What's new

best list of NTR games to try

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Can anybody recommend any NTR VNs/games involving idols or similar? I went through Dearest Blue thinking it would be like that but besides the first ero scene (heroine being pressured into removing her bra) it's just shitty rape scenes. I'm looking for something where an idol (or someone in a business) is corrupted into pillow business/sleeping their way to the top behind their lover's back.

Even looking through VNDB it's hard to find stuff since you can't cross-reference tags, the only one I found that way doesn't work with Windows 10 (SiglusEngine game - 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~).

Any recommendations? I realise it's a niche within a niche but it's my kink right now.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anybody recommend any NTR VNs/games involving idols or similar? I went through Dearest Blue thinking it would be like that but besides the first ero scene (heroine being pressured into removing her bra) it's just shitty rape scenes. I'm looking for something where an idol (or someone in a business) is corrupted into pillow business/sleeping their way to the top behind their lover's back.

Even looking through VNDB it's hard to find stuff since you can't cross-reference tags, the only one I found that way doesn't work with Windows 10 (SiglusEngine game - 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~).

Any recommendations? I realise it's a niche within a niche but it's my kink right now.
the best one i can recommend is "i-can"

i'll upload it to megaz for you and update the first page. i dont see any active torrents for this game.

edit: here it is

Last edited:

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why can't I save when playing Djibril 3? D= Anyone know why?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why can't I save when playing Djibril 3? D= Anyone know why?
at the start, when given the 2 choices when you first start up the .exe. did you choose the first or second choice? i don't know what the first choice is. maybe like a quickstart sample? no idea.

but you need to choose the bottom right choice. that allows you to use menus and the save/load function.

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

at the start, when given the 2 choices when you first start up the .exe. did you choose the first or second choice? i don't know what the first choice is. maybe like a quickstart sample? no idea.

but you need to choose the bottom right choice. that allows you to use menus and the save/load function.
You talking about when you load the iso and start the installer or when you start the game?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

start the game. though i dont seem to be able to reproduce the black screen that ask you.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally got around to playing Leane of Evil Blade and I'm wondering if there are any games like it? Besides the sequel of course, since it seems like it's never coming out.

Mainly just looking for games where it's the protagonists POV during the h-scenes, rather than it switching to the heroine's POV. The magic orb thing was a pretty clever mechanic.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just finish playing 5 of the VNs made by VENUS.

They....are pretty good. NTR element is strong, in 3 out of 5 games there was no way to stop it and usually have bad or bitter sweet endings. You go through most of the game as the mc and get little hints towards her being with another guy. The mc usually catches her in the final or second to final sex act and then it goes all the way back to the beginning and you see everything she's done and how the mc almost caught them earlier.

The characters are usually all big breasted and you see how slowly but surely the other guy corrupts the girl until it finally circles back to the mc catching them and usually her choosing the other guy. Of the 5 games, only 1 had a happy ending....the others were either "forgiven despite cheating" endings or just plain bad endings.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No love for True Blue and Triangle Blue? I really like these two games.

There's an old idol game called Utagoe that might be right for you. In that game you run an idol production company, with only 3 idols. Well, it turns out that your right hand man is working for a rival company and is seducing the heroines to move.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

should add Taimanin Yukikaze 1,2 for the list for sure :)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

should add Taimanin Yukikaze 1,2 for the list for sure :)
Interesting, I thought you always played as a woman in the Taimanin games but VNDB says otherwise. Gonna check these out.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you do always play as the women. as yukikaze. you are techiniqually cheating on your boyfriend who is also a ninja, but he isn't even shown enough to feel NTR. it's just a rape game with lots of sex. there is 1 scene in the first game iirc, that yukikaze is fucked in front of her boyfriend, but not enough to say that "ntr is a big part" of the game.

Cappy

Reputation score

Ah, a good list of games to avoid.

Edit:
Just don't open the thread then
Sorry to intrude upon your cuckspace. Lol psyche idgaf.

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i can respect that opinion. i shared it too at the start.

it just got boring with vanilla over and over again. it needs an amazing story for the lack of diversity to be overlooked.

i went from vanilla->tentacles->monster->ntr.

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would suggest adding some games from Orcsoft or ANIM.teamMM like Kagachi-sama or Kabe no Mukou.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, I thought you always played as a woman in the Taimanin games but VNDB says otherwise. Gonna check these out.
In Yukikaze 1 you mostly play the game from Yukikaze's POV but it switches to the male protag POV from time to time.
In Yukikaze 2 you first play the game from the male protag POV. Afterwards you can play the game again from Yukikaze's POV.

To be honest I find the first game's NTR scenario to be better of the two.