What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

OP
B

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

is the heroine a virgin?
Yes, in my description in the main post I explain that the maker says that it is possible to take the virgin route. As far as I know you lose your virginity at the 3rd scene of the armor shop in the demo.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, love this circle!

The main heroines default outfit somehow makes her seem like she has an A or B cupsize but if you look at these pictures

She looks way different here.
That's... weird.
I hope the artist will choose either B cup or bigger: anything is better than changing proportions like that.

The creator actually posted a (censored) nude standing image back in December:

Seems the main girl also changed eye color sometime after that. I kinda liked the blue eyes better, but that's just me.
She's indeed cute with blue eyes!

Are there any evolving costumes like in Salvation? That was my favourite par and it was sorely missing in their second game (though I ended up liking it more).
Me too, the idea of an unforeseen pact with a divinity leading to progressive lewdness was awesome. Too bad I didn't see any other games copying that idea...

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The main heroines default outfit somehow makes her seem like she has an A or B cupsize but if you look at these pictures

She looks way different here.
Isn't that just because her jacket covers most of the curve?
If you take a closer look, even the default outfit shows quite some underboobs.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually about the breasts of the heroine the circle took away the notice with all the images and the trial because they want to remake the title picture to make the girl boobs bigger

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually about the breasts of the heroine the circle took away the notice with all the images and the trial because they want to remake the title picture to make the girl boobs bigger
That's a shame, I actually like the original size and feel that it fits better.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Someone complained that the default look fooled (no offensive) flat-chest-maniacs into playing the game, despite the girl actually has big breasts. So the author felt compelled to change it to something more.... prominent.

Nice customer service, but it's delaying a good game release.

OP
B

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well gonna update it as soon as they upload a new one. Because for now the link I have posted at the main post doesn't work anymore.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Isn't there a link yet?

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

BTW can't I 'suscribe' to a thread to get notifications or follow his updates?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

BTW can't I 'suscribe' to a thread to get notifications or follow his updates?
Under the page numbers, upper right corner, you have " Thread tools ". Click on it, then " Subscribe to thread "

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well gonna update it as soon as they upload a new one. Because for now the link I have posted at the main post doesn't work anymore.
Me too, the character looks more natural that way... but well, at least he tries to be consistent.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone complained that the default look fooled (no offensive) flat-chest-maniacs into playing the game, despite the girl actually has big breasts. So the author felt compelled to change it to something more.... prominent.

Nice customer service, but it's delaying a good game release.
He actually posted the change earlier today:

Honestly, I liked the old size better.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

OH NO :( It looks a bit unnatural now! They drew the CG and now adjusted the breast size which destroys the balance.
Fuck those whin0rs.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, this is too big for her body proportions...

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The original version was clearly not flat-chested, I would consider that somewhere between small and medium. Now because somebody complained, not only did the game get delayed, the heroine looks worse.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly the standing pictures with clothing look great, only the nude one looks a bit off. Nothing to cry over.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did he change her size in all of the scenes? I thought that the complaint was for just the standing clothed model looking a bit smaller than when she's nude, but I want to say it looks like he upped the size on all fronts (though I can't check, given I deleted my demo a while ago).

Edit: after actually translating that tweet, I assume nothing's changed but the standing model for clothed/unclothed and she already had breasts that large in the actual hentai scenes.

Last edited:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Did he change her size in all of the scenes? I thought that the complaint was for just the standing clothed model looking a bit smaller than when she's nude, but I want to say it looks like he upped the size on all fronts (though I can't check, given I deleted my demo a while ago).

Edit: after actually translating that tweet, I assume nothing's changed but the standing model for clothed/unclothed and she already had breasts that large in the actual hentai scenes.
The problem was that the standing CG of some of her outfits made her look quite flatchested. After a few CG's were revealed (especially the one where she is wearing the armor) people noticed she had a larger bust.
Please use post Nr. 5 on the first page as a reference.

The problem was her default outfit..... I found the old Knight armor standing picture to be accurate.