What's new

best list of NTR games to try

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Network Netoraru Kare Machi Kanojo's online play used to be a game in which you had to make a girl and then Netori other girls, while they could NTR you, I remember it was funny to make a men-like woman your girlfriend so you can't feel bad about it XD

I think that the company that did the game (with Love Death Final) went bankrupt or something, if I'm not wrong, and I don't think the servers are up anyway, and if they're up probably you need the bought game (Idk, haven't bought this one)

Still it's a good game because of the ammount of characters you can make/download in free mode (offline), I remember there being thousands of them (in my folder I've got 2000, a lot repeated though), and you can even get new poses and scenarios made from ppl, tho I don't remember any pastebin/chan/tumblr who had them
Huh I see, I'd like to play online. What a pity.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sure thing! And thanks for always cheering on and motivating all the translators. Some people may not think it, but people like you are an important part of the community =]

Also, I'm now able to input English text into the game. All credits go to SLCG from TLwiki for his tools. He's probably one of the most resourceful and altruistic people I've ever come across on the Internet. If you ever have trouble breaking into a game for translation, he's your guy lol.

I might make a thread for this in the Translations subforum in the future. Although, this is a VN and I've only seen games of the RPGMaker variety in there.
:) It's the least I can do lol. Also it's still a kind of game I guess, you could put it in the translation section. I'm sure one of the helpful admins will point you in the right direction if it's in the wrong place.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The English translations of "My Boss' Wife is my Ex" came out a little over a week ago on Manga Gamer.

Also, "Taimanin Yukikaze" and "Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~" both came out within the last week or so.

All these games are fully translated and have a ton of NTR. Check them out at the usual sources =3

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The English translations of "My Boss' Wife is my Ex" came out a little over a week ago on Manga Gamer.

Also, "Taimanin Yukikaze" and "Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~" both came out within the last week or so.

All these games are fully translated and have a ton of NTR. Check them out at the usual sources =3
Waitwaitwait, I know Yukikaze got a translation, but Kedamono too? Where can I find it?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waitwaitwait, I know Yukikaze got a translation, but Kedamono too? Where can I find it?
here

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same, I followed the Teimanin translation closely (currently playing through it), but Kedamono too??

Can't even keep up with NTR translations projects, what a time to be alive

edit: I'm starting to think I might see some Elf titles translated in my lifetime...

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know this might not be the right place to ask but I just installed sore demo tsuma o aishiteru and I applied the no dvd patch, I think, and after starting the game up I get an error message that with some jap characters and ends with [code 1]. There's another patch in a folder called "official fix patch" but when I run it I get a window with a bunch of gibberish and nothing happens. Can anyone here help me?

I have same problem. Game designed work only for vista and w7/ if you using 8 or 10 its not gonna work :(

here
How to apply patch :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Keyen

Reputation score

I tried too, doesn't seem to work.

Edit: Nvm, it works, just the menu is not translated.

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Same, I followed the Teimanin translation closely (currently playing through it), but Kedamono too??

Can't even keep up with NTR translations projects, what a time to be alive

edit: I'm starting to think I might see some Elf titles translated in my lifetime...
Oh wow thanks for that info, I didn't know it had got a translation.
That's my weekend sorted. :)

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yo, about the Beat Blades Haruka download ...

My Antivirus has found something after launching it for the first time.
I quarantined the file and searched the installation directory again.
starting it a 2nd time caused me no error, neither from the Antivirus nor from the game itself.

Anyone with a similar ... occurence ?

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't save when playing Djibril 3 D=

Also, just wondering but are there any translation patches for Djibril 3?

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Yo, about the Beat Blades Haruka download ...

My Antivirus has found something after launching it for the first time.
I quarantined the file and searched the installation directory again.
starting it a 2nd time caused me no error, neither from the Antivirus nor from the game itself.

Anyone with a similar ... occurence ?

I had something different while downloading Beat Blades Haruka(didnt download it from this site)
I scaned it with antivirus when downloaded and it looked ok.
Launched the game, played it once or twice in a matter of week, then my weekly antivirus scan kicked in and found some trojan or whathever there and killed the exe. Careful with that one

autizboyz

Reputation score

Im surprised that no one mention about 恥辱の制服 by bishop, there are no NTR tag in vndb (I dont know why) but there is a married woman that you can screw with (train them to be your slave).

Gameplay wise is pretty much an SLG where you move around and talk with those girl and break them.

Sorry for necroing btw.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah, that's netori not netorare. you are doing the stealing so you have nothing to grief about.

autizboyz

Reputation score

ah, that's netori not netorare. you are doing the stealing so you have nothing to grief about.
Ah right, well its still ntr right? The only diffrent is just the pov i think, well i dont realy know much about ntr so tell me if i should remove that post i made or not :v.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game's translated as well. But the story is kinda bad

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah right, well its still ntr right? The only diffrent is just the pov i think, well i dont realy know much about ntr so tell me if i should remove that post i made or not :v.
No, the feeling is completely different. It's like S vs M, not the same at all. But you can keep the post :)

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the feeling is completely different. It's like S vs M, not the same at all. But you can keep the post :)
agree. it's still in the field of ntr so those who want to try the stealing instead of the one being stolen from can have a different perspective.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I enjoy your recommendations dartred. Gonna bookmark this in case you find more games to add. :)