What's new

best list of NTR games to try

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Actually the whole reason I picked up the game was because I heard that the commanders are related and stuff can happen like your daughter getting captured or your wife which makes it NTR. Sadly just so you dont get into trouble we cant post links since the first sex scene is mandatory and its with a loli (Or so I have been told), also some of the characters are as young as I believe 12 or 13. Not sure if they can be raped at that age though.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah you're right about them being young. i haven't played the game yet and don't know if they list there actual ages, but some do pass as loli. VNDB has only character portraits but no age indicator. checking the CG for the game, the daughter is never involved.

guess if any one is interested, they'll have to hunt it themselves. i can still post the link and description for the VNDB, just can't help them with the download.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I mean they can PM for a link if anything, and yeah they have a pretty complete translation for the game so I saw the ages and I know for sure that there is quite a few characters under 18 in the game and I believe there is pregnancy, which is where the whole your daughter can be raped thing comes in.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah, so she can be raped off screen or something? that does explain why she wouldn't have a CG if it happens. can her being raped be avoidable? in her VNDB it has no mention of her being sexually involved so this is new to me.

the only girl i thoguht that could get pregnant was this girl

but it's weird, i dont see her in the VNDB characters list. if the daughter can be raped, even off screen, i'm that much more interested. i may have to download it tonight to install on my laptop just for work tomorrow XD

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah any commanders in the game can be captured and raped if they lose a fight as far as I understand. I will need to dig up the wiki for it, also I can upload my copy thats already translated and PM you the link so you dont have to search and apply the patch. May take me a few minutes though since the game is pretty large.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that would be awesome. of course i accept the offer lol. i'm currently at work so i'm connected by my phone tether so i wouldn't be able to download it right now anyways. i'm in no rush.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Actually I forgot that the game has to be mounted because its meant to be run from a CD so I will upload it in RAR form and include the instructions and the 2 patches so that you can apply them in the correct order after you install the game.

EDIT: Here is the link to the wiki so you can see what events there are and how to capture different commanders . The game can be pretty complex at times. It even took me trying to play the game 2 or 3 times and watching a lets play on youtube before I even figured out how to move my ships.

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sweet, that works just as well. thanks for taking so much effort to share the game.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont mind, I like helping out whenever I can on here.

jokosusilo

Reputation score

@Darted
Can you make Makai Tenshi Jibril 4 split-ed in part or put it on torrent?
Because 2.4 GB in one go is rather hard for my bandwidth.
I Would also recommended Make me Lover ~Darkness~ for NTR game(I think its counted as NTR since they are your lover in vanilla version)

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Darted
Can you make Makai Tenshi Jibril 4 split-ed in part or put it on torrent?
Because 2.4 GB in one go is rather hard for my bandwidth.
I Would also recommended Make me Lover ~Darkness~ for NTR game(I think its counted as NTR since they are your lover in vanilla version)
sure, i dont mind. it will take some time to upload though since my net is slow right now. i'm also at work so i wont be able to start uploading until about 6PM PST.

jokosusilo

Reputation score

sure, i dont mind. it will take some time to upload though since my net is slow right now. i'm also at work so i wont be able to start uploading until about 6PM PST.
Its ok i will be waiting

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mh someone the new version of The New World Order? 1.14 ?

cool list so far!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Treasure Hunter or Sword Princess, which one is most fun?
I'd say Sword Princess.

SP only focuses on the MC (until you get her kid, but even then it's only one or two scene...)

Meanwhile, TH have five girls, with two of them better than MC imo (Aina and Rozalin), but only have so few scene. Also, the way they justify the cuckolder's act and make him looks like a nice guy is kinda idiotic.

P.S. : I thought New World Order is Netori, not Netorare?

Also, is 水晶物語 and Busters 二つの世界 any good?

P.P.S. : Screw that, 4 out of 5 Circle Gyu's games are all Netorare. Just re-checked it...

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, is 水晶物語 and Busters 二つの世界 any good?
thats great, Busters 二つの世界.
-
;>水晶物語 its boring and pain ;X but good scene...

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just looked at the buster game dlsite. it seems you play as a girl. i dont think that counts as ntr unless i'm mistaken and you play as a guy and the blonde girl is your gf/lover/interest.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its ok i will be waiting
uploading. should be done in 3 hours time. sorry about that. i plan to order internet on my next check and wont have to be using a free hotspot >.<

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just looked at the buster game dlsite. it seems you play as a girl. i dont think that counts as ntr unless i'm mistaken and you play as a guy and the blonde girl is your gf/lover/interest.
Well, overall, the atmosphere is kinda ntr-ish, right?

I mean, if it doesn't count as ntr, then tons of those rpgmaker games (Minako, To H, Circle Gyu!'s) wouldn't count either, right?

Also, anyone have a dl link for busters?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think that if you play the female and just go around getting raped with no male to make the connection with. it shouldn't be ntr since the woman isn't really cheating or being forced to cheat.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nono you play the male, try it! it is pretty linear but in the end, get rdy ;)

ca 3-4h playtime bis end