What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

I had to share this, I took a left like an idiot and had to reload from a previous save. Silly me.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey hey hey, here's a quick translation of some of the Menu stuff to get everybody started on a fun filled adventure. I'll do more stuff with it later, but this will keep you covered with stuff like stats and shit.
Enjoy, or don't... your choice.

Kthxbai

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need to get to the end of the lake area located at the southern part of the continent, until you find an altar there that requires these 4 orbs be collected for it.

Once you leave, you should be able to access the pyramid now along with being able to go through the rest of the snowy mountain area, there might be another detail that I don't remember though.

I haven't really gotten any night H-events either besides the ones you mentioned and the one in the hotel room with the grey-haired dude, along with the loli's one near the castle.
You men the spacey area with the 4 pentagrams? Seems like I did something wrong there... Also, were you able to get the heroines pregnant? or is it not hard implemented yet`?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, were you able to get the heroines pregnant? or is it not hard implemented yet`?
I unpacked the game data and the graphics and such for it are in the game, just that I haven't run into any of it myself, so I'm not too sure yet.

Rrezz

Reputation score

I unpacked the game data and the graphics and such for it are in the game, just that I haven't run into any of it myself, so I'm not too sure yet.
Yeah she can get preggers and have babies, its also one of her H Stats.

Attachments

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah she can get preggers and have babies, its also one of her H Stats.
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear enough. I meant if it was implemented in the game, like you can actually get pregnant by an enemy or consensual sex or need an event like the last game where you could only get pregnant once someone told you that you will give birth to jesus. Since the websites state it can happen on all 4 female characters.
Also switch on Switch 102 does nothing.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear enough. I meant if it was implemented in the game, like you can actually get pregnant by an enemy or consensual sex or need an event like the last game where you could only get pregnant once someone told you that you will give birth to jesus. Since the websites state it can happen on all 4 female characters.
Also switch on Switch 102 does nothing.
I'm not 100% sure. still haven't played through everything, probably going to wait for fixes.
Seeing how you can get preggers multiple times though I might be a random chance thing whenever you do it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And someone ruins it by putting up a save file. Good job. -.-

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the save breaks the CG room, at least for me anyways. the recollection room works fine though.

I'm currently stumped when it comes with advancing the story for now, I have three of the four orbs but no idea where to go next, can't get past the stone door near the southern castle, can't place the orbs either since the MC remarks something along the lines of risking them being stolen and there would be no point in doing so until she has all four.

I did end up finding more night h-events, I found blonde with the gray-haired guy on the far right-side of town, near the church. I'm not sure if this event specifically had to be triggered but it let me leave the town at night afterwards.

Going back to the shack with the three guys did not trigger a scene though, but a new area becomes accessible at night which leads to another h-scene. After winning a boss fight.

You can also visit the baths at night time too, there's an orgy scene there but I don't fulfill the conditions for it yet.

I was able to also enter the castle at night, but there's nothing to do there besides going back to where the MC was summoned, which results in another boss fight that has to be done solo.

Losing the battle gives another h-event but winning seems to break the game, since it gets stuck perhaps due to a flag, switch or whatever the term is failing to activate mid-way at a certain point of the dialogue, leaving you stuck and unable to move.

Still wasn't able to trigger the scene at the mansion or have MC work at the Strip Club.

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm currently stumped when it comes with advancing the story for now, I have three of the four orbs but no idea where to go next, can't get past the stone door near the southern castle, can't place the orbs either since the MC remarks something along the lines of risking them being stolen and there would be no point in doing so until she has all four.
It's a rather lengthy one and you have to help an ork who lives in the snow mountain get a girl. You need to find two seeds, one is in the mountain where the man was hanging and you need the magic girl outfit for that.

The other is beyond the weeds in the forest where you need the tentacle outfit equipped for that.

Last edited:

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know for you guys, but for me the game is litterally unplayable... hentai stats are playing the roller coaster, caracter hp when reach 0 hp can stilll fight. Error windows when i open the caracter stats. **particulary the yellow girl**

On the side note, i read how to get the loli in previews post bout the pirate but no matter what the event only ask me to save them , get raped or just ignore them... So i beated them. I came back got the map but still no trace of that loli girl..... Somebody got any idea about what i miss there??

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ Aqualia - I'd wait a couple of weeks for them to iron out the bugs.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, was able to cheat characters pregnant (It is variable 304 to 1 in bug menu)
The Stats screen works, everything else crashes to desktop, so it is probably at the moment not meant to be implemented

Last edited:

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ Aqualia - I'd wait a couple of weeks for them to iron out the bugs.
Will follow your advice for sure....... Just tried a very quick new game and the quest not even follow anymore..... o_O....

Oh well patience game ......

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't know for you guys, but for me the game is litterally unplayable... hentai stats are playing the roller coaster, caracter hp when reach 0 hp can stilll fight. Error windows when i open the caracter stats. **particulary the yellow girl**

On the side note, i read how to get the loli in previews post bout the pirate but no matter what the event only ask me to save them , get raped or just ignore them... So i beated them. I came back got the map but still no trace of that loli girl..... Somebody got any idea about what i miss there??
You did the 6 yellow seedlike things from the sparkling spots in the forest?

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep, litterally followed the forum to the letter, and so far i can tell you when i go with those 6 seed to the pirates, the events happen the way i say it earlier.

If i understand the giberrish of what agth tell me the main caracter or somebody say they sent the victim in a safe place or something. The screen blacken and they send me in the previous area. i come back map on floor. But no loli around.....

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If i understand the giberrish of what agth tell me the main caracter or somebody say they sent the victim in a safe place or something. The screen blacken and they send me in the previous area. i come back map on floor. But no loli around.....
The loli that joins you is not either of the people you rescue in the forest, but rescuing them is required to recruit the loli.

The loli in question that joins you is actually located in the city, standing outside in front of the church with some other children.

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The loli that joins you is not either of the people you rescue in the forest, but rescuing them is required to recruit the loli.

The loli in question that joins you is actually located in the city, standing outside in front of the church with some other children.
Ty, just found out 3 min ago............... Crap, i am godly when its the time for me to looks stupid :p!!!!!

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the alter in the forest suppose to be interactable? Because if it is, well, guess I'm done with this game then :rolleyes: (since I can't interact with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.