butt person actualy so yeah... guess that makes it not count... :p

Still I wil more then likely love this game... if their previous game is any indication I am sure this wil be a great game...

But yeah I do like the breasts a bit smaller if possible...

So yeah lets all leave the breast discussion, seenig as opinions can differ on that subject and just comment on what we think of the game, the developer and that kinda stoof... ^^

btw, I did prefer the original standing pick, but that wont take away from the game experience I think.... :cool:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

American's and their boob fetish.... :rolleyes:
Uh, if you take a look at Japanese doujins vast majority of them have big breasts. Certainly bigger than your average Japanese girl size.

Gamer23

Reputation score

I think we are straying from the topic, which is this game is gonna be great? You should really play the full game before deciding a minor change is going to ruin it for you.
I don't prefer boobs that are b+ cups or bigger but i do enjoy the game systems and implementation of something interesting more than the art. Which is often tied into the scene. That is why i bought games like virgin protection magic even thought they have big boobs.

Blog said there will be over 100 total events, mini events included in the summation. Wow...(they might be seperated into 4 parts as there is 4 different levels you can achieve on depravity)
Played the demo, seems like you can only get money from doing jobs and not killing monsters there. And only one scene to loose your virginity. hopefully it is not linear, i like to have virgin and non virgin route for my character(the virginity indicator in her status menu seems promising).
There are certain levels of depravity indicated by the amount of bars in the jar, each bar allows a new alternate scene to trigger.
Love that this game has backlog, skip, hide window option.
Gain good karma by contributing to the town by aiding people by buying them gifts they wanted and gaining their acceptance.
New dungeon feature in demo, earn money thru dungeon loot. And it seems you can level up.
Battle systems is very straight forward, defeat monster upon contact and upon contact hp/mp depletes. Hp depletes over time, Mp depletes over enemies defeated, all actions reduces hp, like collecting water or wood.
0Hp = faint = loose 1/2 total gold
0Mp=unable to attack monster back.

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Because of all the above arguments about boobs, the game won't make it on 18th.

Ok, sorry, but the delay is real.
And the author has to skip some features to release it in this month (people's reaction to nudity and some mini-events).

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, sorry, but the delay is real.
And the author has to skip some features to release it in this month (people's reaction to nudity and some mini-events).
Yup, Clymenia didn't deliver in the end...

Also, is it just me, or it seems like delay is never a good thing in hrpg industry?

Putting aside the longer time we need to wait for, there's also 'content cut in the end' like those on TS Quest and other games.

soulles

Reputation score

Uh, if you take a look at Japanese doujins vast majority of them have big breasts. Certainly bigger than your average Japanese girl size.
That wasnt a serious remark, just so you know.... obviously Anime and Manga come from Japan... and they do have quite a few with big boobs in them...

but oh wel...

@ Teaz, yes delays are in most cases not a good thing indeed... :(

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Citation? From the blog post it sounded like bugs were what was delaying it. There was no mention of the arguments or boobs or even standing portraits.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Citation? From the blog post it sounded like bugs were what was delaying it. There was no mention of the arguments or boobs or even standing portraits.
Dude, that was a joke...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, I want to know what the actual reason is. He did mention it in the blog post.
私生活がゴタゴタして時間が取れないのと
テストプレイで大きなバグがいくつか見つかっているせいです。

このままではいつまでも発売できず延々と延期を繰り返すことに
なりかねませんので、内容の一部を削ってでも6月のうちに発売できるよう
調整したいと思っています。削った内容は発売後に追加する予定です。

具体的には、通常衣装と全裸以外での住民の反応と
一部のミニイベントです。

Machine-translate the above for those who don't care for what I'm typing below.

(The game's release is being delayed) due to inability to free up spare time to work on it and a number of bugs revealed during test play.

At this rate it's possible the game will never be released with repeated postponements, hence I'm thinking of making adjustments along the lines of removing some of the planned content to allow for a June release. The cut content will be added in as patches at a later date.

Specific content facing the axe include reactions of the townfolk to the main character's state of dress (fully clothed and nude reactions stay in) and a few of the mini-games.

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I know, I want to know what the actual reason is. He did mention it in the blog post.
Actual reasons are his real life gotten busy, and he found some serious bugs when testing the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actual reasons are his real life gotten busy, and he found some serious bugs when testing the game.
Had you posted the above a minute faster, you would have saved me doing some copy and paste.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Specific content facing the axe include reactions of the townfolk to the main character's state of dress (fully clothed and nude reactions stay in) and a few of the mini-games.
The clothing state probably refer to this:

That 'progression' towards being naked (so instead of 2: normal and naked, it's a lot more varied, then multiply by type of clothes she can wear...)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The clothing state probably refer to this:

That 'progression' towards being naked (so instead of 2: normal and naked, it's a lot more varied, then multiply by type of clothes she can wear...)
What the author intends to cut is the reactions of the townspeople when the main character has damaged clothes. The pictures themselves will make it to final release.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, any news on this? I don't have any good H-games to play, everything I want to play is either delayed ( this, Aylia's story,... ) or uncompleted translation ( VPM ) x.x

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, any news on this? I don't have any good H-games to play, everything I want to play is either delayed ( this, Aylia's story,... ) or uncompleted translation ( VPM ) x.x
The link is 1 post above you.
Sadly... nothing new.

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awww, no previews, I was really curious about this game.
Although something is kinda off with the MC(?)'s body. I like big breasts and I was in love with Sylvia from Salvation, but this redheaded girl feels a little wierd.
Then again maybe it's just her expression, you expect her to be embarassed or turned on when stark naked, while here she is doing some strange smart smile. I suppose we have to see some CGs to judge fairly.

Also, maybe I am a little spoiled with previous games, Clymenia's would stand above everything (except maybe Sangeki No Gear or Virgin Island) even when lazy-drawn. They are great at creating a hot erotic context in their games.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Best case scenario is the game being released tomorrow (ok, that's just my wish).
Worst case scenario is..... well, the author was talking about some natural disaster warnings at his place on twitter.

Then again maybe it's just her expression, you expect her to be embarassed or turned on when stark naked, while here she is doing some strange smart smile. I suppose we have to see some CGs to judge fairly.
She just has too much pride to show her embarrassment.

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She just has too much pride to show her embarrassment.
Mmmmh, maybe. But even ostentation would be different, that just feels like a showcase of clothes without any change of expression.
Proud-naked would be something new, I wonder if that would work as turn on.