What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plop55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

same here , would appreciate to have a mega link :) pm me

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the moment its so bugged that its impossible to play it. For example you can't open Rimuru's status windows because the game immediately freezes. The Heroines H experience jump randomly around from 0 to 132 and I could mention a few others.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the moment its so bugged that its impossible to play it. For example you can't open Rimuru's status windows because the game immediately freezes. The Heroines H experience jump randomly around from 0 to 132 and I could mention a few others.
So as I thought a lot of old bugs.
ie is again par updates give XD

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah bugs galore. Well, hopefully this will give me time to finish the other game while i wait...unless someone ruins it with a save file. >_>

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to fix the boat yet?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to fix the boat yet?
Nahhh, it's Circle Gyu game.

If you encountered a bug or freeze, the only thing you can do is to wait for the next patch.

Yeah, at least we know now that this one isn't an abandoned project, since it's already out.

Because that's how Gyu rolls. :cool:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to find any costumes for the main heroine? The costume shop doesn't seem to sell anything.
The one in the castle seems to sell exclusively only stuff for the other two girls except for the wedding dress. Alot of the MC's clothes have to be found.

Speaking of bugs, I haven't been able to get the MC to learn any attacks at all for some time, she's still stuck with 4 skills at level 24 right now while everyone else has been learning them just fine. Since unlike everyone else where she exclusively can only use those boomerangs as her weapons, this kind of restricts what I can do with her at the moment besides dumping magic on her

Last edited:

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one in the castle seems to sell exclusively only stuff for the other two girls except for the wedding dress. Alot of the MC's clothes have to be found.

Speaking of bugs, I haven't been able to get the MC to learn any attacks at all for some time, she's still stuck with 4 skills at level 24 right now while everyone else has been learning them just fine. Since unlike everyone else where she exclusively can only use those boomerangs as her weapons, this kind of restricts what I can do with her at the moment besides dumping magic on her
The leveling system is weird, it looks like that every time you crit with a basic attack you unlock a new skill, at level 16 I have 5 skills. Though I don't exactly know what I'm doing.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bordel in the town goes not. XD
many many bugs

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nahhh, it's Circle Gyu game.

If you encountered a bug or freeze, the only thing you can do is to wait for the next patch.

Yeah, at least we know now that this one isn't an abandoned project, since it's already out.

Because that's how Gyu rolls. :cool:
My question is much more mundane than this I'm afraid. I've gotten rather stuck at some point in the story and after revisiting every location again I sort of gave up.

Also, there's an outfit located in the north-east corner of the green fields when you unlock that area.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, these are the outfits I'm found for the heroine so far:

Blazer:Received upon rescuing the man in the tower.

Swimsuit: After recruiting the loli, go back to where the boss in the forest was and pick up the treasure map there to unlock a new area, defeat the boss at the end to gain access to the chest that contains it.

Thief Outfit(?):Get to the end of the Mountain area northeast of town, not the Snowy mountain area further north east. Rescue the person you meet at the end to receive a key to be able to get past the locked door in the castle that has the chest containing it.

Tentacle Outfit:Found in the tunnel that leads to the southern part of the continent(The one underneath the area where there's all these soldiers staring each other down). Instead of going to the exit when you make it to the end, take the path east and go down the stairs, it'll be in one of the prison cells.

Magical Girl Outfit: Found in the deserted mansion to the west of the forest where you had to do stuff to get the loli to join you. You need to have defeated the boss that also guards the swimsuit to get the key to open the gates.

Cleric outfit: Found in one of the pits in the Pyramid, can't remember specifically but you can't go into this area until you progress the story enough.

Thong: No idea. I got it from a chest a higher-tier Bandit dropped.

Pirate Costume:After exploring the underwater area at the island the boat takes you to, talk to the baby at the house located on the same island.

Nun Outfit: First grassy floor of the Ancient Tower, requires having the Mysterious Key to be able to access the rope that takes you further in.

Last edited:

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, these are the outfits I'm found for the heroine so far:

Magical Girl Outfit: Found in the deserted mansion to the west of the forest where you had to do stuff to get the loli to join you. You need to have defeated the boss that also guards the swimsuit to get the key to open the gates.

How did you get to that mansion?

The exit of the forest is still blocked for me and I've no idea how to get through the weeds.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did you get to that mansion?

The exit of the forest is still blocked for me and I've no idea how to get through the weeds.
You don't go through the cacti/green stuff, instead you have to take another path through the forest.

Taking the south-eastern path at the entrance eventually leads to the other side.

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't go through the cacti/green stuff, instead you have to take another path through the forest.

Taking the south-eastern path at the entrance eventually leads to the other side.
Thank you. I thought you were pulling my leg for a moment because I had spend so much time looking for an exit, but you were right.

This mansion unlocks a whole bunch of things that you need to progress, such as the boat.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to do the night events?, i cant seem to go into that big hose in the main city at night, and enter the brothel. Also what do you do after you talked to the girl on the island?

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, speaking of bugs I did find some actually broken stuff.

At night time, going to the brothel and trying to head down the stairs may trigger an event which I assume is meant to be accessed later(2nd scene with the group of guys that acted as the first boss) which I assume is meant to be accessed by being able to leave the town at night, which I'm not sure what the conditions are yet.

Trying to enter any of the rooms with the customers will result in the owner to change his dialogue to asking whether you're interested in becoming a worker there, but you can't accept the option unless the heroine is lewd enough(touching enough of those pink plant monsters+certain events/defeat events raise it from what I can tell).

He says something along the lines of telling you to go downstairs while he got 'ready' but the screen transition takes you to outside the boundaries of the inside of the tavern, forcing you to restart the game.

Leaving the brothel also automatically makes it day time for some reason, so you have to go recruit everyone again

Anyone know how to do the night events?, i cant seem to go into that big hose in the main city at night, and enter the brothel.
I'm not sure when you can actually go into the mansion, but there is an event after advancing the plot some that has you peeping on the blonde going inside and what actually goes on in there.

As for the brothel, if you mean the Strip Club downstairs in the tavern, you need to rescue the owner in the Pyramid first, even then, still have to fulfill some other condition to be able to work there as well.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By the sound of the posts, this game is buggy beyond playable.

I'll wait like a month for patches.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, speaking of bugs I did find some actually broken stuff.

At night time, going to the brothel and trying to head down the stairs may trigger an event which I assume is meant to be accessed later(2nd scene with the group of guys that acted as the first boss) which I assume is meant to be accessed by being able to leave the town at night, which I'm not sure what the conditions are yet.

Trying to enter any of the rooms with the customers will result in the owner to change his dialogue to asking whether you're interested in becoming a worker there, but you can't accept the option unless the heroine is lewd enough(touching enough of those pink plant monsters+certain events/defeat events raise it from what I can tell).

He says something along the lines of telling you to go downstairs while he got 'ready' but the screen transition takes you to outside the boundaries of the inside of the tavern, forcing you to restart the game.

Leaving the brothel also automatically makes it day time for some reason, so you have to go recruit everyone again

I'm not sure when you can actually go into the mansion, but there is an event after advancing the plot some that has you peeping on the blonde going inside and what actually goes on in there.

As for the brothel, if you mean the Strip Club downstairs in the tavern, you need to rescue the owner in the Pyramid first, even then, still have to fulfill some other condition to be able to work there as well.
How do you even get into the pyramid? I was like everywhere already and picked every red plant, but i can't get into the pyramid nor can I do any h.event besides the groping ones, the one with the blonde inside the funhouse and the enemy ones.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you even get into the pyramid? I was like everywhere already and picked every red plant, but i can't get into the pyramid nor can I do any h.event besides the groping ones, the one with the blonde inside the funhouse and the enemy ones.
You need to get to the end of the lake area located at the southern part of the continent, until you find an altar there that requires these 4 orbs be collected for it.

Once you leave, you should be able to access the pyramid now along with being able to go through the rest of the snowy mountain area, there might be another detail that I don't remember though.

I haven't really gotten any night H-events either besides the ones you mentioned and the one in the hotel room with the grey-haired dude, along with the loli's one near the castle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.