What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

If you let the spanking animation finish, the zombie will grab Airi while she's magically changed in a schoolgirl outfit.
The animation is really long so it's better if you have the skip foward equipped.
He'll start by punching her in the face multiple times, break her arms, raise her upside down, lick thighs, cunnilingus until she cums, penetration scene.

After beating the zombie, the woman simply escapes while laughing so hopefully she'll be a boss in the near future.
That would be the castlevania thing to do.....

He could of added her just to add more scenes later, like the fat zombie boss. #34 I think.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you let the spanking animation finish, the zombie will grab Airi while she's magically changed in a schoolgirl outfit.
The animation is really long so it's better if you have the skip foward equipped.
He'll start by punching her in the face multiple times, break her arms, raise her upside down, lick thighs, cunnilingus until she cums, penetration scene.

After beating the zombie, the woman simply escapes while laughing so hopefully she'll be a boss in the near future.
This is something that dint happen to me. maybe because of the bug, but thanks for finding that out. now i feel abit better about this update. XD

renzknowu

Reputation score

ah.. seriously? that didnt happen to me.. maybe its the one with an update?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game just crashes for me whenever I try to break free from the spanking animation.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

New update today, they fixed some of the bugs. So just download the 6/8 version.

Still, 1 month and we get this. I'm kinda disappointed but it is what it is.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bois and gals, calm fuckin' down. I know that it might seem like a dissapointment but consider the fact that there were serious issues related to the voice actress. We should be happy we got something more than just bugfixes and promises(the thing we see rather regulary with other projects) and we get it on rather regular basis. Like, really, it's probably the only dev right now that is consistent with their own schedule and id still capable of delivering new stuff.

I know people tend to have a really fucked up mentality (defending lazy slobs while whining on hardworkers) all the time but let's at least pretend to be normal for a month or two.

PS. I really enjoy this update, even though it's unpolished. The whole carnival idea is really good for my taste.

Last edited:

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do want to inform that when Airi is down during the 'boss' battle against the zombie + whipping lady, she can change Airi to either the cat or school costume. It's random, so that's kinda neat.

After beating the battle, if you'd like, re-teleport into the stage to re-initiate the battle sequence since this is the only place to trigger the scenes.

edit: There is a funny/weird glitch in the Maneuvering Area where you can summon multiple of the new enemy to spin multiple Airi, lol.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

edit: There is a funny/weird glitch in the Maneuvering Area where you can summon multiple of the new enemy to spin multiple Airi, lol.
This is quite old to be honest. It happened to me multiple times with Chibigori(little spider guy boss, when you escape his spider trap it might cause clone effect), Santas, Champs#16 and Piero#39(Clown). Looks more like an engine limitation than a bug.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well most of the bugs are fixed in the latest version so. hooray

renzknowu

Reputation score

so.. there is another update on 6/9.. still downloading it, bet there is no new update for the H scene..

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so.. there is another update on 6/9.. still downloading it, bet there is no new update for the H scene..
It's your standard bugfix patch. Every version with + is a bugfix. In this case, it's about some crashes and broken animations (sometimes in the gallery, the circus zombie was just throwing you around). Also, some fix to the gunAiri costume being impossible to unlock with the newest version but can't say for sure since I unlocked it once and don't want to do this crap ever again.

For those interested in omake stuff, there's been a new update for the 1200yen patron content, mostly with the new circus zombie guy.

Last edited:

Chojol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I am missing something here, but where can I download the updated version of this game? All I can see are older versions on the website.

Do I have to pay for the latest version?

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to bad that there is no gallery mode for the circus girl just for the guy :/
and the 1200 yen contend...idk not that good in my opinion

oh and ty for youre credit card "guide" @Zepheral

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I am missing something here, but where can I download the updated version of this game? All I can see are older versions on the website.

Do I have to pay for the latest version?
Our new friend isn't reading the thread. Though I get the confusion, since for the first 20 pages or so all we can find is an unusual conspiracy related to the sharing the game.

As for you question: Yes, you have to donate 800yen to get the most recent version of the game. 1200yen for the game and some bonuses, like unused sprites and such. The most recent public version on the blog is over 1year old(22/05/2016). If you are a cheap captn' you can always read my posts in this thread and figure out what to do but I really urge you to support anyways. One of the few h-devs(other being Kyrieru, Sourjelly and Vosmug) who really deserve the credit for what they do.

john0800

Reputation score

When I go into the Carnival area, its empty and no enemies appear.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When I go into the Carnival area, its empty and no enemies appear.
look at the ground and step on the shoes until it leads you into a basement then repeat until the boss spawns.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get past the big blocks with weird red text on them?

Found 2 of them, one near the catacombs boss that splits into 3 and other one underneath the entrance for the gun airi minigame.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get past the big blocks with weird red text on them?

Found 2 of them, one near the catacombs boss that splits into 3 and other one underneath the entrance for the gun airi minigame.
They simply mean that you're not supposed to go there this way or at this moment. Have some links to help you out.

If I remember correctly, block near the entrance to gun-airi will disappear if you approach it from the other side(whole venture through the flooded tunnels in the ).
As for the catacombs, just activate the cross somewhere in the upper floors of this .

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kinda necroing, but after trying the game, I was confused about the Hscene, after trial and error, I'd figure I gonna put this list of H scene with any enemy which have a penetration (actual sex), this is based on may update.

I must say although the game itself is good, the H content is kinda turn off for me (especially the blue guy and the knife guy) which mostly involve heavy ryona (stabing, blood everywhere), good thing is there is no guro.

Well anyway hope this helps.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.