What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

The ship captain said he can't sail...

Is it because I haven't finished any orb dungeon yet?

P.S. : Aina best girl, too bad they cut down her corruption scene, and by the time she had a scene, she's already all broken down.

P.P.S. : Just replayed Sisteina. Considering how the story, corruption, ease in getting the scenes et. al. is far superior than this one.

Gyu, you just hafta blew this one up, didn't you?

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Need help.
I killed the see cave boss and went to the waterfall where I can't get past.
I then went to the blue-haired girl's house and talked to the baby but it won't give me the pirate costume.
Am I doing something wrong?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still have no idea what i am doing wrong at the last boss after the four orbs and killing the three bosses there, it seems when you get to the last boss you try to open a chest again, gets pulled away then the blonde in the hood shows up and starts pulling it back, then the screen goes black shows some text and then jumps right to the title screen.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

only left side 2nd one is real treasure

maybe need go ice mountain catch golden fish (before i dont know other can catch too)

possibly need clear cave in lake and go abandoned house talk to aged View attachment 20025
Yea, i am past the treasure where the guy takes it and you have to go find him, at the part where you are suppose to fight him but before it ever starts it goes to the black screen and has the text then takes me to the main screen.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea, i am past the treasure where the guy takes it and you have to go find him, at the part where you are suppose to fight him but before it ever starts it goes to the black screen and has the text then takes me to the main screen.
That's a game over screen, not an error. You need to do the fairy god questline first. Sailor guy southeast of main town -> blue haired girl on island -> fat orc at top of ice mountain, if you did it right a flame appears next to him and then north of his mountain a boat appears, the rest is pretty straightforward. The final boss does not gameover after you beat the yellow haired nun in that zone. I think you can go into the fairy forest west of the red pirate castle after you clear the fairy god area.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's a game over screen, not an error. You need to do the fairy god questline first. Sailor guy southeast of main town -> blue haired girl on island -> fat orc at top of ice mountain, if you did it right a flame appears next to him and then north of his mountain a boat appears, the rest is pretty straightforward. The final boss does not gameover after you beat the yellow haired nun in that zone. I think you can go into the fairy forest west of the red pirate castle after you clear the fairy god area.
Ah, that is probably what i missed, thanks, although now that i am on the final boss, i have no idea how to beat him because he keeps healing himself for 80k+

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't seem to trigger the second set of H-events (before searching for the first orb) found on the walkthrough on page 8. How do you even get into the castle at night?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

2nd need go hot spring for event

3rd u need go sea cave, talk to fews npc (round 3 empty box)
or u cant start alot hscene at night
Thanks. I realized I misunderstood the directions as well. The girl was outside of the castle not inside.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to increase FPS in this game ? Its a really laggy for me and occasionally i have almost 0 fps + weird lags. Any ideas appreciated.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a way to increase FPS in this game ? Its a really laggy for me and occasionally i have almost 0 fps + weird lags. Any ideas appreciated.
Your not the only one tho, the game still buggy and laggy (I hope it doesnt stay that way tho) about the 0 fps, you didnt actualy turn on the speed up (The D button thing), or did you? If you did try turn it off it still laggy tho but dont think it will be 0 fps

autizboyz

Reputation score

Kinda need help here, i already got the loli and aina scene + selling the girl underwear. But mc keep refusing working in the brothel, am i missing something? I know i need to go to west forest but where exactly i need to go in that forest?

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need help i have 3 orbs and the color or puple, lime and bluecan some one tell me how to get the u there one plese .

sorry for the spelling

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kinda need help here, i already got the loli and aina scene + selling the girl underwear. But mc keep refusing working in the brothel, am i missing something? I know i need to go to west forest but where exactly i need to go in that forest?
you must get 3rd orb first

post from etigoya

pass west forest to NW abandoned house, use 2 magic key open door, inside house can get magic girl clothes (if dress this clothes go east hill deep can get fruit イケイケの実)
come this house again, talk to aged
west dock get ship, then island talk to legend of treasure huneter's daughter
ice mountain, talk to aged then catch golden fish
back to island talk to huneter's daughter
go NW sea cave, talk to girl outside
deep talk to ppl who opened box// (actually just here is enough)
deep vs boss (GoR)
go house again talk to baby get pirate clothes
jump to hole in sea cave, dress pirate clothes near waterfall, get key
NW abandoned house talk to huneter's daughter

autizboyz

Reputation score

you must get 3rd orb first

post from etigoya

pass west forest to NW abandoned house, use 2 magic key open door, inside house can get magic girl clothes (if dress this clothes go east hill deep can get fruit イケイケの実)
come this house again, talk to aged
west dock get ship, then island talk to legend of treasure huneter's daughter
ice mountain, talk to aged then catch golden fish
back to island talk to huneter's daughter
go NW sea cave, talk to girl outside
deep talk to ppl who opened box// (actually just here is enough)
deep vs boss (GoR)
go house again talk to baby get pirate clothes
jump to hole in sea cave, dress pirate clothes near waterfall, get key
NW abandoned house talk to huneter's daughter
I already did all of that, i mean on etigoya post he wrote "sell underwear shop can prostitution, 2nd in forest west, 3rd is talk to item equip and pub master then talk to girl outside left house", what am i supposed to do in that forest?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I already did all of that, i mean on etigoya post he wrote "sell underwear shop can prostitution, 2nd in forest west, 3rd is talk to item equip and pub master then talk to girl outside left house", what am i supposed to do in that forest?
at night, in sell underwear shop talk to master, after teleport in forest, go west side to few zone can see thiefs and golden hair

klentka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just chipping in since I was in similar situation. Make sure you met with Duke in underwater sea cave,(kind of in the west side of it) he tells you that you now owe him 1.2 mil. That fact then allows our MC to start selling her body.

Forest prostitution part is pretty much go west all the time, you'll find them eventually.

autizboyz

Reputation score

at night, in sell underwear shop talk to master, after teleport in forest, go west side to few zone can see thiefs and golden hair
God damit im so stupid, im just wondering around in the forrest without talking to the underwear shop master.. Thanks mate

user111333

Reputation score

Hi I have a problem with this part of the "3rd item is talk to equip and pub then talk to master girl left outside the house," but after talking with the girl nothing happens. please help.

Sorry for my English.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Hi I have a problem with this part of the "3rd item is talk to equip and pub then talk to master girl left outside the house," but after talking with the girl nothing happens. please help.

Sorry for my English.
Talk to the guy in the item, equipment, and pub.. After you done all that back to the girl, scene should accoured after that

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone come across any of the patches that came out?

Status
Not open for further replies.