What's new

best list of NTR games to try

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Best of luck with your game, I have been dying to make a game with major NTR for a very long time now but I cant draw and have no experience programming so its always nice to see a developer start work on a new NTR game.

Also if your looking for NTR games then my absolute favorites have got to be School Dreams 1 and 3 from GoblinBoy and Meteor, not sure who makes Meteor though. They are text based and I know Meteor has pictures but im not sure if School Dreams has any.

Last edited:

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It won't be the focus if the game, but I will definitely feature it. Once I upload the demo give it a try to get a feeling of how the game will play out.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh yeah I know but a game with any NTR is a win in my book. I dont really like games that focus to much on it like the MarieXmas series so your idea works out fine.

You know after posting this it just hit me just how much I am into NTR, I have so many games with NTR running through my head right now that it's crazy. I also remember buying this one game that has a wife go out and fight enemies to try to get her husband back and it has battle fuck skills that she can use on enemies and prostitution. I will have to dig that game out of my collection and see if I can find it, I have 2 different collections of games on 2 computers and there is probably over 100 games total that I have to dig through.

Last edited:

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm waiting for Evil987's list, I really want to know more REAL NTR titles (not the plain ones in which the married milf super big titted woman is disatisfied with her husband and gets laid with his boss or best friend without a background story, altough there are good ones on this category), since the last good one (in my opinion) was the one from U-Room, and both NTRPG3 and Leane 2 are still on development

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Beat Angel Escalayer is a very very questionable choice on that list, since NTR is only a small aspect of its wide spectrum of stuff-happening.

It's Alicesoft. It's great. But calling it a NTR game is kind of pushing it.

Also, Viper RSR as a NTR game? Eh...sure, the girl gets captured and fucked against her will in a nice elaborate sequence of events (with the MC watching in one of them too, to boot), but that's hardly a major aspect of the game.

You're really muddying the definition of NTR here. What about games like Triangle Blue, and since you like Alicesoft so much, the recently released Tsuma Migui 3?

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat Angel Escalayer is a very very questionable choice on that list, since NTR is only a small aspect of its wide spectrum of stuff-happening.

It's Alicesoft. It's great. But calling it a NTR game is kind of pushing it.

Also, Viper RSR as a NTR game? Eh...sure, the girl gets captured and fucked against her will in a nice elaborate sequence of events (with the MC watching in one of them too, to boot), but that's hardly a major aspect of the game.

You're really muddying the definition of NTR here. What about games like Triangle Blue, and since you like Alicesoft so much, the recently released Tsuma Migui 3?
your girl is being fucked by other men and creatures. pretty sure that falls under the definition used by VNDB

"Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other as the protagonist."

each time you watch escalayer having sex is going to make the viewer jealous for sure. aka, really giving us a boner watching our girl fuck something other then the MC, even if it's not in front of the MC. it's in front of us, the viewer. it's NTR to us.

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

in my book, ntr happens as long as the partner is forced to fuck another thing, either by rape, blackmail or mind control.

cheating happens when the partner isn't forced to fuck another thing and it chooses to do so.

ntr may lead into cheating after some "convincing" has happened.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: is the download link for leane the full game? because the file is called leanne2_trial. so idk.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit: thank you for saying, you are right. that IS the trial. i will be uploading the full version.

how did i not notice. the trial is 100s of MB while the full is in the 700s of MB. i'm uploading right now and will update the link when done.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For Viper, I think it categorized as NTR Type C?

Then again, the scene with that monster is too short-lived to categorized as a typical NTR...

Also, not to mention the fact that sometimes it's hard to differentiate NTR Type C and plain rape, or NTR Type A with plain cheating....

All in all, in my honest opinion, NTR Type B is the one true NTR, with all those corruption...

Although I didn't mind NTR Type A, see

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For Viper, I think it categorized as NTR Type C?

Then again, the scene with that monster is too short-lived to categorized as a typical NTR...

Also, not to mention the fact that sometimes it's hard to differentiate NTR Type C and plain rape, or NTR Type A with plain cheating....

All in all, in my honest opinion, NTR Type B is the one true NTR, with all those corruption...

Although I didn't mind NTR Type A, see
there is 3 NTR C off the top of my head. the blue squid, the demon boss who rapes her in the village in front of the MC squad and the giant orgy they force the girls into while MC watches. All NTR in this game is C and never "corrupt to enjoy it".

@soulmaster. sorry, none of them are translated, but machine translation usually get's the message across.

UPDATED THE LEANE OF EVIL BLADE DOWNLOAD LINK! BE SURE TO GRAB AND TRY IT!

Last edited:

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If by any chance anyone hasnt tried it, NTRPG2 is fucking god tier and totally blew my mind when the translated version came out - it's totally ruthless (in a good way, Nanako by comparison was too much for me) and is absolutely a must play. Only chibi sprite sex, no CGs, which might bother some, but the h scenes are creative and extremely sexy sprites or no.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got a link to the translated game so i can put in the main page for more people to read? i'll credit you for the link of course.

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got a link to the translated game so i can put in the main page for more people to read? i'll credit you for the link of course.

Unfortunately I can only find dead links for the base game. But if someone finds it, the translation is here:

mega.co.nz/ #F!u08QVRYQ!8JfI73YXfzlCHqnCpoX1iQ

Sorry for spaces but cant make clickable links yet.

That's a mega page created by m1zuki, an extremely based dude that posts here and translates a lot of NTR rpg maker/wolf games among others. NTRPG2 is one of the fully translated games available on the sidebar. Also really recommend Minako on that list.. not the most inspired scenario for NTR but fully translated, great art, and great escalation of NTR H content.

EDIT: Oh, and NTRPG is good too, but 2 takes it to a whole new level. Some very good stuff. Also seconding recommendations for Custom Maid 3D 2... It's the best 3d H game I've ever played, and though the NTR scenes are few, difficult to get, untranslated, and cannot all be unlocked in one playthrough, the sheer customization, immersion, and quality of h scenes and graphics gives them incredible impact when they happen. I remember finally unlocking them after many play sessions, at 4am int he morning or so, and it was probably one of the best faps of my life.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If by any chance anyone hasnt tried it, NTRPG2 is fucking god tier and totally blew my mind when the translated version came out - it's totally ruthless (in a good way, Nanako by comparison was too much for me) and is absolutely a must play. Only chibi sprite sex, no CGs, which might bother some, but the h scenes are creative and extremely sexy sprites or no.
Nanako? from VH?

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nanako? from VH?
Whoops, I meant Nanaha, I think. Extremely dark NTR game involving your wife and daughter.. kind of too much for me and really not fun to play. Great art though. Not translated IIRC

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoops, I meant Nanaha, I think. Extremely dark NTR game involving your wife and daughter.. kind of too much for me and really not fun to play. Great art though. Not translated IIRC
a really dark ntr game and it's called nanaha or is that a characters name? got a DLsite link or a VNDB link? interested in how dark this can get.

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a really dark ntr game and it's called nanaha or is that a characters name? got a DLsite link or a VNDB link? interested in how dark this can get.
Both, I believe. Dont quote me on that, though. Here's the DLsite.. I know there's a thread about it here somewhere.

dlsite.com /maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ149527.html

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

darn, was hoping it wasn't rpgmaker. can't stand them any more. got too burned out. having to play them over and over to try to see if their is different endings per enemy that defeats you. not knowing what triggers an event or where to go or what item you need. to much hassle for me who want to get to the nitty gritty.

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice list man, will definitely try some of these out.