Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

This is frikin amazing man. Thank you.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ummm, can I recommend some RPGMaker Games too?

Although I can't provide the link, you can easily get these games from Nyaa.

Anyway, the NTR RPGMaker I recommend are :
>Shadowcore (Shadow Garden)
>Sword Princess Sisteina (Circle Gyu!)
>Treasure Hunter (Circle Gyu!)
>NTRPG Series
>Daily Life of Minako (Happy Life)
>Parallel Fantasy IF + (Circle Kame)
>Arms Devicer + (Circle Kame)
>Superior Stone (Niimi+)
>Confusion World (Niimi+)
>Holy Knight Oliane (Clymenia)
>Netorare Imouto Misaki
>メニミス(Menimisu?)
>Married Warrior Emma (Heisendou)

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is frikin amazing man. Thank you.
no problem, just doing the lords work. i'm sure he wanted it this way =p

yeah, you guys can feel free to throw in your own recommendations into the comments. this will be the ultimate NTR thread.

TSUMA SHIBORI IS UPLOADED! CHECK IT OUT! (it finished since this morning, i totally forgot to edit it in... i fail)

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh btw, what kind of machine translation software do you use?

I'm using Chiitrans on the first game, but it doesn't get the names.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i use agth because it's simple to use. though ITH gets me more results before resulting in having to use user specific text hook. i do not remember what i used for escalayer. i'll have to re-attach a program in the morning. sorry, but i gotta go for the night or i'll be too sleepy for work tomorrow.

Nagashofchaos

Reputation score

I seem to be having an issue with Makai Tenshi Djibril -Episode 3-. To be exact I think it's asking me for a disc. I can get to the new girl winning but after that I get an error with Discless (among a lot of Japanese I don't understand) which sends me to the main menu; seems to be the end of the prologue. I also don't appear to be able to quick\full save (so perhaps a error in installing). Any ideas what's wrong?

Side note: I still have the image mounted.

Last edited:

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it me or my DL speed is like 10-20 KB/secs..... in other words 30 hours or something TwT

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

your girl is being fucked by other men and creatures. pretty sure that falls under the definition used by VNDB

"Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other as the protagonist."

each time you watch escalayer having sex is going to make the viewer jealous for sure. aka, really giving us a boner watching our girl fuck something other then the MC, even if it's not in front of the MC. it's in front of us, the viewer. it's NTR to us.
By that definition pretty much anything can be classified as NTR then as long as the heroine has a boyfriend of sorts and the person fucking her is not her boyfriend. Why didn't you also include Beat Blade Haruka on the list then if that's the definition you're following?

By e-hentai's definition (emphasis mine):
Another person's spouse / partner being unfaithful and the one being cuckolded being aware of the situation. Also acceptable for when the story is clearly meant to invoke jealousy or sympathy on behalf of the person being cuckolded.

And what about Taimanin Yukikaze (especially 2)? Don't tell me you don't follow Black Lilith's releases.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

>NTRPG Series
>Superior Stone (Niimi+)
>Netorare Imouto Misaki
>メニミス(Menimisu?)
I'd greatly suggest anything by 栗pick as well, specifically ナナハよ。

Can't link it due to loli content in the game but even if you hate that stuff (which I do) there's a route that's exclusively his wife and it's great.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to be having an issue with Makai Tenshi Djibril -Episode 3-. To be exact I think it's asking me for a disc. I can get to the new girl winning but after that I get an error with Discless (among a lot of Japanese I don't understand) which sends me to the main menu; seems to be the end of the prologue. I also don't appear to be able to quick\full save (so perhaps a error in installing). Any ideas what's wrong?

Side note: I still have the image mounted.
edit: nvm, found my nodvd patch. uploaded it and you will find it in the spoiler for djibril 3 and i will include a link here for those who may have already downloaded the game beforehand and are just now seeing it.

just put it in the same folder as the install folder and run. that should do the trick.

By that definition pretty much anything can be classified as NTR then as long as the heroine has a boyfriend of sorts and the person fucking her is not her boyfriend. Why didn't you also include Beat Blade Haruka on the list then if that's the definition you're following?

By e-hentai's definition (emphasis mine):
Another person's spouse / partner being unfaithful and the one being cuckolded being aware of the situation. Also acceptable for when the story is clearly meant to invoke jealousy or sympathy on behalf of the person being cuckolded.

And what about Taimanin Yukikaze (especially 2)? Don't tell me you don't follow Black Lilith's releases.
i will be, but with the english version releasing on the 23rd. i was gonna hold off on adding it. you're right though. i should give the heads up beforehand to help promote it.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sry for the waiting but i have been busy in blade and soul pvp and i have totally forgotten to write the list lol sry again :p

btw, this is my listy of (IMHO!) reccomended NTR games so far;

RPG-MAKER games:

NTRpg saga (1, 2, xmarie and the incoming 3)

Uroom-外道勇者一行

ナナハよ。 (Nanaha.)

Busters 二つの世界

水晶物語

SoulErosion

CONFUSIONWORLD

SUPERIOR STONE

ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall―

【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

砦のローデス Rhode's Fortress

寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~

SHADOWCORE

Spiral Legend IV

妄想彼女

美奈子 ~帰郷した田舎で村人たちに寝取られた最愛の妻~

人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

TO H...

【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~

寝取られクエスト~肉奴隷の花嫁~

SURVIVE~俺と彼女とアイツの無人島生活~

人妻寝取りRPG The New World Order -新世界秩序- ver.1.14

VN games:

喪失の日々~某国の少年編2~

Konya, Tsuma ga Chichi ni Dakaremasu

カノジョのお母さんは好きですか?~クールな人妻社長を籠絡せよ!~

P☆A会長は好きですか?~傲慢セレブ妻へのセックス指導~

Buka no Tsuma to Imouto o Netoru Oji-san - 部下の妻と妹を寝取る上司

せんせいあのね… ~寝取られ少女と放課後の体育倉庫~

嫁盗リカゾク 痴ラヌハ亭主バカリナリ

Angel Game - エンジェルゲーム

Kaa-san no Otoko ~Yajuu no You na Otoko ni Mesu no Yorokobi o Oboesaserareru Saiai no Haha~
母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~

目眩く侮愛の宴

とある人妻のネトラレ事情

とある人妻のネトラレ事情2

Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Danyuu & Binkan Tsuma
貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告2 CASE.元AV男優&敏感妻

単身赴任中!!~妻寝取られシミュレーションゲーム~

秋月家の受精依頼 ―妊娠するまで繰り返される、妻と兄とのセックス―

Hunting Blue

Dark Blue

Angels Blue

True Blue

this is, of course, an incomplete list. but i think is enough for now :)

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>NTRPG Series
>Superior Stone (Niimi+)
>Netorare Imouto Misaki
>メニミス(Menimisu?)
Treasure Hunter or Sword Princess, which one is most fun?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wait, Beat Blade Haruka comes out this month? That's awesome.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it sure does. can't wait myself. i get payed on the 19th so that's when i'll pre-order. no way am i pirating the first alicesoft game to be officially licensed for western release. how else will alicesoft know that us westerners want to see more of their games. we must show them a big number of sales.

plus it's uncensored so for the price of $31.45, you can't ask for any more.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I see over $34, WAY to much to ask for a hentai game in my opinion and that I think will hurt them with people over here in the long run.

EDIT: Yeah they want $34.95 for the game, I wouldnt mind something like 20 bucks but thats about as high as I will go and thats only if the game has multiple stellar reviews.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm not sure where you are looking, but the official site, which is the one i'm basing the price off, says $31.45

you do realize that price is very generous? eroge is above the $40 price range and imouto paradise.

or heck, you can go to japan and pay over $90 bucks for 1 new game

that just came out and that's the average price in japan for a normal game. short games, that are shorter then haruka are the ones that go for $40 in japan.

and finally, haruka itself is STILL over $90 despite being 8 years old this month.

so i really dont know where you get off saying $30 bucks is too much for a AAA hentai VN. they must get back the money for licensing and paying the translators. with such a low asking price, it's gonna take a long time.

heck i payed $50 for my starless limited edition and i'm wondering why the low price. i was expecting $55 or $60.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh I see its $31 if you preorder it, and yeah I dont play Alicesoft games so I never realized that they are considered AAA quality.

Man $90 for a hentai game, now I have seen it all. Although I see where the list price is over 9000 yen but over where you go to check out it actually says 2484 yen.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry if i came off as a know it all jerk.

if you haven't tried alicesoft games. try oyako rankan or beat angel escalayer. both in my list and have megaz DL links. they are very easy to play with no understanding of japanese. both alicesoft games. tsuma shibori is also alicesoft but needs a guide to get specific routes.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think I will see if I can dig up those games, just always saw Alicesoft as sort of a VN. I just realized that I have played Daiteikoku and I enjoyed it since im a big fan of space sims. Its actually still on my desktop, I should pick it back up again at some point.

And I dont think you came off as a know it all, I just was looking at the actual Alicesoft release page with I realize now even though it says preorder now they are actually listing what it will cost after preorder is over.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you liked daiteikoku, you might like their other game sengoku rance. it's the same premise. except the time is set in the samurai age and you have to go around conquering other nations of land in japan. you play an anti-hero named rance. he's a good guy... but really likes to rape women. it's played off as comedy rape for the most part.

it's not NTR so i didn't list it, but definitely one of my favorite games.

now that i think about it, daiteikoku does have an NTR route only in the post game. any one agree it should be listed? i dont have that specific game downloaded but i dont mind hunting it down and uploading to megaz if enough people agree it should be listed. just the entire main game isn't ntr focused at all until after you beat it once.