What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Short Story: You're the sister of the boy you live with, you both find out you're not blood related so you become lovers, but boyfriend wants the girl to go out and get a job to help support the two of em. Most jobs turn out naughty, though prostitute is one of the jobs you can make her do.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, that game with the sister and brother thing isn't as good as the ones on the list by Dartred.

My gripes with it:
  • drawings are not realistic proportion wise. Boobs are too ugly, thighs are too fat, etc.
  • Storyline is very stupid, as in she doesn't react normally as a person would when being molested. Corruption happens too fast.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yea I tried that, the corruption is far to fast. It's like she went out with the purpose of being corrupted.
Unfortunately I don't think there are any other NTR/Rape RPG games with full english patch that are worth the time...

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, that game with the sister and brother thing isn't as good as the ones on the list by Dartred.

My gripes with it:
  • drawings are not realistic proportion wise. Boobs are too ugly, thighs are too fat, etc.
  • Storyline is very stupid, as in she doesn't react normally as a person would when being molested. Corruption happens too fast.
Strongly disagree with your first one but yeah, the corruption is way too fast in most plotlines, they should probably be gated better. Coffee shop one goes at a decent pace though.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i know this isn't a game, but it is related to one of the games i uploaded in this thread. i was at little tokyo last night. in hopes of finding some RWBY merchandise to wear to the RWBY movie premier. didn't find anything but while walking around in the store. i found this escalayer figure.

bought it without even thinking twice and yes, her skirt and bra come off. (not her underwear sadly T_T)

i never thought of going to little tokyo to buy ecchi figures. i didn't think they'd have any.

P.S. notice in japan a figure with exposed breast is for 15+ =p

Attachments

rizo

Reputation score

Can any of you share your vast knowledge...
I normally only play NTR RPGMaker games, but I really want to play an English NTR Visual Novel so the plot can develop better. I don't mind if there is rape, but I like me some Mind Break and/or corruption. Also things like Loli and bestiality doesn't bother me either, so maybe that will make the amount available a little more ... I look forward to what you guys can link me.
Thanks in Advanced.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah, in that case. go with beat blade haruka. it's in english, it's really full of NTR and it has sort of curroption and rape route. all you have to do is lose to the bosses and treat your girl like dirt. iirc, there is netorase. as in, your choice to lend the girl out for others to use. i know escalayer did it, i'm trying to remember if i'm not mixing up scens between the 2.

check the first page. i posted many games with links.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ah, in that case. go with beat blade haruka. it's in english, it's really full of NTR and it has sort of curroption and rape route. all you have to do is lose to the bosses and treat your girl like dirt. iirc, there is netorase. as in, your choice to lend the girl out for others to use. i know escalayer did it, i'm trying to remember if i'm not mixing up scens between the 2.

check the first page. i posted many games with links.
Beat Blade Haruka's NTR is really short in my opinion. The only NTR i see in the game was Endless rape endings. I dont see netorase as NTR. Honestly if a netorase game is translated i will skip it.

rizo

Reputation score

I'll try that one out, got any other ones you can suggest in English. I looked at the first post but most of them are not translated unfortunately.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll try that one out, got any other ones you can suggest in English. I looked at the first post but most of them are not translated unfortunately.
According to vndb there are 10-20 titles, there aren't too many

The list is not updated and there are probably some projects like m1zuki's ones (NTRPG2, Imouto Misaki) that aren't there, but there are some

rizo

Reputation score

Ahh okay, thanks for the link. I'll look through them to see if there are any I like the look of.

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this might not be the right place to ask but I just installed sore demo tsuma o aishiteru and I applied the no dvd patch, I think, and after starting the game up I get an error message that with some jap characters and ends with [code 1]. There's another patch in a folder called "official fix patch" but when I run it I get a window with a bunch of gibberish and nothing happens. Can anyone here help me?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is this game Network Netoraru Kare Machi Kanojo a ntr game?

I remember ctrling through the storyline and finishing it, there was nothing of interest happening.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if i remember correctly. online play has the NTR.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i hate it when game has hentai adaption -.- cant find any game torrent or link at all

rizo

Reputation score

What's online play... Can't find anything for it... :/

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Network Netoraru Kare Machi Kanojo's online play used to be a game in which you had to make a girl and then Netori other girls, while they could NTR you, I remember it was funny to make a men-like woman your girlfriend so you can't feel bad about it XD

I think that the company that did the game (with Love Death Final) went bankrupt or something, if I'm not wrong, and I don't think the servers are up anyway, and if they're up probably you need the bought game (Idk, haven't bought this one)

Still it's a good game because of the ammount of characters you can make/download in free mode (offline), I remember there being thousands of them (in my folder I've got 2000, a lot repeated though), and you can even get new poses and scenarios made from ppl, tho I don't remember any pastebin/chan/tumblr who had them

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've been trying to get this game translated for a while:

As you can see, it's pretty NTRish lol. I'm able to extract the script, but when I try to repackage the script back into the game, it breaks it.

Anyway, this might be the wrong thread to post this, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Hopefully I can get some assistance and we can have a new NTR-type VN fully in English =]

rizo

Reputation score

I've been trying to get this game translated for a while:

As you can see, it's pretty NTRish lol. I'm able to extract the script, but when I try to repackage the script back into the game, it breaks it.

Anyway, this might be the wrong thread to post this, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Hopefully I can get some assistance and we can have a new NTR-type VN fully in English =]
Saw this game before, looks really interesting. If you get the game working in english, I'd appreciate the link. But yes I think this is the wrong section, try posting in Translations. Or maybe PM one of the main people on here who do translations.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Saw this game before, looks really interesting. If you get the game working in english, I'd appreciate the link. But yes I think this is the wrong section, try posting in Translations. Or maybe PM one of the main people on here who do translations.
Sure thing! And thanks for always cheering on and motivating all the translators. Some people may not think it, but people like you are an important part of the community =]

Also, I'm now able to input English text into the game. All credits go to SLCG from TLwiki for his tools. He's probably one of the most resourceful and altruistic people I've ever come across on the Internet. If you ever have trouble breaking into a game for translation, he's your guy lol.

I might make a thread for this in the Translations subforum in the future. Although, this is a VN and I've only seen games of the RPGMaker variety in there.