What's new

best list of NTR games to try

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Whoa now! That sounds interesting! At some point I should play through the originals.
read more here

edit: i'm trying to look for the NTR to heart 2 fan game. where can i find it?

Last edited:

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you explain more of the VIP NTR? is it repeatable? can you use only ntr if you choose? maybe it wont be enough to add to the list, but i'd certainly would like to try the game if the NTR scene is hot.
The game basically involves you raising a maid to pay a debt, you create your first maid and after 10 days you choose between an Exclusive/Personal Maid (more like a lover) and a Free Maid (more like a whore), the free maid can earn more money "entertaining" ppl, while your Exclusive maid earns less while accompanying them, also you can't choose the "Exchange" skills that the Free maid can choose (it changes the dialogue, and depending on the personality she might cry), but you can choose other skills that the Free maid can't

Regarding vip events, once you advance in the story, the VIPs wants to have their way with your maids, there are quite a good ammount of events for your free maid, but there are also 6-7 in which the VIPs wants your exclusive maid no mather what, it's like a story since you have choices, and you can repeat it only with a save

I haven't played in a while and they recently added a lot of NTR vip, you can search for the full list here:

Others are NTR(Netorare) scenes (Deceived Reception 01/02/03, Lover's Play, Recording Play, Soapland Play (Free Maid), Public Exhibition, Free Photo Session, Free Nanpa Play, Free Molester Play, Rude Customer Part One, Rude Customer Part Two 02, AV shooting) and the maid is serving and having sex with a customer. Rude Customer is a sort of Rape Play.
The best part is that you can fully customize your maid, if you want something anime related or something original you can search for it on the premades (here's one page with them ) or do it yourself, you can even choose her personality

EDIT: Regarding school days, why did Sekai let the MC's friend fuck her? I've readed that the scene with Kotonoha was more like a revenge or something like that, but in the scene Sekai seemed like she was suffering

Last edited:

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a ps2 version of school days called School Days LxH, it has endings which are not in HQ (like the ending Dartred listed, I believe)

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sekai only started dating him to get MC jelous. she still loved him at that point.

man, i gotta try out that CM3D:2. sounds hot to be able to lend off your personal maid to get fucked by other guys.

is she against it? i hope so.

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sekai only started dating him to get MC jelous. she still loved him at that point.

man, i gotta try out that CM3D:2. sounds hot to be able to lend off your personal maid to get fucked by other guys.

is she against it? i hope so.
She is, in deceived maid I remember my tsundere maid was crying, and in lovers play she was against it at the start, idk the others since they are new 4 me

The best part is that they are translating the full game, including the vip

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh i can't wait. is it a hongfire collaboration or another group? i can wait in that case. dont want to spoil myself.

edit: oh look, i got neg rep because i liked oyako rankan too much and have a bias towards it. apparently i'm not allowed to have a favorite? lol

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh i can't wait. is it a hongfire collaboration or another group? i can wait in that case. dont want to spoil myself.

edit: oh look, i got neg rep because i liked oyako rankan too much and have a bias towards it. apparently i'm not allowed to have a favorite? lol
You will not want to wait after seeing this sheet with the translation progress, it started months ago i believe, and there's a translation group on hongfire composed of almost 10 ppl, it will take a lot of time

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yup, guess ill just play with texthook program lol. if only sukebei was working so i can check if it's available >.<

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup, guess ill just play with texthook program lol. if only sukebei was working so i can check if it's available >.<
It has a lot of seeds on nya, i recommend you to read the hongfire post first since theres a lot to download, and on the last posts they are saying that the game with the new vips is uploaded on anime sharing or other place i dont remember, read it carefully since there's a post on 8chan with a pastebin with links and 2 pages for premade maids, one in japanese and one in english (the one in japanese is more complete) and a lot of info regarding things like moding and such

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

uhmm why i see only vn-like type of games here? (excpet for leane of course)
tonight i will write a list of game that i reccomend for any ntr-lover, i have just now at least 15 title of good ntr games in mind lol but.. work calls me right now, so... <-<

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you mean this game Darted
its called To H... it was shared by starke i think its an rpg maker game, if its not please do give more details :D (you can also find it in other places where i dont think credit was given to them :()

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It pisses me off that great NTR games like these that really turn you on and are litteraly hentai don t get translated and when a dumb vanilla pseudo hentai is released they give their asses to translate them. Anyway I hope VNR does some decent translating though I doubt it as seeing that most of them have gameplay besides the usual visual novel( which is absolutely perfect gameplay wise but VNR can t capture different layers of text at once :p )

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tonight i will write a list of game that i reccomend for any ntr-lover, i have just now at least 15 title of good ntr games in mind lol but.. work calls me right now, so... <-<
try out viper-rsr. that one is a dungeon crawler rpg.

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Considering the interest in NTR I'm seeing around here, you've convinced me to include some ntr in my rpg maker game. I'm releasing a demo later today, and although it won't feature that type of scenes, I've already written it into the plot later on.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:D im waiting for this even theres no link just a a good NTR recommendation is enough :D:D:D:D:D:D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It pisses me off that great NTR games like these that really turn you on and are litteraly hentai don t get translated and when a dumb vanilla pseudo hentai is released they give their asses to translate them. Anyway I hope VNR does some decent translating though I doubt it as seeing that most of them have gameplay besides the usual visual novel( which is absolutely perfect gameplay wise but VNR can t capture different layers of text at once :p )
Well, vanilla hentai are considered vanilla because they are mainstream, which means that they are the most popular type. You are just unlucky that your fetish isn't mainstream.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering the interest in NTR I'm seeing around here, you've convinced me to include some ntr in my rpg maker game. I'm releasing a demo later today, and although it won't feature that type of scenes, I've already written it into the plot later on.
ah, was your game a pure love before you started this? lol

so if i may get an idea as to what you are working on. is the girl that can get ntr'd from you your girlfriend or a girl you are attempting to get but now others are gonna try to get at her too?

or is it rape your girl if you lose?

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's possibility of a relationship, but the game isnt a love story. I'm considering two of those scenarios, rape and another guy putting the moves on your girl.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course that because there are various girls you can seduce, it means there are many possibilities for those scenes. If there are people who want it, I'll try and provide

The game is going to be a cyberpunk rpg, I'll create a thread for it soon.