What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

Demo has me interested for sure, but I'm confused about the combat system - is the thing where you walk around while your health depletes and just run into enemies to kill them the only battle system?

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noooo!! They took away her status symbol.

...Liked their other games, hopefully this one is good too.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a shame, she was better in the first version IMO, she had more charm.

But still, the game looks nice so I'll play it. :D
I'd love it if they made the option to use the old body style or the new one. Either way Clymenia games are always amazing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd love it if they made the option to use the old body style or the new one. Either way Clymenia games are always amazing.
There was no old 'body style', she's had that big breast since before, it was only her default standing picture that made it look like she's smaller.

Once in game, all other images show otherwise.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even still, I would like the option to use the old one, as it was much better looking.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There was no old 'body style', she's had that big breast since before, it was only her default standing picture that made it look like she's smaller.

Once in game, all other images show otherwise.
Pretty sure people mean the body style implied by the old title picture. Glad they edited that, her spontaneously growing 5ish sizes (From a small B to... E cup? Maybe F?) whenever her top came off/was pulled away was kinda a turnoff for me (isn't as bad now, only 1 size or so, although there shouldn't be any compression due to her lack of a bra/wrap), although I do wish they'd kept the implied size (which was realistic), cantaloupe breasts are pretty overdone.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm with most of the others, she looked cuter in her 'old' standing picture.

Still no reason to not hype this game!

ments

Reputation score

Since im not in loli, it think her boob size is ok, don't like them when they are too big, but when boobs are small, character looks kind of childish

Gamer23

Reputation score

I agree, she has more charm in her original poster image. To me, pushing girls with big boobs felt like an insult as i feel that it is stereotyping males and their attraction to big boobs.
Good thing he noticed that and corrected it so that people like me wont buy it accidentally without knowing that her boobs are freaking big in that tight binders of hers.
Boobs are just lumps of fats that prevents you from getting closer to their hearts, that is why DFC is always better.

Last edited:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, she has more charm in her original poster image. To me, pushing girls with big boobs felt like an insult as i feel that it is stereotyping males and their attraction to big boobs.
Good thing he noticed that and corrected it so that people like me wont buy it accidentally without knowing that her boobs are freaking big in that tight binders of hers.
Boobs are just lumps of fats that prevents you from getting closer to their hearts, that is why DFC is always better.
Sorry man.
I respect your opinion but that sounds so much like a feminist.....
Seriously: "Boobs are just lumps of fats that prevents you from getting closer to their hearts, that is why DFC is always better"
is the most out of place sentence I have ever heard in a H-game discussion.

Also you don't understand the whole issue.
All scenes and CG's remained mostly unchanged. The issue was that the standing picture looked like she had small boobs.... In !!!!ALL!!!! her scenes though she had quite large boobs and that's why they changed the standing picture.

Most people like big boobs it's as simple as that.
I respect your opinion but the issue was just about 1 standing picture misleading people. Don't start this timeless and endless discussion about big&small boobs again.
Everyone has different tastes and there are quite a few games which you could problably enjoy more! Try salvation or their last game. At least 1 of the heroines has quite small boobs.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even still, I would like the option to use the old one, as it was much better looking.
well if someone has the old demo you can just switch out the picture files. done it before, it works always if you keep the same filename.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry man.
Seriously: "Boobs are just lumps of fats that prevents you from getting closer to their hearts, that is why DFC is always better"

All scenes and CG's remained mostly unchanged. The issue was that the standing picture looked like she had small boobs.... In !!!!ALL!!!! her scenes though she had quite large boobs and that's why they changed the standing picture.

I respect your opinion but the issue was just about 1 standing picture misleading people. Don't start this timeless and endless discussion about big&small boobs again.
Everyone has different tastes and there are quite a few games which you could probably enjoy more! Try salvation or their last game. At least 1 of the heroines has quite small boobs.
I think he was just joking around, you know. I don't think he was being all that serious about it. Though the whole oppai thing is pretty popular in Japan, more than likely due to the on average smaller size of real asian women, so I understand why they went with the larger size, though I gotta say, the old one has a better proportioned frame, imo.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I think it's good practice that when one main character has large breasts, the other should have a smaller size. Just food for thought.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or we all agree to meet halfway and force them japanese to make normal sized breasts. They would still look big for japanese audiences:D

But exchanging the files from the demo sounds like an idea worth trying.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To me, pushing girls with big boobs felt like an insult as i feel that it is stereotyping males and their attraction to big boobs.
If you get that easily offended by big boobs and "stereotyping" genders then you may as well drop this medium.
And donate to sarkeesian's next scam.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you get that easily offended by big boobs and "stereotyping" genders then you may as well drop this medium.
That's the exact thing I was thinking but didn't want to openly say.
Just accept the truth.
Most men enjoy certain looks of women.
Same way the other way around. Women enjoy certain looks of men.
It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like all sizes, but I do get tired of the dfc crowd complaining when they're not being pandered to. Especially with an artist like Clemenia who has a track record of doing a variety of sizes.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Originally Posted by Mrgrgr!, BigJohnny, PineapplePizza
Sorry man.

Everyone has different tastes and there are quite a few games which you could problably enjoy more! Try salvation or their last game. At least 1 of the heroines has quite small boobs.
'Poster image',ChainFiction gets it. Saw that sentence somewhere before, thought it was a good time to use it now.

Hahaha, i had to google that. I am actually not offended by big boobs at all, it just gives me the feel that they made them so guys can love it and not all guys love big boobs. People often confuses my feelings thru text i typed quite often. Probably my fault for typing half way and it leaves them feeling something like you did.

That's the exact thing I was thinking but didn't want to openly say.
Just accept the fucking truth.
Most men enjoy certain looks of women.
Same way the other way around. Women enjoy certain looks of men.
It's as simple as that.
Sorry that my text made you felt so strongly that you had to use the word 'fucking' to emphasize something. Text does not convey my intent of the message. Like your text, it felt like you are really offended by what i typed. Sorry that i ticked you off somehow.

I like all sizes, but I do get tired of the dfc crowd complaining when they're not being pandered to. Especially with an artist like Clemenia who has a track record of doing a variety of sizes.
LOL clemenia, it sounds like clit mania to me. =p
Also, what did i type that could be a meme? I received a rep to tell me to stop memeing and i have no idea what meme i did.

Last edited:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

'Poster image',ChainFiction gets it.

Hahaha, i had to google that. I am actually not offended by big boobs at all, it just gives me the feel that they made them so guys can love it and not all guys love big boobs. People often confuses my feelings thru text i typed quite often. Probably my fault for typing half way and it leaves them feeling something like you did.

Sorry that my text made you felt so strongly that you had to use the word 'fucking' to emphasize something. Text does not convey my intent of the message. Like your text, it felt like you are really offended by what i typed. Sorry that i ticked you off somehow.

LOL clemenia, it sounds like clit mania to me. =p

This is one of the last places I know where feminism hasn't corrupted everything.... So I have to agree that i feel quite strongly about comments like that. Even if you were just trolling....

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She still looked like a D cup to me in the old picture (look at the bulge on the left side of her jacket), so it's not as if she was anything resembling a DFC before the change. As long as we're talking about chest sizes, though, B or C cups are clearly the best.

Please note that I respect your tastes and am mostly being facetious.