What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

holy moly does anyone know why this game accelerates to unplayable speeds? i think the fps sped up or something? outside of menus it lags really hard but in menu you can see its just accelerated or something. anyone else getting this issue?
Edit: after looking around apparantly the d button does something? the game is still really laggy with low framerate regardless for some reason

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

holy moly does anyone know why this game accelerates to unplayable speeds? i think the fps sped up or something? outside of menus it lags really hard but in menu you can see its just accelerated or something. anyone else getting this issue?
Edit: after looking around apparantly the d button does something? the game is still really laggy with low framerate regardless for some reason
D key switches speed on/off.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dont think i saw this anywhere yet, but does anyone know what to do after you talk to the girl on the island? i thought i saw somewhere it unlocks the underwater area, but when i go to the most northern spot on that island, nothing happens other than it comes up with a name on the map, even when i try to hit enter it does nothing.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

magic girl costume ??? weird i have never found one o_o where is it ?

ok that is the magic girl costume i presume is the red one on MC but you said you need it on mountain but never found anything there with that costume on

when i reached top i saw a guy not hanging anymore but tell me that like i can jump down and i do then simply go down to start of mountain but i never found any shinning spot with seeds of anything

btw the seeds fpr qiuest are yellow? if so i have 3 on my inventary and regen me all hp n sp and dont waste o_o

i give up i think somehow bugged the game, doesnt matter any costume i use i cant find that seed on mountain there is no shinning spot anywere
can someone post a pic of where appear just n case and if possible the exact costume -_- for some reason it pains me

Last edited:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

magic girl costume ??? weird i have never found one o_o where is it ?

ok that is the magic girl costume i presume is the red one on MC but you said you need it on mountain but never found anything there with that costume on

when i reached top i saw a guy not hanging anymore but tell me that like i can jump down and i do then simply go down to start of mountain but i never found any shinning spot with seeds of anything

btw the seeds fpr qiuest are yellow? if so i have 3 on my inventary and regen me all hp n sp and dont waste o_o
The magic girl costume is in the house/mansion which is full of dead bodies.

After you saved the guy on the cliff, you interacted with those shiny spots to jump down. You should have picked up a seed on the way or in one of those shiny spots.

The seeds aren't consumables. They are under the "yellow stars" important stuff category.

About prostitution at night, seems like there will be a scene in a undersea cave. You will be in debt and prostitution will be unlocked.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The magic girl costume is in the house/mansion which is full of dead bodies.

After you saved the guy on the cliff, you interacted with those shiny spots to jump down. You should have picked up a seed on the way or in one of those shiny spots.

The seeds aren't consumables. They are under the "yellow stars" important stuff category.

About prostitution at night, seems like there will be a scene in a undersea cave. You will be in debt and prostitution will be unlocked.
So how do you actually get to the undersea cave? i have already fixed the boat and talked to the girl on the island, but it does not let me do anything else on that island.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok there ya go i bugged my game

after you jump you cannot jump again and SINCE i did that before knowing to pick seed need magic girl costume the sinning spot didnt appear so now i cannot jump again to pick the seed -_-

zhendor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do you actually get to the undersea cave? i have already fixed the boat and talked to the girl on the island, but it does not let me do anything else on that island.
You need to go to the snowy mountain in the north of the main continent, find a guy near a pond of snails/snakes, talk to him, go into the pond, catch one snail/snake (I think it should be the yellow one). Then go back to the island and talk to that woman again.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need to go to the snowy mountain in the north of the main continent, find a guy near a pond of snails/snakes, talk to him, go into the pond, catch one snail/snake (I think it should be the yellow one). Then go back to the island and talk to that woman again.
Thanks, that did the trick. Although i dont know why but i did run into that scene in the underwater cave, the one with the four guys around the chests, but it did not open up the brothel events.

Last edited:

zhendor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that did the trick. Although i dont know why but i did run into that scene in the underwater cave, the one with the four guys around the chests, but it did not open up the brothel events.
First of all, all the scenes are at night, and may require a certain lewdness level (the top parameter in the base menu screen) or some other prerequisites, for example plot advancement or sex events (e.g. have sex with Tatsuya (black haired guy, who usually sits in the next room at night) - use the blue teddy bear in your room and knock the wall, and talk to him when he is peeking into the window of the mansion, see the loli prostitution event, etc.). Also that is the order I got the scenes in, a different order may be possible.

After underwater cave -

1. First brothel is the leftmost building in the town to the south of the mansion (where the heroine could have sold her panties during the day). There are 3 scenes (i.e. 3 nights, on the second you need to go to the left of the forest, on the third night talk to the loli, then to both shop owners and to the bar master, and then to the loli again).
2. Then you can start working in the main brothel (that has photos on the wall) - 3 scenes
3. Then you have to peep at Tatsuya and Aina (blonde companion) having sex near the church (top-right-most corner of the map)
4. Then you can go out of the town, win against some guys in the mountains (close to the town, to the top-right), and the next night Tatsuya will be there with a (repeatable) scene.
5. Then a ''striptease'' scene (basement of the bar), if you have saved the owner of the strip show (he is in the Pyramid, in some hole close to the boss room)
6. Then a scene in a new place on the world map in the left-bottom corner of the main continent.
6. Castle basement in the town (I won the battle here by the way, still gives a scene).
7. Mansion (top-left corner of the town)
8. A new light in your hotel room with two scenes.
9. Hot springs male bath.
10. Talk to Aina at night and next night go to the red castle in the South.
etc. I am at this point currently.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... is there any game breaking bug?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok there ya go i bugged my game

after you jump you cannot jump again and SINCE i did that before knowing to pick seed need magic girl costume the sinning spot didnt appear so now i cannot jump again to pick the seed -_-
but you arent supposed to be able to jump down without magic girl costume. are you sure you don't have the seed? screen shot ur inventory we will check for you.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So... is there any game breaking bug?
Well there is a bug with scripted events like the 3 thieves at the tower or the dragon minions at the lake on the southern continent.

In case of the dragon minions, after beating them your characters walk a few spaces upwards and then the minions spawn again, you fight again and the game freezes after the fight. Cant move nothing happens...

Does anyone have a gamesave right after those mobs ? or has an idea for a workaround? I am now at my second play and still that bug.

Ok: now i feel realy dumb. The game only occurs if you have not a full group. I always left the abel? guy in the bar and on the first try with him it worked.....

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

but you arent supposed to be able to jump down without magic girl costume. are you sure you don't have the seed? screen shot ur inventory we will check for you.

here are 3 pics 1 on my inventory wish i presume is the seed wish i only have 1 from the forest

2nd is the costum i presume it is

3rd no spot show same happen on day but to lazy to run again dungeon for other pic

ok nevermind i already found the one // my problem wasnt that. my real problem was that the shinning spot in the forest seems it was other quest item wish i dont know what quest is for? probably another seed from the first quest cuz i already have 3 again o_o even though i am sure i finished the quest - since the one in mountain was a shinning spot i thought the forest one was also one so i got confsed the one in forest you need to open the west part of inside forest with the costumne and the seed is an item exactly image as a seed in map thank you
// someone said that on forest seed was inside grass but normally i would thing it was on part where trees and stuff thats why i got confused thx for the help X_X and trouble i caused XD

Attachments

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So i think i finally got to the last boss fight, but for some reason the fight never starts and gives me a black screen with some text then goes immediately to the start screen, is there something you need to do after you find all of the four orbs?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I go after the tower and fighting those three thief?

The hint said I should go to the wall to the south, but when I'm going underground, Mai said she need more companion.

Also, is there any other scene besides being raped by the thieves? How about the scene with Tatsuya, how to initiate that?

-edit-

Scratch that, I'll just wait for the bugfix.

I just realized that there's a few scenes skipped when I recounted the dialogues.

Seems like there's a sequence breaking bug.

P.S. : I know it's just my biased opinion, but I prefer Sisteina than Mai. It's more apparent how much we can break Sisteina, especially with that insta-lewd potion you can only use after 10 lewd level.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where do I go after the tower and fighting those three thief?

The hint said I should go to the wall to the south, but when I'm going underground, Mai said she need more companion.

Also, is there any other scene besides being raped by the thieves? How about the scene with Tatsuya, how to initiate that?

-edit-

Scratch that, I'll just wait for the bugfix.

I just realized that there's a few scenes skipped when I recounted the dialogues.

Seems like there's a sequence breaking bug.

P.S. : I know it's just my biased opinion, but I prefer Sisteina than Mai. It's more apparent how much we can break Sisteina, especially with that insta-lewd potion you can only use after 10 lewd level.
Yea, i do wish that they kept the lewd potion, but can always go back to the last game and use it.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do i repair the boat?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do i repair the boat?
I think you get the supplies from the mansion north of the boat, but you need to access it through the forest.

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still trying to learn some skill with my heroine........ God only 3 skill i am lvl 25!!!! :p On the side note, did you notice if this game got some hentai atk or something o_O?? the Hero skill not the ennemies :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.