What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

I'm probably the only one here that doesn't know what the ghoul is doing to her in the new animation. Is he penetrating her from behind or rubbing his dick between her thighs. Hard to tell from the angle and censor.

Edit: Nvm, I'm just stupid... It's penetration.

Edit: Based off the developer's comments on the latest post, it seems like there could possibly be a new alpha next month? I'm reading something about anniversary and look back a few posts, the first alpha came out on Oct 3. So one more month sounds about right. If anyone knows Japanese, perhaps they can verify this.
Is this for real!?!? Can't wait. :D

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another update on the blog dated from yesterday.

Looks like plenty of progress has been made since the last update during the summer. With the balance changes planned, players will want to horde any items they pick up and break a leg trying to find safe areas with the sacred pillars to make exploration in the deeper levels more viable.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another update on the blog dated from yesterday.

Looks like plenty of progress has been made since the last update during the summer. With the balance changes planned, players will want to horde any items they pick up and break a leg trying to find safe areas with the sacred pillars to make exploration in the deeper levels more viable.
Uhh, if I'm getting it right:

Floor changes - Each floor will take less room to reach the end, but each floor's threat level will rise faster. Enemies behavior/stat will also raise with higher threat level. This should make people less likely to farm a floor multiple times.

Item changes - Up the durability/usage count of items, but reduce how often you'll find them. This make chests even more valuable (guaranteed items) as well as reducing the need to do multiple inventory management.

"Temporary Sanctuary" implementation - If you clear a floor with Holy Pillar in it. It'll temporarily become safe zone/sanctuary.

Sanctuary prevents monster invasion/pursuit as well as prevent corrosion from miasma. This give you breathing room to prepare to upcoming battles.

AI changes - too lazy to bother :v

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhh, if I'm getting it right:

Floor changes - Each floor will take less room to reach the end, but each floor's threat level will rise faster. Enemies behavior/stat will also raise with higher threat level. This should make people less likely to farm a floor multiple times.

Item changes - Up the durability/usage count of items, but reduce how often you'll find them. This make chests even more valuable (guaranteed items) as well as reducing the need to do multiple inventory management.

"Temporary Sanctuary" implementation - If you clear a floor with Holy Pillar in it. It'll temporarily become safe zone/sanctuary.

Sanctuary prevents monster invasion/pursuit as well as prevent corrosion from miasma. This give you breathing room to prepare to upcoming battles.

AI changes - too lazy to bother :v
Mostly accurate. Corrections below:

階層深部に至るまでのフロア数を減らし... = Fewer rooms to be explored required to reach the deepest levels, certainly not the end of the dungeon. Decision taken to reduce the number of times players have to repeat dungeon floors to get to the deepest levels.

煩雑なアイテム整理頻度を低減します = It gets tedious having to sort out inventory space if items drop too often so the changes are meant to reduce time wasted on this monotony.

AI changes relate to the monsters who turn up during gangrape scenes and how many of the attack sequences weren't hitting the target because they were so obsessed with trying to pin down the girls.

In addition, both enemies and AI companions will take into consideration what items they are using with regards to attack range. Long-range attack items are not yet implemented but once they're in the game both enemies and AI companions will adopt the appropriate attack strategy if they have such items.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a preview to a new enemy. They're insects that looks like they give our protagonist electrical shocks.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has there been any hint as to when a2 will be ready? He made a blog post awhile ago that said he was going to try to do one for the anniversary of a1, but that was in October.

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was told this was sex Dark Souls, got sex Dark Souls.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's a preview to a new enemy. They're insects that looks like they give our protagonist electrical shocks.
... Electrical shocks in order to move into butt stuff (h animations)? Or literally just electrical shocks for ryona or whatever?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... Electrical shocks in order to move into butt stuff (h animations)? Or literally just electrical shocks for ryona or whatever?
It's likely ryona. Kind of like how in Succubus Nest there were shock monsters.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do I download the demo for this game?
Look like they took it down in preparation of alpha 2. So if you really wanted it, you would have to hope somebody on here kept it and is willing to upload it. You're not missing out on much though since this is an alpha test, that's why I deleted it after playing through it.

They are planning to release the 2nd alpha test in December so you could also just wait until then

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found the old (and still working, interestingly enough) (the password was Haven, by the way) they used to have on the blog pretty easily by looking for a cached version of the site. It's not mine, of course, so if it eventually goes down, you're on your own. Like it was said, though, there's not much to it yet.

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new alpha is live.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bloody hell this alpha build is hard!

There are almost no chests to unpick for better equipment, not to mention it's more buggy than last year and I have no idea how to proceed when there's an infinite wave of zombies being spawned in a room with no escape.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are almost no chests to unpick for better equipment, not to mention it's more buggy than last year and I have no idea how to proceed when there's an infinite wave of zombies being spawned in a room with no escape.
I'm pretty certain that the infinite wave of zombies marks the end of the demo. It's at the right moment, at least (just before Layer 3), and if you do manage to make it through the locked door you'll find an unimplemented NPC + a *really* not survivable mega zombie ambush.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

α版では「STORY」のダンジョン3層目までを遊ぶことができます。

= You can play until the end of dungeon 3 (100%).

I have two saves, one just before dungeon 3 (100%) with the neverending horde of zombies and a gate which cannot be unlocked.

The other save is midway through dungeon 2 again with the neverending horde of zombies and a gate which cannot be unlocked.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you download the new alpha anyway? I'm not seeing any kind of obvious download links on the blog...